[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1699009101414185.png (77 KB, 652x481)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
I remember decades of people shitting on HHH, but he has done the impossible and gotten literally any and all blame taken off himself for everything. It's truly about the game and how you play it.
>>
>>15929937
Lol, based Triple K.
>>
Nobody ever went broke betting on the stupidity of WWE fans
>>
>>15929937
KEK it do be like that and I'll always pretend otherwise while Based H covertly boots niggers off top positions.
>>
THE FUCKING GAME
THE KING OF KINGS
THE CEREORAL ASSASSIN
THE GOAT
TRIPLE H BABY
>>
They would find a way to blame anything they currently dislike on Vince if they could.
>>
>>15930250
Vince ain't gonna shit on you, kiddo
>>
Swerve was never in hot water. That shit probably didn't even make it's way to the people below Tony let alone Tony, he was in zero danger of anything happening.
>>
File: 1000113642.jpg (30 KB, 1068x534)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>15929937
>Samoans, Asians and black women all over the cards
>NOOOOOOOO THERE NEEDS TO BE A TOKEN BLACK MAN. HHH IS RACIST
>>
>>15930258
well yeah, I'm not a woman, I don't even pretend to be one like you.
>>
>>15930258
He ain't even talk like you think he did lil bro shutcho goofy ass up
>>
they will never be happy. society bends over backwards to give them every opportunity despite them obviously being a massive detriment and showing zero improvement or upward mobility by any metric. everyone is over it and sick of them
>>
>>15929937
wow
>>
>>15929937
are any of you not from reddit
>>
>>15929937
Why do some people have Vince/Trump derangement syndrome?
>>
Bulbasaurs dont get to be world champion
>>
The last time a black male talent wrestled on a PLE was Summerslam 23
>>
On your knees dog.
>>
>>15931632
Carmelo Hayes was on MITB
>>
>>15931644
I meant in a singles match* my bad
>>
>>15931666
coconut niggers ???
>>
>>15929937
dronies act like they don't like swerve, but they secretly do. shameful.
>>
>>15931678
nice headcanon. Not even AEW fans who aren’t full blown AEWtists like Swerve. Unlike you who gobbles up anything the paki feeds you
>>
>>15931586
this board is just an extension of squared circle at this point
>>
>>15931666
Elimination Chamber, Triple Threat, Fatal Four-Way, they're all still Singles matches, you dumb fucking idiot.

If you want to say 1v1, then say 1v1.
>>
>>15931672
Do non-wrestling fans believe Samoans are black? They don't get a N-word pass
>>
>>15931666
>>15931632
>>15931644
>>15931746
>>15931755
This just made me realize: WWE hires a lot of black talent (whether for dubious purposes or legitimate), but most of the main event talent are white or white passing. The only black wrestlers I can think of for WWE right now as a "notable talent" are ironically just the women's side of Bianca, Naomi and Jade. What the fuck?
>>
>>15931586
You know there’s a million Redditors here because their crappy board censors everything, so they come in here and get uppity over people saying NIGGER
>>
>>15931817
Look at the entire wrestling landscape and you'll see that there just aren't a lot of main event worthy black guys in the industry. The only main event black guys at the moment are Moose in TNA and Swerve in AEW.
>>
>>15931817
Goddamn, I completely forgot about Xavier and Kofi, might be because they haven't done shit recently except for a weak tag team run that's turning into a heel turn for Xavier. My bad.
>>15931834
Oba Femi in NXT seems pretty good, big tall guy who can actually cut a promo.
>>
The champions are a blond guy with a neck and a patriotism gimmick and a literal Nazi. Not being subtle there, Paul
>>
>>15929937
The average wrestling fan is a literal retard, the average wwe fan is even lower than that. What did you expect?
>>
>>15931834
Their fault for fucking up Lashley
>>
>>15930100
>No more Sasha, New Day gayity, Hurt Business boredom, or Bianca with superpowers
Fuck yes, hhh is based
>>
>>15929937
reddit just as bad as here for fed shills
>>
>>15933543
Is it really their fault if Lashley still can't cut a fucking promo and maintained the charisma of a wet paper towel after 20 years?
>>
>>15933763
bathturd

>>15931834
You're forgetting /ourguy/ P-P-P-P-POWERHOUSE
>>
>>15929937
the crying pieces of shit like these dumb nigger faggots are exactly whats wrong today and why they forced jay uso to win a tittle out of no where.

Here’s a revised version of your text with improved clarity and structure:

There was literally no buildup—just two or three segments, and then suddenly, he wins a title. They just gave it to him. Why is no one talking about this? Probably because we all know Rikishi cried and threatened that his son would leave for AEW.
and the worse part aboout this is he is not even black!! he is a proud samoan fucking clown world shit here man.
>>
>>15929937
HHH is the only person to ever work the audience in multiple generations so hard that they hate him so much they believe
>he organized the entire Curtain call
>booked himself to be and remain champion despite Vince holding the reigns
>booked himself to win over black man T despite Vince doing the booking
>Was the evil racist dude for firing Keith Buffet hog Lee, Swerve and Hitrow despite that coming from Vince's desk and Hunter going to great lengths asking them to not sign long contracts so he could rehire them if he got the chance
>Was even more racist for rehiring Hitrow and then firing AJ who wasn't resonating with the crowd at all but kept Ashante on the roster doing fuck all before his move to NXT and B-Fab is still on the payroll despite being basically a vallet with 3 matches to her name all year.
etc.
He can't keep getting away with it.png
>>
Based Hunter. He is truly the blue blood American who hates all lower castes (including Canadians like the Shitman)
>>
LMAO Bretts fat wife was wrong. HHH is laughing now. Brett Harts wife is still fat
>>
>>15929937
they complain about muh racism and vince yet they still watch so clearly it's not that big of a deal
>>
>>15936908
Smackdown's lost half its audience in less than a month

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.