[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GY6U76fagAAPJwc.jpg (220 KB, 1280x720)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
is tony gabagool actually beating the giga nigga next week?
>>
>>15961320
hope so, they need oba on the main roster
>>
Oba has to eventually murder Trick. Depends on how they wanna get the belt off him
>>
>>15961320
I don't think so, they're still building up Oba as an unbeatable monster. But then again, if it's not Tony then who? If he doesn't win, I expect him to get called up soon. He's the only one of Team 2.0 still on NXT.
>>
>>15961358
i have been of the mindset brooks jensen should beat oba femi after he breaks out of the shawn spears cult (and enters to seperate ways for the match)
>>
>>15961320
I'd be happy if it was Tony D. Oba will already have the longest NA championship reign by next week, and Tony definitely deserves to get a singles title.
Also with how little main event heels NXT has now, Oba vs Trick is probably the biggest match they could book.
>>
File: GY5VBpGXMAEE6Md.jpg (714 KB, 1920x1080)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
>>
Hahaha literally you think aew fans care ? The only reason aew fans cared about ratings was because it was the last year of tv discussions and the fear was real

Let me tell you tony or aew doesn’t care it’s time for streaming deal is signed and Kathleen has praised aew lol Hahahahahahahaahahahahahhahaannaanannanaahahhaahahaahahahahahahhanaahhahahaahhahahahahh
>>
File: 1719622546711007.png (921 KB, 1175x1198)
921 KB
921 KB PNG
>>15961871

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.