[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708520453630640.jpg (69 KB, 940x1024)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
It's always crazy to see how the Montreal Screwjob unfolded.

How Vince McMahon made sure everyone screwed Bret Hart over.

You can say whatever you want about Vince but he truly protected the business.
>>
still the funniest part about it is the quebecois crowd cheered when shawn won
>>
Bret screwed Bret unironically, he was a faggot about the whole thing and this is coming from someone who has always maintained it was a gay magazine.
>>
>>15931153
Why spread fake news? What's the gain? Not like Vincetty will ever be respected again.
>>
>>15931156
did you watch the match? arena erupted in cheers
>>
>>15931155
I'd rape you if I could.
>>
Bret was going to drop the belt on raw the next day. He is a man of integrity and the last person you'd think to screw Vince over.
>>
Vince had already asked Bret to leave for a better contract with WCW. Why didn't he booked Taker to win the title at SummerSlam?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.