[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: the absolute state.webm (3.7 MB, 728x410)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB WEBM
THIS IS WRESTLING
>>
Oof. Marone
>>
>>15967064
Christ...the wire work done on AEW shows are amazing. It's so smooth.
>>
>>15967064
why did you slow the webm down?
>>
Look, I'm no Cornette, I understand that wrestling is a work, and sometimes stuff doesn't look real, but I simply don't understand how people go nuts for this stuff. It crosses a line for me of just looking too rehearsed, too obviously co-operative. Good for you if you can enjoy it, I guess, but it's not for me, and I don't think many people who aren't neckbeards would see the appeal of it.
>>
What move is Ospreay trying to hit Ricochet with at 0:04, where he tells him to come over then lifts him up onto the ropes?
>>
>>15967064
Props to wwe producers for making me think he could have a normal match
>>
>>15967090
He was going for a side plancha.
>>
>>15967064
ricochet moves like he's got cement in his shoes
>>
>>15967064
this is slowed down right?
>>
File: 1703485843209665.jpg (30 KB, 700x371)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>15967085
Same.
I'm supposed to suspend my disbelief at this? It takes EIGHT SECONDS before someone does something that resembles an attempt to damage or hurt or control his opponent like might happen if pro wrestling wasn't scripted.
Ricochet is upside down and ends with his back turned to his opponent who is already up and standing, and his opponent, instead of doing something, like kicking him in the ass, or grabbing him for a suplex... he does nothing but blatant cooperation by crouching down to allow a backflip over him. And that spot leads to nothing. Ricochet just stops in the middle of the ring and turns around. WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT!
So after he stops, Ricochet then runs back at Osprey and then neither bother to attempt a move, and Osprey gently places Ricochet on the ropes... so they can do another flippy spot where nothing happens because Osprey flips out of the arm drag.
In a 30 seconds there's only 4 things you'd say were actual attempts at a wrestling move. Five if you count the half-arsed final clothesline attempt that Ricochet pulls out of so he can get ready for the final gymnastics move & superhero pose.
>>
>>15967064
JIM CORNETTE IS GONNA ROAST THIS SO BAD LMAO. I JUST CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE SWEET LAUGH OF BRIAN LAST OVER THIS ONE
>>
>>15967152
jim cornette is a retard too. This is a /russo/ board
>>
>>15967085
Look at the crowd, what little there is of one.
Are they excited? No. Nobody's excited by this.
>>
Kelani and Sol Ruca at least pretended they were trying to hit each other
>>
>>15967064
Why is this so fucking slow and unenergetic compared to when they did it in japan?
>>
>>15967328
1) They're older
2) They care less because they've got huge guaranteed cash regardless of how badly they perform.
>>
File: 1725804520426073.jpg (204 KB, 1080x1528)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>15967326
Cope
>>
>>15967336
Who mentioned WWE?
>>
>>15967064
>Le you help me flip, I help you flip, don't forget the 5 stars uncle Dave
>>
>>15967064
this is the 2nd gayest thing I've ever seen. I'm embarrassed just watching this
>>
>>15967064
flippa phase 2
>>
>>15967064
This is why we need to kill all obese smelly smarks
>>
>>15967064
> They care less because they've got huge guaranteed cash regardless of how badly they perform.
What happened to this thing of ours...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.