[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wwe_killing_match.jpg (176 KB, 1924x1080)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
I was at a shitty 4channel board once discussing pro-wrestling. One of those shithole boards where the mods clearly hate you. So the mod and I were ignoring one another when someone really smelly sits next to me and he immediately says, "no. get out."

And the dude next to me says, "good morning sir, hey i'm not doing anything, i'm a paying customer, please do the needful." and the mod reaches under the counter for a banhammer or something and says, "out. now." and the dude leaves, kind of yelling. And he was dressed in a soiled Dhoti, I noticed

Anyway, I asked what that was about and the mod was like, "you didn't see his literacy but it was all broken english. Internet scams and stuff. You get to recognize them."

And i was like, ohok and he continues.

"you have to nip it in the bud immediately. These pajeets come in and it's always a nice, polite one. And you let them have their Roman Reigns is half-Indian threads because you don't want to cause a scene. And then they become a regular and after awhile they bring another Edrone Pajeet. And that dude is cool too.

And then THEY bring friends and the friends bring friends and they stop being cool and then you realize, oh shit, this is a Pajeet board now. And it's too late because they're entrenched and if you try to kick them out, they cause a PROBLEM by slinging poo everywhere and refusing to use the loo. So you have to shut them down.

And i was like, 'oh damn.' and he said "yeah, you have to ignore their reasonable arguments because their end goal is to be terrible, awful, illiterate Edrones who derail any discussion of companies that aren’t WWE."

And then he went back to ignoring me. But I haven't forgotten that at all.
>>
>>15937639
Holy fuck i was laughing so hard reading this. You need to do stand up OP. Please go online and look for open mic nights at comedy clubs in your area. You’re wasting your life at that job you’re currently at

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.