[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: aih4JpOAIRYq.jpg (336 KB, 887x1552)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
JINDER FROM THE TOP ROPE
>>
>>15952026
>The KWABharaja has spoken
>>
Triple K just "didn't notice" he was only booking whites.
>>
>>15952026
The problem is melo is dimeless. They really blew it with montez ford imo, he isnt a megastar but they shouldve been able to draw some money with him
>>
>>15952026
Yeah I’m totally sure that will boost ratings, nothing but brown and black people everywhere.
>>
>>15952026
How did the modern wrestling audience get so libtarded? Just as the mainstream culture at large seems to finally be getting sick enough of it that there’s a palpable backlash, wrestling fans or at least wrestling twitter seems to be tripling down on it.
>>
>>15952055
Jews.
>>
Indians aren't people
>>
>>15952026
Quarter of world's population and they still don't know how to use a toilet
>>
>>15952055
Really, blacks for whatever reason just aren’t as good at pro wrestling as whites. I love guys like Shelton Benjamin, MVP, Lashley and Booker T but with the possible exception of Booker, I liked them just fine where they were on the card. Most of the other blacks in wrestling have sucked.
>>
>>15952026
Jinder Mahal is the worst WWE Champ of all time. Maybe if these people from (checks notes) southeast…Asia, had some talent, they’d get booked.
Also there’s no good black wrestlers in WWE that should be booked. They had Odyssey Jones but he couldn’t help and fuck that up.
>>
>>15952055
If edrones had shut the fuck up and not spread Tony KKKhan memes for the last 5 months, they might have avoided another backfire by making it a thing in the first place
>>
File: wQokljn3VeMA.jpg (139 KB, 888x676)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>
>>15952026
BASED JINDER BTFO BLACKS
>>
>>15952067
CTE Steve has logged on
>>
>>15952026
>you should hire untalented indians because...... well you just have to or you're racist!!!!!!!
what a retard
>>
>>15952090
Did stone cold really say something to this affect? Dude is just unfathomably based.
>>
>>15952087
>we shouldn’t be what creative thinks we should be
>is still using his wwe gimmick of the maharaja
>>
>>15952067
They have an inability to try to be anything but athletic and cool at all times and normally they fail at both. Black people are faggoty cornballs who think their faggotry is enjoyed and not simply tolerated.
>>
File: 1719525258339292.jpg (71 KB, 750x1000)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>muh reh pruh zen tay shun
Maybe wrestlers are being pushed based on their personal traits and skills and not the color of their skin? Innovative concept, I know.
>>
>>15952126
I’ve watched wrestling very sparingly over the past 15 years or so but I actually like the New Day Guys because they’re the only black wrestlers who don’t fit this description and have some depth to them.
>>
>>15952087
>let us be ourselves, not what creative thinks we should act/dress/look like
BAH GAWD RAJESH IS TAKING A SHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING
>>
>>15952026
Triple Nazi btfo...KWAB
>>
SIRS PLEASE SIRS
>>
>>15952131
And if they're actively talking to creative to get pushed too. Personal initiative is important. If you just sit around in catering you shouldn't be surprised when creative doesn't have anything for you.
>>
everyone spam Tony to hire more indians cause he's cucked enough to actually do it just like him giving Swerve the world title was a knee jerk reaction to people calling him racist
>>
>>15952038
reddit demands you to return
>>
>>15952151
this is why people like Chelsea Green are featured almost weekly. she comes up with so much of her own stuff that creative barely has to do anything
>>
>>15952026
It must be annoying being one of the "lesser" minorities and having to hear how hard done black people are all the time
>>
>>15952054
GO WOKE GO BROKE
>>
>>15952054
will assassins creed, far cry and ghost recon get better under a new company? will splinter cell ever return? tom clancy to activision? tune in next time on dragon balls zee!
>>
>>15952054
when are these faggot suits gonna realize that the people online clamoring for "muh representation" are not the main audience and will never play the games
>>
>>15952055
Wrestling fans are usually white trash, ghetto blacks etc., so it makes sense that social trends took years to permeate into their communities, long after it went out of style among wealthier, more well-connected people.
>>
File: 1707170989198281.jpg (17 KB, 360x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>15952026
>1/4 people in the world are South Asian
>>
>>15952232
So youre saying you're white trash? Interesting.
>>
I mean I'm definitely sick of the endless amount of Samoans and Tongans that we get but it's not like there's any top tier black athletes on the roster. I wish Lashley could speak better or had a good manager and was in his prime and didn't sweat as much but he's gone. Montez was always cringe, Melo is a bore.
>>
>>15952288
and Velveteen definitely had the IT factor but yeah he had to be a freak.
>>
>>15952281
*usually* was the key word there. Reading comprehension is probably not your strong suit, as you’re *at best* white trash, but more likely than not, a nigger.
>>
>>15952026
I always though Sanga was cool
>>
>>15952141
>They brought the cow in the ring
>bye god, every member of the pajeet world order is eating shit directly from the cows ass
>>
>>15952054
I'm so glad Ubisoft is going under. The push for overrepresentation of blacks is dimeless
>>
>>15952292
Dream probably could have made a comeback since no proof turned up but it turned out he was a coke head that everyone hated any way so it was easy to turn on him. Trips did try to keep him for a while.
>>
File: wait.jpg (42 KB, 421x369)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>15952054
This is a fake image btw

Ubisoft is definitely losing some money but they aren't anywhere near to closing. They're fucking state subsidized even, kek.
But this tweet is fake, the whole image, which begs the question: why make it?
>>
>>15952067
>>15952126
To piggyback off these and I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but there is something remarkably off putting about the guys that have to "fake it" for lack of a better way to put that comes off way worse than white people having to try and fake it. Like I can buy Ron Simmons, New Jack, or Booker T. Even though they still have a lot of work to do, I can buy Trick Williams or an Oba Femi. I can even buy a guy on the opposite end of spectrum of Je'Von Evans being a starstruck mark instead of being a hard nigga (even though he sounds like someone that should be taking orders at a Popeyes). They feel authentic.
Everyone else just feels like a dork. Montez manages to fool everyone by turning it up to 11, but you can tell it's an act. Nobody buys Carmello Hayes. Wes Lee is unconvincing regardless of what role he plays. 90% of the blacks in AEW were probably thrown into lockers at school some point for being nerds. You can just tell they don't have "it" and sticks out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>15952206
>>15952054
I dont think normies care about that stuff either way. What i do think is its a dumb idea to spend 200+ million making open world slop that takes 100 hours to beat when i think the general gaming public is a little tired of that gimmick.
>>
>>15952026
so you mean, carmello hayes is a DEI push?
>>
>>15952351
I agree with some of this. I buy Melo enough, for instance. But he has a ceiling.

black guy that would really sell is a hard nigga type. Ron Simmons was more of a country boy than New Jack, but they made you believe. I would put Ahmed Johnson in that category. Oba Femi is pretty good, but he's playing a scary African. I can't think of any believable hard mean nigga types right now.

They tried something with OTM, they seemed like two athletes that might have grown up that way. But they didn't command any authority despite their size. They sucked.

The closest thing to a real mean street guy is Hobbs, and he never speaks. I have a feeling can't promo well and it's not in him.

I think it's part of a greater issue, how wrestling lost something when fans growing up became the majority of the wrestlers. New Jack doesn't seem like someone who watched as a kid, but you can tell that Swerve did.
>>
>>15952350
No, it’s quite real. All investors are telling the CEO they longer want to be apart of the company and that they should go private, which is pretty much the last step before going out of business.

https://www.ign.com/articles/disgruntled-ubisoft-investor-calls-on-assassins-creed-maker-to-go-private-as-shares-slump
>>
File: 1714001997384997.jpg (30 KB, 400x400)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>15952784
No, it isn't real.

Link the tweet in the image. It doesn't exist, I know because I looked it up the first time I saw this thread on /v/ and it was called out by multiple other people in the thread.

Yes, Ubislop is doing horribly but there's nothing worse than a fake news faggot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.