[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>“KO is on the short list of ex-WWE guys that Tony would still exhaust resources to acquire if he has the chance,” Ibou reported.
>>
Oreo Owens was released?
>>
>>15866073
and now Paul will pay through his big ass nose to keep him
>>
File: Tony smokes 2.jpg (197 KB, 800x837)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>15866073
Kevin leaving the sinking ship and reuniting with his Mount Rushmore BROTHERS
>>
7.8 billion dollar contract lol
>>
>>15866073
Nobody cares about fat ass Steen.
>>
>>15866073
This is all edrone headcAnon. Owens and that ranga faggot are staying in WWE. They will use this as fodder though claiming that aew couldn't get them
>>
>>15866073
PLEASE DO i am SO tired of this fat fuck
>>
>>15866073
Take him. PLEASE
>>
>>15866095
Is Triple nose secretly a Jew?
>>
>>15866073
When was the last time he did anything of note? He's close with the Bucks, and Jericho will want to pull him into his vortex. That's it
>>
Seems like a good deal for him, he can just go chill for a couple years for a dumb amount of money, and then he'll be welcome back to WWE anyway to retire there
>>
>>15866073
I hope if he's leaving he's at least smart enough to con tiny into giving him an insane amount of money way worse than mercedes.
>>
Can Sami go with him please
>>
Is this the toy that will finally change everything? Not a good track record so far
>>
>>15866210
>>15866215
This, i'm sick of that shitter and his smarmy ironic promos.
>>
Owens going to AEW would be good for all 3 parties. Net positive move.
>>
>>15866140
Meltzer reported that Tony told Kevin Owens he would be able to pay him more after they get a new tv deal and that they should talk again then
>>
>>15866339
Lies. Even though aew just got 900m dollars they still won't get Kevin Owens.
>>
Fat Fuck is a WWE Fanboy he will stay dont matter the money
>>
>>15866073
Good. Take that shitter Zayn with you too Kevin
>>
And the Miro money just got freed up.
>>
is this another drew mcintyre situation lmao
>>
>>15866073
>>15866437
yea its a very obvious work considering the storyline for the cody match
kevins arc is secondguessing his position in the company
>>
>>15866339
yeah, and very strange coincidence Kev re-signed a contract that ends just after AEW's last tv deal...
>>
File: Finner.jpg (76 KB, 736x900)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>15866073
Thank you Tony also take Sami Zayn too
>>
Please take him! Will toss in Sami Zayne for free.
>>
God, all these rumors always turn out to be complete nothingburgers like that Shane McMahon thing but just this once I pray it turns out to be true. KO genuinely makes me angry. I think out of everyone in the roster, he’s got the most go away heat with me. Pig faced fat fuck that looks like an IPA drinker and who does nothing but flippy bullshit and braindead promos. His recent feud with Logan really exposed how fucking worthless KO is as a wrestler. He represents everything wrong with the modern industry. Wrestlers should be roided out tough guys bulging with muscles like Drew or at least good looking dudes with toned bodies like Logan, not fat redditors with anger issues
>>
>>15866523
a couple of fat intense guys elevate any roster
once you lose some weight (and your self hatred that comes with it) you will see the truth
>>
>>15866523
>like that Shane McMahon thing
He came BEGGING to us!
He fucking BEGGED us to hire him
We didn't want him lol
The "McMahon" name is a disgrace
There will NEVER be a disgusting "McMahon" in OUR AEW
>>
>>15866073
isn't this tampering?
>>
Can’t wait to get steen and generico vs the bucks one last time
>>
>>15866073
Hope they get that shitter. Worst Canadian wrestler besides Sami Zayne
>>
>>15866073
BAH GAWD EXCALIBUR!!
Thats gotta be…

MELVIN BOWENS!!!
>>
>>15866073
Always begging for table scraps. It never ends with you trannies, does it?
>>
>>15866073
Take him and Sami Zayn, PLEASE
>>
>>15866950
I love when retards expose themselves as knowing nothing about the history of the wrestling they claim to be protecting from the big bad Fed. Kevin Steen was a legend of indie wrestling and there is no reason to think he would use any other name if not in the WWE.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.