[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 34637462834.jpg (66 KB, 347x415)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>it's October 2nd, 2024
>AEW still isn't renewed
>>
>>15957656
kek raw just suffered its lowest rating ever lmao
>>
>>15957668
fraid not
>>
File: edrone cuck.png (41 KB, 736x864)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>15957671
>a-afraid not
>>
kek it do be like that
dirtsheets be like
>NEW DEAL ANNOUNCEMENT WITHIN THE NEXT 3 HOURS
tiny con be like
>we are looking to stay on tbs and tnt
>i think it's safe to say
KWAB
>>
>>15957656
>Dirt sheets say AEW landed a huge deal every week pulling sources out of their asses
>Reddit and Youtubefags jump with joy as they report it as fact
>A week or two goes by
>Tony Khan says the deal's coming along nicely and should be official soon
>Rinse and repeat
It's all so tiresome
>>
>>15958494
You don’t understand, SRS and Zarian both said it’s definitely happening this time. They haven’t said the same thing 5 times the past month
>>
>>15957656
>“It’s a great point. We are really excited about the future of AEW. I think I made it clear time after time that we plan to be here a very long time on TBS and TNT,” Khan said. He added, “We are looking to stay a long time, and based on our very collaborative and progressive discussions with TBS, I think it’s safe to say that we will be on TBS for a long time to come. The future of AEW looks bright an we're looking to stay right here on TBS for a very long time.”
Grimmy grim grim
>>
Tony can either

A.) Accept the deal they are being offered, which is similar to the NXT deal from CW

Or

B.) Continue to cope in interviews and press releases repeating the same thing over and over

Which do you think he’s doing guys?
>>
File: IMG_9946.gif (1.32 MB, 640x360)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
>>15957668

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.