[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7208.png (2.19 MB, 1334x750)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>Well, this is who showed up so let’s go with it I guess.
>>
>>15980172
Pretty standard B-show card but who the fuck is Beef? I watch the indies and have never heard of Beef
>>
>>15980214
he’s the cousin of the workhorseman guy who tony has fires but then rehired
>>
>>15980172
>8-match card for TV
>only 1 actual star
Grim
>>
>>15980172
Malakai has had less singles than beef lol
>>
>>15980172
>BEEF
Whomst?
>>
why does tony keep giving top flight chances?
>>
>>15980172
kek what a stacked fucking card, can't wait to watch it tonight
>>
>>15980787
Top Flight should have been tag champs by now. Or give Dante a run with a midcard strap.
>>
>>15980244
Statlander is hot, but I wouldn't call her a star
>>
>>15980793
he looks like he has downs. he needs to go back to the Airwolf gimmick.
>>
>>15980795
he keeps pushing her and I haven't liked her since she stopped being an alien
>>
>>15980172
>It's a "Tony forgot to book the show in advance so has to cobble together 2 hours of nonsense with whoever is available" episode
Why does this happen so often lmao
>>
>>15980832
he's been planting the seeds of these storylines for years
>>
>>15980832
he needs to hand the booking for saturday over to someone else. anyone else, Chris Hero, Jerry Lynn, Excalibur and Super Dragon, maybe Chuck Taylor. Anyone else, Tiny Con needs help.
>>
>>15980172
>No May
>No Shida
>No Hayter
>No Jay
>Willow Nightingale
Why? Just why. Is she touching TK's peepee or something?
>>
>>15980793
Top flight and private party should not have had this many chances.
>>
>>15980172
This is the new Rampage.
>>
>>15980172
>he’s still pushing wheeler yuta
even death won’t end this suffering
>>
>>15980787
They are young and what not. Like private party, but man the outrunners just leaped from them and the grizzled young vets on the totem pole
>>
>>15982246
You really want current year shida? She's been mediocre for awhile.
>>
>>15980172
what kind of jobber is Statlander facing that they don't get a mention on a card featuring Beef
>>
>>15980795
He was referring to Willow
>>
>>15980838
Even if he just booked a 6 month rolling plan (like he did when he was working heavily with The Elite and Jericho) it would be miles better. The frustrating thing is he had a lot of success from 2019-2021 doing this and in 2022 due to some injuries he got in to an awful habit of booking week to week/hotshotting. Title matches used to mean something but now there's so many titles on the line so often that they aren't seen as special or worth watching.
>>
>>15982293
Local talent. Beef has been showing up on RoH lately so he isn't just plucked out of thin air.
>>
>>15980214
>Beef
More like Onions
>>
>>15980172
>VETERANS VS OUTRUNNERS
They really need to fire their graphics department.
>>
>>15980172
Tiny Con is hack, aEW's quality dropped severely after rampage and only got worse after Collision, this fuck can't book more than one show.
>>
>>15982291
Maybe if she had a reason to give a shit, she wouldn't be drinking herself into a fat shit. Last year really seemed to fuck her up. Hard to blame her as well. The fact that people like Swole and Willow have had more actual feuds and storylines than Shida, Riho, Sakura, or any of the joshis is fucking criminal.
>>
>>15982304
>Title matches used to mean something but now there's so many titles on the line so often that they aren't seen as special or worth watching.
Still do considering most have been pretty good. Especially if you want to talk about ppv matches in 2024 aew. You'll probably still complain though.
>>
File: hogwheelstyping.webm (1.35 MB, 1280x720)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB WEBM
>>15982319
>Still do considering most have been pretty good. Especially if you want to talk about ppv matches in 2024 aew. You'll probably still complain though.
>>
>>15982318
She was given mutiple title matches the past couple of months, is that not good enough to give a damn? From Athena to Mercedes. Willow is actually over and can speak plenty fine unlike them. Riho and Yuka are given constant title matches upon returning from Japan. Sakura is old and no one really cares for her like they do the other three.
>>
I am posting from the year 2037. This PPV will be known in history as "Beef's Breakout" and he will become the next Austin-level gigaface to set the stage for the next decades of wrestling. Also Donald Trump won the 2024 election.
>>
Nothing was announced before the actual taping
>>
>>15982330
And there it is. With AI Slop in hand too boot! Nice rebuttal, champ!
>>
File: riho-aew-1754555059.jpg (110 KB, 1200x675)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>15982332
If they will lead to nothing, then no, it's just another match and one with a foregone conclusion. There is nothing for the audience to get invested in. TK has made it perfectly clear how he feels about Joshis like Shida, Riho, and Suzuki. No matter how much merch they sell, how much they increase ratings (despite having little to nothing to work with), or how much the fans like and support them, it's never enough.
>>
>>15982364
Because those are the C tier joshi and the ones not named Shida aren’t even around enough. And Shida herself has shitted up PPVs with Mone and Toni
>>
File: 1725929846869616.png (186 KB, 523x492)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>15980172
>House of Blacked, surrounded by blacks and mystery meat like that Piper Perri picture
Just add Hobbs to the background to make it perfect. I couldn't care less who wins but it's not a terrible match you can actually find fans for any of these guys
>Grizzled shits v Outrunners
eugh, keep these antidimes away from your best rising tag team stars, they better job in 7 minutes clean to Outrunners, anything more is just wankery.
>Allin v Johnny
I don't even know what that to say - midcard OK? Darby's matches are almost always entertaining and Johnny still got some moves left in the bank.
>4 way with Action Jannety, flippy toy #1 and flippy toy #2 featuring kissy face Wayne
Terrible pairing, you'd need to pay me to see this, I don't even have the morbid fascination left to carry me to see who botches or gets injured.
>Worst team name against even worse team name
Kyle looks like Hangover Hitler if you squint. Kill Mark Sterling to improve the quality of the company. I don't even remember the name of Nese's other palls but they all suck together.
>Stat in action and the womemes
I'm not gonna pretend to know or care but Statlanders nice, so fine I guess it's some OK programming for fans
>Yuta v Beef
I don't know who the fuck is Beef or why does he look even more like Hitler, but I appreciate the effort and attitude. That said if this guy can last a year before fading into obscurity as a meme for his name, I'd be surprised. At least pic a title and name to go with it like "Sergeant William Beef" before you try to make yourself one name character because you need to be over for that.
If only Yuta would find the "juice" and get the clue already this might be worth watching

Overall a very below midtier card but its not the worst of AEW I've seen, I haven't watched in a while though.
>>
>>15982382
>Mone
That was on Mone and her wig.
>Storm
When, Full Gear? Where did Shida shit in that one, Luther missing his queue or Storm botch with the plate?
>>
>>15980172
>Johnny TV
>Premiere Athletes
>Beef

This shit is less stacked than Dark.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.