[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7457.jpg (121 KB, 828x691)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>Didnt get an extension
>about to tell all

TK needs to silence her quick
>>
>>16012960
This cunt is a cancer.
>>
File: 910404729104884.jpg (337 KB, 1288x1616)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>16012960
Tony will send his goons after her
>>
>>16012960
>sign female wrestler
>don’t use an NDA
you get what you deserve. I bet we start seeing stories about her getting leaked to dirtsheets to discredit her. Usual scumbag Tony move.
>>
>gets a contract
>immediately takes paternity leave
>twice
outworking the best workers
>>
>drops vague hints before the interviews to draw people in
>yeah it was great
lol
>>
not a single memorable moment in her whole career
>>
>>16012989
I liked her using her assets in NJPW and getting piledrivered in ROH
>>
Considering she retweeted her husband praising people behind the scenes, I doubt it was bad, but she said on Instagram that her contract expires on the 31st and she hasn't heard anything from AEW about a contract renewal.
>>
She got ghosted for a renewal
>>
>>16012980
Screencap this.
>>
>Maria working anti-AEW ragebait for views

kek what a based carny bitch
>>
>>16012960
reminder that Gail Kim, Maria and Lita wanted to start a podcast exposing WWE years ago and would have "changed the industry" but they asked for 500k on patreon.
>>
File: KWABfabe.jpg (172 KB, 965x1117)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>16013081
>>
>>16013090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQPtKNZpfz4&
>>
>>16013090
What secret is Big Kev hiding?
>>
>>16013055
>Fuck Vince in 2006 for a job
>Sign an NDA for millions
>Work TNA for an easy payday
>Work Njpw and get your timeless husband a job
>Work WWE into hiring him
>Use them to pay for rehab for him
>Work Tony into hiring you and dimeless husband
>maternity (injury? I don't remember) time off
>Work podcasters and interviewers for easy interviews after your contract ends
She's low-key one of the greatest carnies in the biz. She should be on the mount Rushmore of based carnies with Vince and Onita
>>
I don't remember the last time she was on AEW TV. For whatever reason, they didn't bring her up with Taven and Bennett on the main roster. Instead, they paired her with Griff and Cole Karter in ROH, which was weird since Cole's angle with her is that he's trying to sleep with her.

She put on a bunch of weight earlier in the year and was definitely trying to hide it. Maybe she's not the worst promo ever but it's hard to justify keeping her around.
>>
>>16012960
>Turns up for 2 months
>Gets pregnant
>Off TV
>Back for 3 weeks
>Gets pregnant again
I enjoy the hustle as this is 2 companies she's done this in now lmao
>>
>>16013442
Shes ugly and dimeless like her husband. I have no idea why Tony insists on continuing the undisputed kingdom shit. If you wanted heel groups you had HOB and Christian’s group.
>>
>>16012989
imagine not beating your dick raw to her playboy and nude scenes
>>
>>16012972
>t. Tony Khan
>>
>>16013154
>Fuck Vince in 2006 for a job
>Sign an NDA for millions

That was Christy Hemme
>>
>>16013479
Christian should have been The Devil. Tony is retarded.
>>
>>16013154
Paul Heyman said she's one of the sharpest women he's ever known in the business.
That should be a huge red flag that says "Carnying Nearby"
>>
>>16012974
Punk destroyed then both with one arm and Maria has laid Punk out more than anyone else in aew so she has nothing to fear
>>
Maria was insanely hot 20 years ago on Raw. Who is still hiring this busted baby killing psychopath hag in 2024?

Kudos to her for carnying her way to a money/miles ratio comparable to Goldberg or Ultimate Warrior.
>>
>>16012980
this is probably what it's gonna be
>>
Why does anyone put up with Mike and Maria?
>>
>>16013154
>fucks vince in 2006
>signs NDA for millions
As another anon mentioned that was Christy Hemme however vince wanted to fuck and pimp Maria to his rich old friends like Donald trump and she kept telling him no which led to her departure from wwe.
>>
>>16012960
who the fuck cares lmao
>>
>>16014363
Is this schizo head cannon or did, I don’t know, Rene Dupree dish out dirt to the effect on a podcast?
>>
>>16013794
nobody should have been the Devil. That whole angle was completely retarded like nearly every
>evil mystery masked man
angle has been throughout wrestling history
>>
>>16014387
it would've been better if it was a swerve where it's a schizo MJF who's using the mask
I just might be biased because I hate Cole
>>
Chris Jericho sweating rn
>>
>>16014371
Maria had a old shoot interview about it. Years ago after she left the company. I remember watching it on YouTube.
>>
>>16014404
There’s no way she mentioned Trump in particular right? At some point over the last 8-9 years, the (((media))) would have turned that into a front page story.
>>
>>16014416
Not trump but she did said vince wanted fuck her and wanted her to date his rich old friends. She said something among the lines of I could've married some rich old guy but I've had settle for Phil (who she was dating at the time) whom vince was not happy about.
I kind of believe some of it because vince pulled the same shit with Lana and rusev which is why they married during the dolph ziggler and Lana storyline to spite him.
>>
>>16014438
>could've gotten with a rich old guy and never work a day in her life again
>didn't because she dated Phil
>still got dumped by him anyway
>married a knock-off Jason Statham from Temu who can't get a job without her
>casts herself out and gets hated by wrestling fans for her attitude
>has to sell lewd photos to make due
>doesn't get her contract renewed
life works in funny ways sometimes
>>
>>16014438
>>16014510
See if the Vince stuff was true she wouldn’t be this down bad. She seems cunning enough to have at least gotten some settlement money from him for sexual harassment. Maybe she did but blew it all?
>>
File: 1706216847201736.jpg (63 KB, 902x382)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>16012960
Grim
>>
>>16012989
working me in to thinking she has a big ass is pretty memorable
and her playboy photoshoot worked me in to a shoot as a kid
>>
File: IMG_2190.jpg (1.4 MB, 1290x2249)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>
>>16014712
That geek thinking he had any chance with maria
>>
>>16014626
Right? Something about her story just seems off to me. If it were true, she would be the first one to cry wolf and let everyone know. If she is so sharp than people say she is then how is it that she doesn't get hired for anything unless it's being eye-candy? I mean, she can yap, I'll give her that. She is a somewhat ok looking Milf, at least better than some others that bogged the shit out of themselfs, but the industry changed to feature muscled up chicks, weird gremlin faces and personified big rigs, with only the occasional good looking woman appearing.

The point is, other than talking, she is talentless and fears that her days of getting paid for doing almost nothing in the wrestling industry is over.
If she really does so much for women in wrestling why is barely anyone talking about it? Wasn't she doing something in a all female indie wrestling org for a while? Is she even still part of it or better yet, does that even still exist?
>>
>>16012980
Kek this. I feel like she did the same with WWE after her last run
>>
fucking finally we're gonna hear abuot some AEW tea sis
>>
>>16014438
Source: your ass
>>
>>16013498
Kill yourself
She complains about every company she was in and pretends like it isn't her that's the problem
>>
someone post webms of her NJPW "body of work"
>>
>>16012979
>paternity
Maria is all woman. We have seen her naked.
>>
>>16013017
She doesn't offer much. It's surprising that Bennett is actually an on screen presence in aew without needing Mariah to be a modern day Sable to him like on tna or pre purchase roh
>>
>>16015627
or NJPW or even WWE. Not even there was he taken seriously and made a cuck, giving him the 24/7 championship as a consolation prize just to drop it to her in an embarrassing fashion. I've never seen Bennett succeed anywhere on his own even now relying on Taven, or the rest of Undisputed Kingdom, to carry him somewhere
>>
File: 1512576541772a.jpg (66 KB, 400x225)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>16013090
Punk dumping her and marrying AJ, one of Lita's biggest fans, really wrecked Lita's mind.
>>
>>16016166
just picture the contrast of all the girls he's been with. Kelly Kelly, Lita, Maria, AJ. Maybe I even forgot someone, but still picking the bipolar headcase looking like an Indian boy out of all of those.
It's like being able to choose in whatever house on this planet you want to life in and chose to live in a straw house in bumfuck South Africa
>>
>>16013479
Tony can't make HOB the main heel faction because Malakai doesn't want to work Wednesdays.
>>
>>16012960
Does Tony have a gag order on active talent?
>>
>>16012960
Great, now PigRovert is gonna flood the board with anti Maria threads now
>>
>>16016299
It's only because AJ wasn't as easy as the others and needed a lot more seduction besides just dropping his pants and presenting his schlong.
>>
>>16016299
Daffney
>>
>>16013154
She's just a woman. It's easy for women to carry with their body. There's a plethora of them doing it on Twitch, Instagram, TikTok...
>>
>>16012960
don't care. start showing your ass off again and I might
>>
>>16012960
She couldn't make it on Ring of Honor. I don't think Tony cares about this at all.
>>
>>16018814
I mean true, he never knew which temper he would face with her at any given moment, that would make it a little harder to seduce someone.
But then we also know that nobody was as easy as Kelly Kelly, so being with her surely was no achievement. It would be faster to list guys who she wasn't hooking up with. She jumped from one to the next.

>>16018899
Ah yes, I knew there had to be someone I missed
>>
>>16012978
>Usual based Tony move
ftfy
>>
What's she going to say? They spent more time at home than in any locker room.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.