[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

During a recent interview with Q93, Khan was asked about AEW’s relationship with Warner Bros. Discovery, and he didn’t shy away from expressing his excitement. He emphasized that AEW’s presence on TBS and TNT isn’t going anywhere, referencing their upcoming 5th-anniversary celebration on TBS as proof of their ongoing success.

>“It’s a great point. We are really excited about the future of AEW. I think I made it clear time after time that we plan to be here a very long time on TBS and TNT,” Khan said. He added, “We are looking to stay a long time, and based on our very collaborative and progressive discussions with TBS, I think it’s safe to say that we will be on TBS for a long time to come. The future of AEW looks bright an we're looking to stay right here on TBS for a very long time.”
>>
>>15958309
>I think
>collaborative and positive discussions
>we’re looking to
They are getting booted for NHL
KWAB
>>
>>15958309
Still no dealy? Haven't you troons been talking about it for 3 years now?
>>
>we are looking to stay
People with completed deals don’t use phrasing like this
>>
>>15958333
But muh meltzer, but my british talking heads
>>
He said at the last ppv in September he was 90% sure a new deal would be announced that month. What happened?
>>
>>15958422
That was less than a month ago. Get your GED
>>
>>15958437
You’re really bad at reading, huh?
>>
>>15958309
I thought he was in the red zone?
>>
>>15958444
AEW fans are notoriously illiterate
>>
>>15958437
>He said a deal would be announced in September
>No deal was announced
I know you're unemployed so the day, month, or year doesn't matter to you. But we are currently in October.
>>
File: 1723659120702088.png (11 KB, 783x547)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
What happens when he doesn't announce a deal tonight?
>>
>>15958455
Actually that matters more to them than most normal people https://youtu.be/pkqu3o4NJa8?si=xiJwlgM2Ihq-kyAP
>>
>>15958437
There are things called monthes, and they have a certain amount of days in them. I know you are NEET with no concept of time, but these things are import ant to adults with responsibilities
>>
>>15958478
>Reddit complains about it
>Youtubers and dirtsheets no sell it
>It all gets swept under the rug and people forget about it
Just like every time they were supposed to announce a new deal
>>
>>15958309
GET. FUCKED. DRONES!
WE. FUCKING. WIN
Enjoy NXT on CW and RAW getting so thoroughly cancelled it's on streaming because Tony's gonna take the world by storm and you can't do anything about it.
Your top guys? Next year they're headed to AEW so enjoy Cody, Phil, and Ethan when next year we'll have
>Becky
>Tyler Black
>Kevin Steen
>Bron
>Drew
>AJ
>Nakamura
>Io
>Kairi
>Roman
Tony will have them all by next year and you stupid WWE fanboys can't do shit to stop it
We'll finally get what we want, the death of the WWE
Fed's finished
>>
>>15958588
You do realize cable is dying so Netflix picking up raw is a good thing? You do realize that’s why you AEW troons keep crying about everything doing to Max?
>>
>>15958619
>RAW couldn't get renewed on a dying pissant platform after 20 years
KWAB!
>>
>>15958588
>>15958619
WWE is a collapsing empire
AEW are the new kids on the block
Those record profits aren't gonna mean shit when AEW gets it's new flagship show on FOX
The end of WWE begins tonight, faggot
>>
File: 34637824832.gif (63 KB, 640x640)
63 KB
63 KB GIF
>>15958309
>we're looking to stay
>based on discussions
lol. No dealy for AEW today. And it's looking like no dealy ever.
>>
All I'm hearing here is WWE is fucked
Hope you enjoyed that hot period because we appreciate you holding it for us
Second wind EliteGODS
>>
The deal is done we are just waiting for the right moment to cause maximum mental damage to you 'E drone faggots
>>
>>15958906
There is no deal lil bro. You got worked. AGAIN.
>>
>>15958906
This
Can't wait till we get the momentum on our side again and they'll
>>
File: 20240921_111351.jpg (429 KB, 1080x1534)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>15958326
>>
>>15958935
This tracks with him awkwardly playing with his Xbox and football cards in the Jags locker room in front of all the players.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.