[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726749234607.jpg (250 KB, 750x414)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>we need a lot of help with the dynamite game thread, guys..
>we’re only at 2 game threads..
>please throw in, shit post, spam reply, bumps, pity replies..
>we’re two game threads from todays goal guys..
>>
>>15867114
i watch dynamite and the gamethreads are awful. half the posts are coomers and the other half are edrones laughing at the show
>>
>>15867114
ok
*pretends to have conversation with himself to boost thread numbers*
>>
>>15867114
I love how my "raw only got 3 gamethreads" thread earlier this week broke Bitchtits mentally that he has to keep track of gamethreads now. I just keep coming up with dumb shit to waste more of Bitchtits time.

I just keep successfully baiting this schizo
>>
>I love how my "raw only got 3 gamethreads" thread earlier this week broke Bitchtits mentally that he has to keep track of gamethreads now. I just keep coming up with dumb shit to waste more of Bitchtits time.

>I just keep successfully baiting this schizo
>>
>>15867201
the best part of bitchtits is how you can quickly and easily tell what makes him seethe the most because of his inability to not just immediately try and no u it everywhere
>>
>>15867201
>>15867573
Bro replied to himself an hour later lmfao
>>
>>15867667
hes too scared to respond to this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.