[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (8 KB, 480x360)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
What was the story here?
>>
>>16006394
It was during the Invasion storyline. Austin went to the Alliance side and stole Kurt Angle's gold medals and threw them off the bridge into the water. In the pic it was the week after where Kurt kidnapped Austin and threatened to throw him off the bridge. In the end he was just pushed into a kiddie pool. I hope this clears things up OP.
>>
>>16006411
If what you say is real then I am surprised Austin agreed to do this angle that hurts his image.
>>
>>16006427
He was basically a comedy act during the Invasion
>>
>>16006411
>throw him off the bridge
that was a gay euphemism for rough anal sex back in the day. Rumor was, "Debra" was Steve's safe word
>>
>>16006394
They knew 9/11 would draw dimes so they just went along with it.
>MILKAMANIA IS RUNNING WILD

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.