[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: thousand yard state.jpg (74 KB, 1920x1080)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
I'd like to just break the kayfabe here for a moment for the diehard AEW fans who still go here who might get too worked up in all the console warring, most of us here don't actually hate AEW all that much, we're mostly indifferent about it, we don't really care if it gets renewed, gets cancelled or whatever, we just like laughing at the autistic nepo baby that books the show because its funny as fuck.

That is all.
>>
>>15906742
Shivering pig hands typed this
>>
>>15906742
I agree, it's funny to shit on Tony because I know that nigga sees shit like this and fumes about it daily
>>
Yupp. Maybe 6 months ago I could’ve mustered some actual disdain towards aew but they’re so down bad and defeated at this point that I can’t bring myself to do anything but laugh at them and Tony
>>
Nah I fucking hate aew and all it's fans
>>
>>15906742
>most of us here don't actually hate AEW
sure thing pal
>>
>>15906742
Sanest post in this thread. Thank you for this. I thought everyone here was mentally ill, obsessed with a show they don't watch.
>>
>>15906742
I also want to add that a lot of us who shit on AEW aren't e-drones. Many of us are actually people who are a bit further down the smark rabbit hole and are disappointed in AEW's Russo-inspired direction but genuinely love much of the talent that passes through that company. We want the best for most of those guys even if Tony himself is a clown. I will be tuning in tonight to watch Nigel.
>>
File: 1726907228281296.jpg (114 KB, 1151x1150)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>he's replied to himself multiple times

actual mental illness
>>
>>15907721
Me too. I hope AEW gets cancelled and none of their wrestlers ever work again. I hope their fans die.
>>
>>15906742
aewtists are coping that hard huh?
>>
>>15906742
I know lol, anytime you guys ask what’s the story of this match I know you didn’t watch the show because of course it was explained, pretty simply too. But I see some dumbass AEW mark take the bait every time. And I AM a AEW Mark, I just watch my shows every week and am happy to be able too :)
>>
Honestly I just like seeing PED0wheels have meltdowns 24/7. Like there is a reason god made him crippled. Even he hates him
>>
>>15907613
agreed
>>
>>15906742
I love me some AEW - but I'm talking about Anally Explicit Women, not some shitty wrestling company
>>
>>15908617
God also made his daughter's rape happen which is based
>>
>>15906742
meds
>>
>>15906742

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.