[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712622934314024.png (3.96 MB, 1290x1583)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB PNG
Thoughts on this feud?
>>
WOAT
>>
I really hope it's ending for real at Bad Blood. There's no cool Drew promo that can take away the stench of rotting carcass it emanates lately. Completely retarded story too, considering we're seeing Punk live it large with his NXT slavegirls and handing pizza out to fans. He's clearly not a man being affected as much as he says he is for the whole of five minutes on mondays.
>>
Magical. It's basically cinema.
>>
>>15969358
finna dimesola
>>
>>15969358
>>
Slop. What, expect the length of the feud, warrants it ending in a HIAC match? A friendship bracelet? They could have him stalk AJ or something?
>>
It was good until the bracelet shit. Not sure what happened there and why they decided to make that the focal point of the feud.
>>
>>15969429
You just know AJ would be down to be manhandled on cam by Drew.
>>
>>15969358
Was white hot when McIntyre was carrying it on his back alone and Punk was out hurt. Punk comes back a week or two before Summerslam and cuts some mid as fuck promos and makes it about the bracelet and it flushed away everything Drew had done for most of the year. It's been painfully mediocre since
>>
>>15969450
And off camera
>>
File: GYrT5KWWcAAj0-D.jfif.jpg (65 KB, 959x959)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
drew failing his cash in added nothing to this feud but shitting on the lower card guys that could have made use of the MITB. they should have just had punk interfere and prevent drew from winning. its like HHH just didn't want a men's mitb this year
>>
>>15969477
I swear they have been sabotaging the mens money in the bank to make the womens money in the bank look better. same with the rumble. ever since they started giving women these gimmick matches the mens version suddenly turned to shit. really makes you think
>>
Punk is old and washed and nobody will remember this run years down the line
>>
>>15969379
I love it except for this shit. WTF are they thinking having Punk do this NXT shit while in a supposedly massive blood feud?
>>
>>15969790
I'm glad you enjoyed it, I'd be lying if I said there were zero moments I liked, most of it was Drew but there's been rare occasions I had to hand it to Punk. But this story was always ridiculous chickenshit passing as chicken salad.
>>
>>15969506
very good point honestly
>>
Boring. Punk is phoning it in, everything feels like a watered down version of before. Can see why Zoomers who are newish to wrestling would like it though. Punk's feud with MJF was much better.
>>
The feud went to shit when Punk came back proper. Punk's been phoning it in, Drew has become too much of a joke though his decline from Scottish pyscopath to obsessed schizo troll is sort of the point of his character right now. Focusing on the bracelet killed it big time, two grown men getting emotional over that piece of trash is embarrassing. The Summerslam match was bad, the Berlin match was a lot better but Punk looked totally dominant so I have no hype for the HiaC match.

I'd prefer they just end it instead of dragging it out even more with shenanigans like Seth interferes.
>>
I've been into some stuff, but at this point it kinda feels too long.
>>
>>15969358
It's alright I guess, but still better than 95% of everything else. So yeah. It is what it is. Wrestling is in a dark age.
>>
its the worst angle on raw by far. doesn't feel like they hate each other at all, feels like theatre kid stuff. the kofi/woods split is like at least 500x better than this and i don't even like the new day
>>
Drew's been fucking killing it and Phil's just phoning it in until he gets his crappy not-a-real-main-event Night 1 Wrestlemania last match. But it's WWE and they're stupid as fuck, so they'll have Phil win.

Also they just revealed the match is going on FIRST. so roflmao on Phil's washed ass
>>
>>15969358
old
>>
>>15969358
It's good. It's one of the better feuds I've seen in WWE in years, because it's actually been pretty entertaining.
>>
>>15969358
It’s the most dimeless feud Punk has had since he started wrestling again. Never been a fan of Drew and him turning into a terminally online Twitter troll as a gimmick is fucking goofy. His feelings aren’t believable. It’s literally entirely heatless.
>>
>>15970527
Surprisingly this. I feel the same way about New Day and honestly Strowman/Sneed as well personally.
>>
>>15971414
>Also they just revealed the match is going on FIRST
Rock confirmed
>>
lost interest when Drew was made out to be a complete idiot time after time without anything else to salvage his status as a viable threat. all they could come up with was a friendship bracelet, when there were wrestlemania spots and world title runs on the line. seth being in and out of the feud buried it even further for me. punk's promos now feel like demo reels for future acting gigs. i prefer him as a shitposting carnie, much like he was at the end of his aew run. the strap match was lackluster i thought, the triple gts finish felt unwarranted. don't have much faith in this next match. i just hope they both finally move on to something else.
>>
>>15969358
Completely retarded when Drew’s like 5x Phil’s and Phil’s been exposed hard as fuck as not knowing how to fight, so it’s completely 1000000% unbelievable that Punk would even get any offense at all in on Drew even in kayfabe. Should be a Kofi/Brock tier squash by Drew on his way to the title
>>
The feud lost all heat and momentum the moment they locked up in their first singles match
>>
PDS AEWtists absolutely SEETHING ITT lmaoooo
>>
>>15972340
This lol
>the feud has no momentum but it's the highest rated segment everytime it comes on screen, it totally sucks but I'll watch it religiously to uhhhhhh.... Make fun of it on /pw/
Fucking retards lmao
>>
>>15969358
This feud was over for me after punk won the strap match
>>
gone on way too long
>>
>>15969358
The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels of our time
>>
File: punk.webm (3.41 MB, 853x480)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB WEBM
>>15969358
Punk is going to show the world what a year of TRT will do to a man.
>>
>>15969358
if punk doesn't win at bad blood there was absolutely no point and drew is getting buried
>>
>>15972738
>if punk doesn't win, drew is buried
?
>>
>>15972533
>lowest Raw ratings of all time
Only creeps like this shit, and it definitely wasn’t getting best segment of the night against actually hot angles like Dom’s cuckoldry adventures. But hey, it’s doing good against Pete Dunne’s feud so whoopdeedoo!
>>
>>15972592
It really was. Punk should not have looked so dominant in that strap match.

>>15972244
Heel turns weaken everyone in WWE. It sucks but it is what it is. Drew went from taking down Brock clean and in dominant fashion to struggling against Punk.
>>
>>15969358
tiresome
>>
>>15969358
feud?
>>
>>15972340
Whatever helps you sleep in your parent's house at night pal.
>>
>>15973319
Very pds post
>>
>>15969358
punk is really bad at everything nowadays, he's rubbing his unambitious lazy stink on drew. his promos are hilariously bad, hes just carried by the nostalgia of his pipe bomb back when he acted like he had a soul
>>
If ends at bad blood the feud would be good, if it doesn't then it will be way too long. there is nothing more they can realistically do at this point. Really at best this xan be sidelined until the eventual WrestleMania triple threat match with seff
>>
>>15969358
started out great but really cooled it off later with Punk phoning it in and going on NXT to hit on ring rats

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.