[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 54278238.jpg (416 KB, 1080x949)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>
e-drones are such fucking embarrassing lilbros kek
>>
>>16005050
Subjective opinion
>>
That Uso match does deserve WMOTY
>>
>indian with a roman reigns picture prefers bloodline match
Holy heck, sirs, I cannot believe!
>>
>>16005050
melina vs alicia fox was better than billy vs ricoshit
>>
Nah dawg, that match was trash.
>>
>>16006093
im sorry for the loss of your brain
>>
>>16006093
Yeppers. Osprey is a comic act and Ricoshit is his sidekick. Uhhhh YEET!!!
>>
I didn't see the Uso match but the Ospreay vs Ricochet match wasn't anything special. The fact that they did a shittier slower version of their New Japan meme spot knocks it down further too.
>>
>>16006249
The Uso match was terrible. Neither Uso can do a move without posturing to the crowd. I think there were 19 superkicks (seriously). Really bad match but worth watching if you want a laugh
>>
>>16006102
True, Bill vs ricoshit would damage anyone's brain
>>
>>16005050
The Usos match was absolute garbage and I haven't seen the other one but it's probably true
>>
File: IMG_0577.png (148 KB, 418x423)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>16005050
>Better story
>Better ring psychology
>At the Grand Daddy of them all
>POC representation
>Didn't need a championship
Yep...i'm thinking based
>>
>>16005050
For as much flippy shit that happened in Osprey/Ricochet, I honestly expected more out of Jimmy and Jey. It could've been a bit more intense and had more oomph to it, but it ended up looking like a regular match.
>>
>>16005050
God damn the usos suck.
>>
>>16006766
that's the joke
>>
>>16006093
Huh what is the difference
>>
>>16005050
Look man I agree that Ospreay and Ricochet doing gymnastics is awful as fuck but that Uso match was the drizzling shits

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.