[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Bobo Brazil battles Stan the Man Stasiak - Madison Square Garden 1/17/77

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DHKLlGFKIE
>>
I was at WCW World War 3 1995 where Hogan lit the Observer on fire and almost burned down the podium
I was at the Raw where the Radicalz debuted
I was at the Raw where DX invaded Nitro with a FREAKIN' TANK!!!! (my friend at Nitro that night was killed in the fighting)
think those are the most noteworthy things I saw anyway. Shows were way more intense back in the Attitude Era now it's just boring comparatively.
guess fairly recently I saw Kenny vs Christian at the first Rampage episode
>>
>>15929020
the day of the pillow is coming for you soon boomer
>>
I’ve only been to a handful of events but I’ve gotten to see the following

>debut of Ryback on Smackdown
>Damien Samson’s failed MITB cash in on Cena
>Hardy Boys last match in ROH before showing at Wrestlemania the next day in Tampa.
>been to a bunch of NXT recordings in like 2013/3014. Got to see CM Punk and Rollins go up against a reunited Kings of Wrestling (Ohno/Hero and Cesaro/Claudio). Sasha Banks, Becky, and Charlotte debuts
>been to the very first ever NXT PPV “Arrival”

The ROH show holds a place in my heart because that night I got to see Dragon Lee, Punishment Martinez, the Bucks, Dalton Castle, Jay White, and a bunch of other guys who are super popular today.
>>
>>15929144
Based
>>
>>15929020
you're lying
>>
King of the Ring 2002.
>>
The 1992 back alley brawl with Kevin Nash
>>
>>15929020
bro how old are you? it's fucking based if this was truly the first match you saw in person but also can't believe anyone here lol
>>
>>15929688
Shit nigguh
>>
I was at WM24 when Undertaker shoot burned my friend and a whole bunch of people with a gimmicked firework cable after the match
>>
>>15929680
Test vs. Brock Lesnar though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKL4q5IsTOM
>>
>>15929020
No one from that crowd is alive today. Stop the cap.
>>
>>15929020

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.