[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GX36vkRXYAASIkt.jpg (138 KB, 1080x1080)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
i've never seen a second of aew, should i be excited for these guys?
>>
o shit its like who vs who round three over here
>>
>>15866646
No. We have enough flippy spics.
>>
>ARI ARI I NEED THE LUCHA TOYS ARI!!!!
>I DONT LIKE MY DRAGON LEE TOY ANYMORE ARI!
>>
>>15866646
They're gonna be good as jobbers on Smackdown. Lucha House Party 2.0.
>>
Penta was GIGA dimes in Lucha Underground, time will tell if that was the LU magic because he wasn't that impressive in AEW. Fenix is a good luchador but nothing WWE hasn't blown 100 times before. .
>>
>>15866646
if penta actually gets over, i think he'll get extremely over. if fenix hooks up with mysterio and maybe calms down so he stops blowing his bones apart he might get over as a spectacle guy.
end of the day theyre lucha and if you dont like lucha youre prob not gonna enjoy them
>>
fenix was good when he wasnt injuring himself
penta was good when he wasnt doing his stupid cero miedo catchphrase in the middle of every match
>>
Both are typical indy dudes for the most part that do too much. They don't speak English well and it's hard to see them getting any further then Legado, LWO or other various Latino groups they've tried pushing.
>>
>>15866646
If WWE restores Penta to his Lucha Underground character where he's this pissed off tweener who breaks the arm of anybody who fucks with him and was more or less Mexican Steve Austin, yeah you should be excited. As for Fenix... Not really. He's just a broken down flippy guy who can't flip so good anymore. He might be dimes if he gets a character and focuses on in-ring storytelling instead of flips but don't hold you breath.
>>
>>15866688
>Penta does too much
>when he spends half of his matches spamming this taunt
dumb fuck
>>
The guy on the left concussed DEAN and then repeated his finisher again. That's pretty based
>>
>>15866646
Penta has a great look and pretty good in the ring. I think he may end up doing well if he gets the right angle. The other guy...don't know much about him.
>>
>>15866646
Both of them are kind of washed now. Fenix is athletically outstanding but does too much. He's a bit of a goof. Pentagon is older and wrestles smarter. Still they're both gonna get really over. They've been super over everywhere they go.
>>
>>15866767
Did you forget what he did to Dante Martin? Penta does way too much shit
>>
>>15866818
That happened like 2 years ago. He's not gonna hit a guy with a destroyer through 10 tables like a retard in the big leagues. He's gonna spam Zero Miedo and hit a bunch of kicks and slingblades and that's that.
>>
>>15866646
If presented well, yes. If left to their own devices, no.
>>
Together, they'll probably just end up being another tag team in the pile. Will probably get a run with the NXT belts if they decide to shove em there first.

Individually, Penta might do well if you present him like the badass he was in LU, and give him a good producer to put together his matches. Fenix will just be another flippy shitter in the pile. Dragon Lee already does his schtick in WWE, so why even bother with Fenix at all?
>>
Penta is Mexican Nakamura
>>
>>15866646
Why is every Mexican ever coated in tattoos?
I thought they were hardcore catholics?
>>
Penta can't really go anymore so most of his wrestling moveset consists of spamming the same ZERO MIEDO taunt. Fenix is okay but he isn't that much indistinguishable from a Dragon Lee or Rey Mysterio.
>>
>>15866646
it depends if they give penta a supernatural character or they just use them like any other wrestler because they put the brand first, they have great ppv matches
>>
>>15866646
they've done everything they possibly can in their careers, they're joining WWE for the bag and to work lazy.

both are made of glass
>>
>>15866646
they're the mexican bucks
>>
>>15867000
id tell you but id get banned for racism
>>
>>15866646
So many Mexicans. Not a single member of LWO could get over. What makes them think these will?
>>
>>15866646
they will be thrown into WWE's Mexican vortex where nobody gets over
>>
hmmm why has the webm of Lucha Bros-Young Bucks flipping on the ramp , normally posted every week, suddenly disappeared? hmmm
>>
>>15866646
Cero Miedo Puta
>>
>>15866646
Pentagon as a single could be good in the right situations. Fenix is the most overrated wrestler alive after Okada and the Bucks.
>>
>>15868162
Bizarre take. Penta has literally never had a decent singles match outside of the heavily edited Lucha Undergound match with Vampire and he cannot talk
>>
>>15866646
Not really. Penta has a unique look and Fenix is light on his feet. But all their matches play out like X-Games routines. And it's made worse because they spam taunts between every single move.
>>
Its always a 50/50 whether they are going to have tag team match of the year or somebody is going to get a limb broken in a botchfest, they have no middle ground.
>>
>>15866646
e-drones have spent years spamming webms of them botching and doing cringe high spots
>>
>>15866646
Legit one of the only good things in gAyEW. Only thing is Fenix gets injured a lot.
>>
Only the Young Bucks have good matches with them.
>>
File: 1712265833174132.webm (2.84 MB, 1280x720)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
>>15866646
you tell me
>>
>>15866646
Pat MacAfee, if you are reading this, please shout "tope suicida!" during all of their matches in a stupid sounding voice.
>>
>>15866646
Wrestlemania 41, Lucha Bros vs Logan Paul and Dominic Mysterio

> Logan tries to start the match with a lock
>CERO! MIEDO!
>Tries to get in strikes
>CERO! MIEDO!
> Tries to run the ropes
> CIERO! MIEDO!
> Goes to the top rope
> CANADIAN DESTROYER
> Dom Tries to get offense on the outside
> TOPE SUICIDA
>This continues until WWE's two biggest heels are injured for twelve months for a glorified indie match
> Dave Meltzer: 6 and a half stars!
>>
>>15866646
is that the guy from the band ghost?
>>
>>15866646
drones will be mindblown with these 2 guys as what aside from rey mysterio who needs to attach fetuses to his body every year and dragon lee who's booking made him basically wwe komander there's rare to none good luchadors in wwe.
>>
>>15866646
Will WWE let Penta and Fenix use their full moveset or will it be gimped?
>>
>>15869161
literally everyone who has ever went to WWE got gimped
>>
>>15869161
Oh no! No more triple canadian destroyers?
>>
>>15868980
Pentagon Jr.
versus
>AJ
>Walther
>Kaiser
>Logan Paul
>Chad Gable
>Theory
>Sheamus
>Bam Bam Branson
>Priest
>Prince Twinky
>Tiffany Straton
>Kenny Omega
Yep. Based.

Lucha Bros
versus
>Creed Brothers
>Alpha Academy
>Humberto & Garza
>Judgement Day
Yep.
Also based.
>>
>>15866646
I've never seen them wrestle but I assume it's a lot of 4.25 star heatless bangerinos with loads of Flipz
>>
>>15869181
Add Street Profits to the tag list.
>>
>>15866646
Penta is based. His match with Iyo in LU was dimes
>>
>>15866646
If WWE didn’t get you excited for Dragon Lee, you probably won’t like whatever they reduce them to in WWE.
>>
>>15866646
both botch a lot. if you like botch kino, it's good eatin'.
>>
File: cole.jpg (9 KB, 300x168)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
And Corey Cero Miedo means "0 fear" and the Lucha Bros have been all over the world, Mexico, Japan... (no mention of AEW)
>>
>>15866646
Both were good in LU and were never good elsewhere because LU was so much of a midas touch it managed to fool people into thinking everyone who worked there was actually good
>>
>>15869333
I think AEW was mentioned by name exactly 1 time (when they were drawing a milly)
>>
>>15866646
Penta.yes.
Penta is genuinely good luchador. He can and has done actual good wrestling matches not just flips though if he's in the ring with a flip fag he can also do flip fag shit. He's pretty good at blending his style to match his opponents.

Fenix, no. Absolutely not. He's as generic of a flip fag as flip fags come.
>>
>>15869365
Sami mentioned it in a promo and got heat for it. It's alluded to in WWE but never outwardly said
>>
>>15868013
Tell me I’m Mexican American and have tattoos. Is it our satanic side influencing us?
>>
>>15869366
>Penta is genuinely good luchador. He can and has done actual good wrestling matches
literally none of this is true

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.