[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>While Doink the Clown had green hair and a rubber nose, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin was drinking his first beer in ECW, damn you. While Bobby Heenan and Gene Okerlund were dancing around singing "Tutti Frutti", ECW was producing the edgy TV that you named "Attitude." 'Oh, we've got Attitude!' You've got nothing, man! What you've got is my ideas and you stole my life, my money, my legacy! SCREW YOU! SCREW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55a-XAGvHF4
>>
>>15958675
Cry me a river, Paul
>>
>>15958675
love this promo
>>
>>15958675
Was that really austins first ever beer
>>
>>15958675
> While Doink the Clown had green hair and a rubber nose, I was the genius who bounced checks like it was my job, damn it! While Bobby Heenan and Gene Okerlund were singing 'Tutti Frutti,' I was crafting the 'brilliant' ideas that flopped harder than my bank account. ‘Oh, we've got Attitude!’ More like ‘Oh, we’ve got bad decisions!’ You think you stole my legacy? I practically gave it away! SCREW ME! SCREW MY MISERABLE TRACK RECORD!
>>
>>15958675
Paul looks 60 since forever
>>
>>15960678
that's because he's always been fat slob
>>
>>15958675
Paul Heyman's mother survived Hitler's ovens
>>
>>15962230
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>15958675
If he was as good as he thinks he would've capitalized on Austin
Really every wrestling promoter back then was retarded and Austin's success was an accident

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.