[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mjf-tattoo-min-1520x988.jpg (140 KB, 1520x988)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
I'm not like you fags, I can admit MJF has talent is one of the best people in AEW. But the tattoo was such a bitch move.
>>
>>15921468
You would think he could get a better tattoo artist. It looks like it was drawn by a 10 year old. What the fuck is that perspective? KWAB
>>
>>15921468
MJF cheaps out on everything, it's in his nature. From the shitty gear with the chav brand scarf to the supercuts haircut on the turkey transplant hair. Of course he gets the most basic temporary tattoo at the lowest price.
>>
>e-drones are seething over no MJF 4 months later
>>
>>15921468
The tattoo aside, he's easily the most overrated promo of his generation. He comes from the Rhea and Ricochet school of social media posting.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.