[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepegun2.jpg (17 KB, 399x384)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
I legitimately hope WWE goes out of business now. Fuck Triple Cunt for giving Yeetman the fucking belt.
>>
>>15895829
bro crying because the most over guy in the company won a midcard belt
Like chill bro the bland shitters are still hogging the top prizes
>>
>>15895829
why have rightoids become suck bleeding pussies lately. pearl clutching weirdos remind me of trannies more and more each day
>>
>>15895829
YA FINNA SEETHE BITCH?
>>
>>15895829
>RAW started amazing
>ended in absolute shit
Fuck Rikishi, hope that fatass dies
>>
>>15895829
Yeet You!!!!!! Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>15895870
this is so real fr
>>
>>15895829
There's a lot worse happening in WWE than Jey Uso winning a midcard belt
>>
>>15895829
>now
this but like 16 years ago
>>
i dont even like jey, but i have to admit this was based. instantly made their feud whitehot and elevated both of them. and it was a great match. they did the right thing.
>>
Shit, WWE hasn't done it for me as of late and I haven't watched in a while but are y'all really having a problem with Jey winning the IC?
Surprise belt changes are good sometimes, I honestly regret not tuning in.
>>
>>15895915
Just because it's a surprise doesn't mean having the nepohire shitter go over is good
>>
>>15895915
Jey is legit the worst worker on the roster. I don’t care if he sells merch.
>>
>>15895829
Vince spent years booking complete shit and it couldn't kill WWE
if that wont kill it, then nothing will
>>
>>15895921
lol if you want good workers watch aew
>>
>>15895919
It's good because he is over as fuck faggot.
>>
>>15895829
You are fuming Uce seething Uce hahaha
>>
>>15896124
The chant is over like with Daniel Bryan. He's no star.
>>
WWE has not longer be good since 2007
>>
>>15895921
He might be the worst worker but he’s getting you all worked up. YEET.
>>
>>15895837
This
>>
I know Wrestling will never go out of business as long as there is 1 million people in the world that will watch it, 10 million views on YouTube, and 6k in the audience.

I acknowledge that it is MY FAULT, that I haven't stopped watching highlights of this goy-level entertainment yet...and I make this my responsibility to make sure that I stop watching this shit entirely by the end of September Anno Domini 2024
>>
>>15897021
He was already over before that retard
>>
Not because Vince the white man was ousted from his own company by a bunch of Jews over a fake sex scandal? No, not that. But over some shit fake belt?
>>
>>15895829
I fucking LOVE laughing at smarks when they cry over someone winning a fake title in a fake sport!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.