[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Today is renewal day. How are e-piggies coping?
>>
>>15960165
>Renewal day
How exciting for AEW fans! So...where's the deal?
>>
>>15960165
My cope is that I don't care cause this shit is gay.
>>
>>15960165
kek as an egod I love making threads like this just so I can laugh at aewtists for days after nothing is revealed again. lol!
>>
>>15960165
>Today is renewal day
Actually it isn't
>>
>>15960173
They said four hours ago that it should be getting announced within the next hour, so the deal should have been announced about two hours. Or not…
>>
>>15960165
Yet another hugbox thread where you will talk to yourself for hours.
>>
>>15960165
I sincerely wish I could care about anything half as much as you're convinced I care about AEW.
>>
File: sickosaew.png (616 KB, 1280x1274)
616 KB
616 KB PNG
>>15960165
Renewing the dread that Hampage was in fact, CANCELLED.
>>
They are already trying to slide threads and spam the board. They know it's bad. 5 years of daily shitting and pissing all for nothing
>>
It’s the afternoon. Seriously WTF
>>
File: restore the feeling.png (413 KB, 1290x1400)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
>>15960290
>5 years of daily shitting and pissing
But enough about AEWtists
>>
>>15960234
Is a very common occurrence
>>
>>15960165
>Transpage was cancelled.
>Fox deal was cancelled
>Can’t even pay the “wrestlers” salaries with the pitiful sum they gave him, because he overpays for every dimeless shitter he sees.
>NXT KILLING DinoShite’s ratings on CW.
It is a good day.
>>
>>15960165
Congrats, you get to stay around and be both the laughing stock of cable and the wrestling industry while continuing to kill said industry by turning off every single normie that sees your product and mistakes it with the industry leader.
>”Wait, when did WWE start having trannies on their shows and in their audiences?”
>quickly changes the channel to watch normie slop
>>
>>15960165
Coping with what? AEW got a lowball deal and is about to get slaughtered in the ratings by NXT
>>
>>15960165
I'm really PISSED OFF
>>
They are either too retarded to understand or in denial that it has happened.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.