[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do Adult men love these figures so much? What makes them so collectable?
>>
>>15926800
Gonna shoot with you, brother. Wrestling figs are the worst. GI Joes and Starwars dudes have always been way better. Even Dollar Store toys, because at least they have a reason for being the way they are. You're paying Transformers prices for these Duplo scale naked man dolls and most of them don't even move. Even when I was a little Taker mark, I'd never have wanted a wrestling fig. They look like shit, not to mention the difference in stakes. GI Joes are fighting terrorists and cults in third world shit holes to protect our freedoms. They fucking shoot people. Obi Wan Kenobi chopped off a dude's arm over some minor shit talking. Han Solo straight up murdered a debt collector. The Death Star blew up a fucking planet. Am I supposed to suspend my disbelief to such an extreme degree that I can imagine JBL in his little trunks has any business being in a physical confrontation with a ninja with a p90? Or a fucking robot that turns into a fighter jet? I don't think he could hang.
>>
File: 1718204546226486.jpg (96 KB, 500x500)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>15926800
>basics
Lmao. adults don't buy those
>>15926865
i used my GI joes as wresters until wrestling figs caught up and surpassed them in articulation and playability. nowadays the elite/ultimate/AEW etc figs are typically high quality and i get my favorites for display.
>>
>>15927066
The Elite Darby Allin I have has insane poseability for a wrestling figure
>>
>>15926800
Edrones use these for anal stimulation. They call it the figure 4 in the ass lock.
>>
>>15926800
IT'S FUN
>>
You boy's be sure to grease them dolls up real good before sticking them up your keister!
>>
>>15927201
>>15928055
>Immediately goes to anal references
Its weird how often dronies tell in themselves. They can't help it.
>>
Only nerds buy these but buying t shirts and belts replicas are fine
>>
File: Photo+Nov+04,+9+56+58+AM.jpg (693 KB, 2500x1875)
693 KB
693 KB JPG
>>15926800
Tony used to shove wrestling figs in his ass. Any fig really. GI Joe, Barbie, Transformers. His mom had to rush Tony to the hospital many times for fear of analboletic shock and ruptured anus. One time they pulled a Cabbage Patch Kid out of Tony's ass. He was one sick puppy!
>>
>>15928737
As the legend goes, TK got this Viper lodged in his intestine wall and to remove it, would kill Tony, so the doctors left it inside him, forever.
>>
File: m33426065301_1.jpg (263 KB, 1600x1600)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>15928900
Tony would jerk off his dog and get dog cum all over his dolls. Then Tony would suck on the toys like a lollipop.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.