[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20T18390343205.jpg (22 KB, 739x415)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Who's the janetty?
>>
>>15866678
i mean its clearly kanetty
>>
>>15866687
One is now doing shitty podcasts and TED talks and the other has been mayor of a county for several years.
>>
>>15866678
Depends. In wrestling? Both are well respected but Undertaker is the Michaels. Kane is the mayor of an town and is able to achieve his ambitions outside of wrestling. Undertaker doesn't have anything other than wrestling.
>>
>>15866678
>both were part of a fan favourite tag team
>both are multiple time world champions
>both were main event guys in more than one decade
>both made millions of dollars

Wrestling-wise it's a double Michaels situation. In real life Kane is obviously the Michaels.
>>
>>15866678
it's less michaels-janetty and more michaels-hhh.
>>
Isn't Mark on his fourth marriage or something? At a certain point you have to understand you're the common denominator.
>>
>>15867608
Ric Flair is on his seventh, and he got taken to the cleaners every god damn time.
>>
>>15867614
Ric has never been known as a smart guy
>>
>>15867621
yeah well *spins his dick like a propeller in you're path*
>>
>>15867608
Third, I think he'll stick with this one

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.