[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726754164894313.png (104 KB, 498x498)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>they've been dragging out the theory face turn storyline for nearly half a year
>they still have theory doing his boring heel moveset when he's capable of so much fucking more

does HHH shoot hate him or something? he's still not a good promo but the lad has so much talent for his age
>>
talent? he takes some neat bumps but he has never had a single memorable match. he's an assembly line wwe guy, the only reason anyone will remember him is because he'll have 89275 hours of tv time on his career like the miz.
>>
Face theory is going to flop
>>
>>15972375
I'm kind of worried about this too because WWE has done all they can to get people to hate him for like 2 years. Waller I don't think really has the kind of heat where people are going to go crazy for theory turning on him either
>>
they're gonna eventually turn waller into a trainer and producer and theory will return to being the token heel spotmonkey
>>
>>15972344
Triple H has no idea how to make a compelling midcard feud. He'll give you the bare minimum every week that you've seen 1000 times before
>>
>>15972344
Theory is and always has been a boring shitter with nothing unique to offer
>>
I'm diamond handing my theorycoin
he's going to be a future world champ on day
>>
>>15972398
I think both midcard titles are in great shape

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.