[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4110.jpg (52 KB, 600x338)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>tony khan books current WWE storylines
What happens?
>>
>>15939083
it gets infinitely better
>>
>>15939083
Gunther loses the title to Butch
>>
>>15939083
Kino.
>>
>>15939083
>Punk gets a cuck angle with Drew and Aj then Drew humps his face
>Cody gets buried and face humped by Solo for betraying AEW.
>>
Jacob Fatu and Roman Reigns fight on a random Smackdown with no build up
>>
>>15939083
Sami becomes El Generico again and has a 3-match series with Akira Tozawa full of callbacks to Dragon Gate tag matches from 2008
>>
>>15939083
40 minute match with Cody against Cedric Alexander in a championship eliminator match or whatever the fuck he calls it
>>
>>15940107
>thinking more coconut theater is anything close to meaningful no less anyone's dream match
kek
>>
>>15940107
Tell me what difference in build there would be compared to his match with Jey Uso. Or Jimmy Uso. Or the inevitable one with Solo. It's all the same shit man
>I'm the tribal chief
>No I'm the tribal chief
>You're not the tribal chief
>I am too the tribal chief
>>
>>15939083
Gargano gets the undisputed championship.
>>
>>15939083
4/5ths of the roster suddenly disappear and sit at home collecting a check while the main event talent develop worse promos and have mediocre to sometimes decent matches.
>>
>>15939089
Chrikey m8! Could you imagine gunther losing to a guy with a finger hold gimmick? Thats some vince shit, but i wouldnt be supprised thatd it happened.
>pal youre dropping the belt and butch goes over with a pinky lock
>>
he would end the brand split and AJ Styles would unify the world titles
>>
>>15940165
this paki bootlicker is boiling
>>
>>15940176
Vince and Tony are essentially the same booker. As Tony becomes more experienced and/or more perverted and derranged it will become overwhelmingly obvious.
>>
Axiom and Charlie Dempsey go to Raw for a month and then disappear for 8 months.

Trios championships are introduced for NXT, Raw and Smackdown.
>>
>>15940114
But they never wrestled each other in DG?

>>15940169
reminder: Gargano was a free agent for months and couldn't even get on the Dynamite in his town

>>15940170
>mediocre to sometimes decent matches.

So the match quality in WWE SKYROCKETS?
>>
>>15940209
>2 more weeks
>>
File: bb9f6ab5.webm (1000 KB, 752x1360)
1000 KB
1000 KB WEBM
>Introduces Raw and Smackdown trios titles
>Revives the Cruiserweight title, the television title, and any other titles he was a mark for in WCW
>AJ Styles goes over Gunther clean
>Main story on Raw is now AJ and Finn talking about their New Japan days
>>
>>15940535
>AJ and Finn talking about their New Japan days

Didn't WWE do exactly this in like 2017?
>>
>>15940182
The samoan clown car dickrider is seething
>>
next week on raw: cena vs punk
>>
>>15939089
both are garbage
>>
>>15940299
More like 10 more years.
>>
>>15940546
yup. retarded poor e drones are so stupid kek

>>15940552
this also happened on raw lmfao no wonder lachlan cancelled slopdown
>>
>>15940605
>AEW is going to exist another decade from now

Finally, a pig sees reason
>>
>>15940548
>Use Roman and Jacob as example of Tony hotshotting matches
>Aewtist starts foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of Samoans
lmao you're going crazy with seethe bitch
>>
>>15940629
The entire point is how do you hotshot a match that doesn't even matter? They've done this same Tribal Chief shit 10 times in 5 years already. Like the other anon said it'll be the same as it was with Jey as it was with Jimmy as it'll be with Solo as it'll be with Jacob. What is there to hotshot? If they were trying to make the point that Tony pisses away big matches then that's not the example to use because no matter how badly WWE is going to try it's not going to be a big match
>>
>>15940645
>The entire point is how do you hotshot a match that doesn't even matter?
Because they've been building it up by keeping Roman and Jaco separate. Instead of doing that, Tony would just hotshot a match between them on a regular smackdown. I'm not reading your sperging about the Bloodline because that has nothing to do with the point I was making.
>>
>>15939083
dogshit television, good ppvs. pretty much identical to the wwe formula right now
>>
>>15940708
>good PPVs
>WWE

>>15940702
>they haven't interacted with each other, that means it's an anticipated match

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.