[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Wrestling
>>
pretending to act
>>
>>15968036
Unironically enjoyed this more than the literal circus act of Ospreay and Ricochet. At least Cody and Roman try to make whatever they’re doing somewhat believable. There’s not the overwhelming idea of “the audience knows it’s a work anyway so who gives a shit about trying”.
>>
>>15968031
>Wrestling
Yes. Wouldn't expect you to know what it looks like, dronie.
>>
>>15968075
look at the thread again
>>
>>15968031
>>
>>15968075
They do anything but wrestle . I see two guys flipping around and smarks like yourself trying to convince anyone that this is real.
>>
>>15968031
This wasn’t wrestling it was just moves
>>
>>15968729
Take it you loved Okada v Damielson then, with its drawn out selling and old fashioned pacing?
>>
>>15968744
Thats a horrible example because that match was just slow and not a lot happened. Not a lot of real storytelling either. It was just shit. Slower pace is fine if there’s substance but that was just a weak af match whether it ended in 30 minutes or 10.
>>
>>15968739
>>15968036
>>
>>15968744
I didn’t watch it because the match had no build, the outcome was predictable and I don’t watch wrestling for random number generator booking.

I actually like build, promos and selling. You know the fundamentals of pro wrestling? Oh wait you’re the “smart” fan who unironically likes watching legos and hot wheels car gimmicks be used to tell other people that this is “HECKIN REAL!!” Because you can’t “fake that!”

In short anon, kill yourself
>>
>>15968031
I literally don't even know what's going on with AEW anymore because I don't listen to Cornette much anymore. This ain't gonna make me give a shit. Nothing will except for Tony's live on air suicide
>>
>that gay ass anime posing they both did
Absolute trash company
>>
>>15968797
>listening to cornette
this is why most e-drones are retarded
>>
>>15968856
good one trev. I would make fun of you but every time I do, I got a 3 day ban for making you cry, you fat crippled janny piece of shit
>>
>>15968872
you get banned for saying strange things about children

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.