[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: oe13nbdl8aod1.jpg (90 KB, 768x768)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
It needs to take something dark and bone-chilling to scare a 30-year wrestling fan like me who also loves his horror films but hats off to Moxley, he's pulled it off.

Each time his music starts and he comes out from the crowd with Schaffir and CC at each wing, I am on edge at what violence we're going to see. The scariest thing is, he's playing a character that claims to be doing this out of love. He's looked at all the guys he's been sharing a locker room with these 5 years and is disgusted and dissapointed with them. That's why he decided to break Isiah Cassidy's hand with a hammer. He's like a big brother punishing his siblings for their weakness and lack of growth.

In just 3 weeks, he's propelled himself into becoming the top heel in wrestling. His match next week with Darby is going to be carnage. I'm both scared and excited about it.

-An actual post from an aewtard
>>
>>15868505
I want all AEWtists to die
>>
>>15868505
e-drones are scared of blood and unprotected chairshots to the head

what I'm saying is, there's levels to this
>>
I mean, Moxley is doing some good heel work, but let's not blow things out of proportion here.
>>
>>15868558
do you want people to get cte?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.