[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GRIM.png (27 KB, 761x267)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
ANOTHER FATSO (ROVERT) BACKFIRE I'M AFRAID! SMACKDOWN WILL ONLY BE 3 HOURS FOR THE FIRST HALF OF 2025.
>>
Slopdown got cancelled
>>
>>15868412
>>15868417
Fatso (Rovert) isn't taking this backfire very well.
>>
>>15868442
You mean like he did with speculating it was changing to 3 hours. Nice one tubby.
>>
Hold on piggiEs, I thought three hours was good? You told me yesterday this was good? What's with all the scrambling today? Realizing slopdown got fucked right in the ass, are ya?
>>
>>15869286
>>15869287
So when it does stay at 2 hours what will your cope be fatso (Rovert) I know you're still really mad that your dad ass rapes you and that Rampage got cancelled by try staying on topic.
>>
>>15869299
Anyone with half a fucking brain knew it was going to 3 hours as soon as they saw Raw was leaving USA. Sorry you're one of the dumbfucks that didn't see this coming six months ago.
>>
File: IMG_0307.jpg (271 KB, 822x1059)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
AEWtism is incurable. It’s a rot inside the mind that never goes away. AEWtists will be in their elderly years and still argue with the walls about their hatred of wwe and how aew is gonna win soon. If you know someone suffering from this mental disease, please consider euthanasia.
>>
>>15869309
>>15869311
So when Smackdown goes 3 hours in Jan and then back to 2 after Mania and The Rock leaves again what will your cope be?
>>
>>15869337
So when the show stays at three hours, because that's what USA is paying them for, what will you cope be? Who am I kidding, your diabetic ass will have finally given out by then.
>>
File: IMG_8576.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
The aew ‘cord isn’t taking another backfire well I see
>>
>>15869351
>>15869364
>HOW WILL I UHHHH COPE WHEN I'M W-W-WRONG UHHHH HOW WILL YOU COPE!?
Fatso (Rovert) I know you like stealing my lines because you're too stupid to think for yourself, but you can't call anyone else diabetic when you're a 700 lb cripple with a failing heart. And also Smackdown will not be 3 hours, it will backfire on you just like when Rampage got cancelled LOLLLLLLL
>>
>>15869420
OH NOOOOOOOOO ROVERTBROS
>>
>>15868405
>the 3rd hour got cancelled before it even started
Grim
>>
Bitchtits be flip floppin like his titties without a bra
>>
>>15869452
It’s not been a good week for our greasy pepperoni nippled gay friend aka bitchtits aka bannedbitch lol
>>
>>15869439
>>15869452
You already got PEDOwheels to enter the stage where he knows he lost so he just doesn't reply to anyone. It takes me a lot longer to get him to this stage OP nice work
>>
>>15869470
Would you look here. Not only is PEDOwheels talking to himself he actually admits to getting the jannies to ban anyone he wants because he shares pics of a 9 yr old Riho with them. Go on GROOMERwheels get me banned. I'm waiting LMFAOOOO
>>
nah we just think you’re insecure and gay that you think we’re talking about you lol
>>
>>15869483
>we
>we’re
PigVert now identifies as multiple people. Grim
>>
>>15869483
>>15869485
>We
>Answer to PEDOwheels
I was wrong. I actually quickly got PEDOwheels to the stage where he is to afraid to reply to anyone. How did your dad's cum taste today GROOMERwheels? LMFAOO. Btw still not banned ROFL
>>
>>15869485
>slopsown airlines? reminds me of that show that got cancelled
>>
bitchtits got raped by a pack of his own relatives in the festive fall of 1994
>>
‘Cord is taking another embarrassment well it seems kek
>>
>>15868405
Kek sure it will. Just like Raw was only going to be temporary at first too. The only reason they'd limit it to 6 months is to see if it's worth it financially for them from an advertising angle. Raw ended up being so, so they kept it as long as they did. If Smackdown being 3 hours makes USA more money then there's no way they're just going to willingly go back to 2 for no reason

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.