[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ji.jpg (456 KB, 1600x900)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
book the finish
>>
>>15998907
Team up against Goldberg
>>
>>15998912
The one thing a German and a Muslim agree on is beating jews together.
>>
>>15998907
ref bump. goldberg spears gunther. sami pins gunther. sami vs cody at crown jewel champ vs champ, kevin owens goes schizophrenic
>>
Sami goes clean over and then I watch this board seethe
>>
>>15998934
They're not giving Sami the blood money belt lmao, that would just be horrible optics
>>
goldberg distraction leads to sami winning

now they have a goldberg match which he and the saudis want plus sami/cody with a heel ko kicker
>>
>>15998926
They both lost one lost two world wars the other lost so many wars they still losing atm
>>
>>15998954
cody would win the champ v champ match obviously
>>
>>15998907
Sami gets ragdolled and gets no offense in for the first 10 minutes of the match. Then he eats 5 finishers in a row, but he kicks out at 2 and then Hulks up and goes Super Sami and beats Gunther with a single Helluva Kick.
>>
>>15998907
the ref calls the match because sami suffers a career-ending and possibly life-threatening injury
>>
>>15998907
Jfc Sami is going to win the belt isn’t he
>>
i think its very possible that sami wins in a non clean way. then he jobs to cody at crown jewel, and a few weeks later he drops it back to gunther. i think having gunther lose to cody makes no sense, especially with 2 weeks of buildup
>>
>>15999689
so you do Sami vs Cody which fits the whole KO thing and Goldberg vs Gunther in Saudi

Makes all the sense in the world. But HHH likes long title reigns
>>
>>15999708
>so you do Sami vs Cody which fits the whole KO thing and Goldberg vs Gunther in Saudi
exactly
>HHH likes long title reigns
not necessarily, bron dropped the title quickly so i think its possible he does this
>>
>>15998907
Gunther wins by pinfall.
>>
>>15998907
Goldberg gets added for a triple threat and squashes both
>>
Gunther loses to Sami, Sami loses the belt to a heel next week, Heel loses to Cody at CJ, Heel drops the belt back to Sami, Sami drops the belt back to Gunther at Survivor Series.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.