[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: don_mjfreturn.jpg (238 KB, 1400x1400)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
Insider here
>In the months leading up to the renewal, Moxley was preparing to retire as he Quote "Wasn't gonna entertain the fuckin idea" of going back to WWE if the worst happened
>Tony apparently kept details from all of the guys on the roster of the conversations
>Jericho was asked if he was willing to take a $150k pay cut at some point recently so that Tony could get an appealing offer - his answer was a resounding fuck no.
>Will Ospreay is being long-term booked to win the AEW world title in 2025, allegedly as early as Double or Nothing, he's going to face
>Shelton is signed, Lashley is still weighing his options but Tony's decided if Bobby drops out then Powerhouse Hobbs will replace him.
>Tony is looking to poach Hammerstone from TNA when his deal expires next year
>>
>>15961319
Miz but Jerwish and Liberal
>>
>>15961319
fanfiction slop
>>
>>15961324
Miz, but with no charisma and ugly and worse in the ring
>>
>>15961319
my favorite kind of /pw/ threads. unsourced fully made up schizo babble bullshit
>>
>>15961319
I believe you
>>
>>15961348
A few years ago /pw/ managed to get the story about danhausen selling shirts and the story about riddle and gunther fighting out. Always good times.
>>
>>15961319
>>In the months leading up to the renewal, Moxley was preparing to retire as he Quote "Wasn't gonna entertain the fuckin idea" of going back to WWE if the worst happened
lmao what? he could just go back to NJPW
>>
Real insider here.
>Britt is in the doghouse right now, not least of which is the drama with her and MJF as well as a lackluster feud with Mercedes that they thought was going to be more popular. It’s said blame for the feud rests in Britt more than Mone, and with the contract she has, Tony’s looking to keep her on tv while Britt is seen as expendable for the time being. No one is talking about Britt and Adam or whether they’ve split or not.
>People are said to be happy with the Max deal. Morale needed a boost after the last few weeks and this was seen as a huge win.
>Not a lot of people go to Jericho for advice. Some are grumbling about him. Current rumor is he’s either hungover or drunk most of the time.
>Miro requesting his release is being watched by a few wrestlers. The belief is that if TK grants him a release, others would be able to do the same and point to Miro as a reason to get out of their contract. The only one TK would want to hold onto is Rey Fenix due to the WWE deal.
>Staff members were told not to bring up Ricky Starks’ name backstage. Garcia is fine for some reason, maybe TK is hopeful he can re-sign him.
>Expect a return next week.
>>
>>15961375
>Expecting Mox to be intelligent
>>
>>15961452
>Mercedes' contract
I swear Tony wants to fuck her
>Jericho is drunk all the time
I believe that, what about Edge or Christian?
>>
>>15961452
So outside of Miro and Malakai who else want their releases from AEW?
>>
>>15961319
>Will Ospreay is being long-term booked to win the AEW world title in 2025
I wholly believe this since that lines up with other rumors
Tony sees him as The Guy going forward or something
>>
>>15961465
he's not a smart guy, but it's not a secret that he prefers to wrestle in Japanese high school gyms anyway
>>
>>15961319
>Hammerstone
Tony already has no idea how to book his existing big man wrestlers, plus he's notoriously more into small men
>>
If Tony wanted Hammerstone, he would've taken him before TNA. There was an opening to reform the Dynasty in AEW.
>>
>>15961373
That’s because Mansoor posts here or did anyway.
>>
A real insider would know Tony is planning to snatch Mike Bailey late this year. Bailey was backstage a few months ago basically begging for a job.
>>
>>15961617
Doesn't he require his fucking wife commentate on all his matches?
>>
>>15961452
I'm really not sure why you'd go to Jericho for advice when you have Christian, Edge, Dustin Rhodes, Jeff Jarrett, Bryan Danielson, Billy Gunn, Claudio, Jon Moxley, Jay Lethal, Paul Wight, Eddie Kingston, and even Serena Deeb who cover all the bases of anything you could get from Jericho, and then some, and all seem way nicer, way less full of themselves, and way less likely to give you intentionally bad advice to get themselves over?
>>
>>15961452
Tony knows Ricky Starks is out the minute his deal expires
>>
>>15961591
>plus he's notoriously more into small men
In more ways than one...
>>
>>15961656
This
Jericho in AEW has become the very thing he left WCW over
Goes to show he had no principles - he just wanted what Hogan and Flair were getting
>>
The only thing I care about in that is ignoring Bobby & pushing Hobbs in his spot. Good, Lashley is ancient at this point & if he can stay healthy, Hobbs isn't him but can only grow.
>>
>>15961452
>a lackluster feud with Mercedes
Many such cases.
>>
>>15961656
Probably because their faves as children was Chris Jericho
>>
>>15961591
>Hammerstone
>big man
He's not though. Every time I see this dude he's mogged. He showed up on NXT looking like any other guy.
>>
AEW should avoid Hammerstone after he whored himself to NXT to do a 5 minute job to that big nigger. Talk about not respecting your own worth.
>>
Hammerstone is just a taller buddy and Brian cage
>>
>>15961319
>Tony hiring a hoss
That’s how you know it’s fake.
>>
>>15962409
Nah he hires them, it's just how he uses them sometimes.

His second to last champ was Samoa Joe

He hired Big Bill, Brody King, Keith Lee, Mason Madden, EJ Nduka, Beast Mortos. They exist, he just doesn't push any of them except Joe to the main event yet.
>>
>>15961503
Me
>>
>>15962520
We know Ricky, we know
>>
>>15961319
fake
>>
real, real, REAL insider here

>Catering is absolutely amazing here!
>>
>>15961656
It’s probably different when you actually know these people, work with them and get to assess their personalities instead of assuming what they’re like from TV.
>>
>>15961452
>Real insider here
Get fucked, larping faggot
>>
hammerstone would be a good get. him and mjf have proven chemistry. quality addition.
>>
>>15961452
>with the contract she has, Tony’s looking to keep her on tv while Britt is seen as expendable for the time being.
Reap what you sow, bitch
>No one is talking about Britt and Adam or whether they’ve split or not.
They know Britt's a ho, lord knows who she fucked besides Christian Cage
>>
>>15961660
Notably males of the canine variety
>>
>>15962434
He has this hesitancy at the idea of really pushing big men
Part of me thinks he has this weird obsession with doing the opposite of everything WWE did, it might be he just only ever watched flippy, workrate wrestlers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.