[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.jpg (75 KB, 640x360)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
He was 100% exonerted. So why does Reddit and trannies still treat him like he's guilty of something?
>>
>>15942433
believe all women, chud.
>>
>why does Reddit and trannies

THERE'S ONLY 1 WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU
AND I'M GONNA SPELL IT OUT FOR YA

S-E-R-S SEEEEERRRRRSSS!
>>
>>15942439

>believe all women

Okay what now?
>>
He's guilty of being a flash in the pan bitch that no one wants to hire
>>
>>15942433
because he can cut a promo and doesn't do flips
>>
>>15942433
Because by the time people realized he was innocent they realized he was a chump. Bro got bullied by Simon Gotch.
>>
>>15942433
I was surprised to learn the accent is faked and he's actually pretty white
>>
Once accused, always guilty. It doesn't help that he also got a lot of backstage heat in WWE and isn't a yummy indie darling to the smarks.
>>
>>15942433
I used to hate him throughout his WWE run but then when I saw him visit a sick kid to sing him happy birthday and cry over Brodie Lee’s passing, I respect him now. Don’t care what you all think, I think he’s a genuinely good person.
>>
Because accusations are proof to smooth-brained libcucks (who vote against their economic interests btw)
>>
File: 108318820027.webm (3.85 MB, 540x858)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB WEBM
>>15942452
If I had a fed, I'd hire Enzo 100%. Big Cass needs Enzo to be over, so I'll take him too. And I'll also take the following:
>Matt Riddle
>Izzy Moreno
>James Ellsworth
>Bella Twins
>Tyler Breeze
>Alberto Del Rio
>Emma
>Zach Ryder
>Tessa Blanchard
>Motor City Machine Guns
>Beer Money
>Velvet Sky
>Teddy Hart
>Mojo Rawley
>Session Moth Martina
and
>The IIconics

Now try to tell me my fed isn't 1 milly times better than Tony's gay ass fed.
>>
>>15942433
He got BURIED by simon gotch
>>
>>15943246
Izzy in a bra and panties match would grt a higher rating then a month of AEW tv combined, so like 2 milly.
>>
>>15942451
the one woman /pol/ believes
>>
>>15942433
>He was 100% exonerted.
He in fact was not
>still treat him like he's guilty of something?
He's guilty of being an annoying cocksucker who no one enjoyed being around. He was thrown off a tour bus for a reason that had nothing to do with any sort of allegations
>>
>>15943164
>I was surprised to learn the accent is faked
Dude how new are you to wrestling? Savage, Regal, Eddie, Santino, Enzo, all of them are
>>
>>15942950
This is it. They hate that he's the drizzling shits but certified dimes on the stick.
>>
>>15942433
All people care about is being right. When they're proven wrong, most people double down on the lie. Nobody even remembers the accusation, only their personal verdict.
>>
>>15943164
how was his accent not white
>>
GRIPPIN MY
>>
>>15942433
just because he was exonerated doesn't mean he isn't guilty
>>
>>15943201
He wasn’t a nerd that played video games or knew pointless marvel/wrestling trivia. Enzo was an actual jock which isn’t liked in the indie scene/iwc
>>
>>15942433
Crazy people need to have some people to hate, especially crazy women and SJW, who hate men, so a man accused by a crazy bitch or a kid is always guilty, no matter what.
Remember the scandal about Michael Jackson? Of course you do. Remember when the kids eventually admitted that their parents had forced them to lie to get money? No you don't, because absolutely nobody ever talked about it. People just want someone to hate, they don't care about the truth.
>>
>>15943129
>Bro got bullied by Simon Gotch.
So? A lot of wrestlers could be bullied by an angry Simon Gotch, the guy may not be very tall compared to monsters but he's not drip. Look at the list of guys who got their ass kicked by Sin Cara for example.
>>
>>15943246
>>Mojo Rawley
I liked how he always seemed so full of energy.
>>
>>15942433
Because he's a Superstar not le wrestler like reddit troons like
>>
>>15943311
Was she not a woman?
>>
>>15943284
Honestly the only reason so many people drool on her now is because they knew her very young and they are closeted pedophiles, she grew freaking ugly.
>>
>>15943246
I'm nearly sold on your fed but who would the announce team be?
>>
>>15943901
Joey Styles of course!
>>
>>15943534
He sounded 1/4 italian and 1/8 niggerectus.
>>
>>15943246
I'd watch for sure.
>>
>>15943572
It's a funny line because it's not the consent of his penis thats in question.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.