[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722185985014994.png (328 KB, 733x707)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
To get the full story of what's going on in AEW's main event program, you need to watch a twitter video which is in response to an interview done for a wrestling news site.
>>
This is ancillary content at best. You don't need to see this to understand the story at all. Meanwhile to get the story of Kevin Owen's heel turn you have to watch fan cam footage on Twitter.
>>
>>16015470
what the fuck is match of champions
>>
>>16015748
>B-BUT WWE!!!!!!
>>
>>16015785
Yes, the comparison is apt given they both happened within a couple of days of each other
>>
>>16015748
yeah the difference is that WWE will air that footage again and explain it on their TV shows and aew will just have the match and tell you to Google it if you don't understand what's going on
>>
The difference is you don't need to see one to understand the story and you don't get to see other happen in the moment unless you're on twitter
>>
>>16015470
multimedia franchise ple
>>
>>16015470
Didn't WWE just start a feud with the WWE Champion through social media that they didn't even put out there themselves? So you need to follow mark accounts to have even known it happened? Fuck off and die you hypocritical piece of dronie shit
>>
>>16015785
Sometimes you have to lower yourself and speak in a language even retards will understand in order to get through to you piggies
>>
>>16015753
The fuck is a crown jewel championship?
>>
>>16015748
Yeah the story is simple:
>Danielson asked Mox to start a faction with him
>Mox was reluctant
>Regal debuted and they were a team suddenly
>Danielson named Garcia, Moriarty and Yuta as the guys they want
>They add Claudio
>They beat the shit out of Yuta for weeks and then let him join
>They turn face and heel constantly and never make any sense
>They are named after a place that only one of them has ever even been to
>Danielson has a world title feud with MJF featuring Takeshita and the BCC don't help him once
>He then returns from near death to save them after he loses
>Mox goes away mysteriously
>He returns with a female jobber saying edgy cryptic shit and no one asks about the BCC or what's going on for weeks as it leads up to Danielson's potential last match ever
>Mox comes out after Danielson beats whoever it was and tries to kill him and the BCC are with him and so is PAC
>They continue to cut promos trying to make sense out of this stupid angle they're in
>Danielson is joined by Private Party and Shibata in the ring and says it's a war
Pretty straightforward
>>
>>16015470
Sorry DronE but most Sickos are chronically online 24/7 and can follow every angle from every source
>>
>>16015815
>yeah the difference is that WWE will air that footage again and explain it on their TV shows
It's funny you say this because AEW does this shit every single time

They play video packages multiple times on multiple shows
>>
>>16015470
>you need to watch a twitter video
nah I’m good
>>
>>16018750
yeah, but nobody sees it so people still don't know what's going on
>>
OP is both following the story on twitter and also posting here about how he's mad that he's doing exactly what he's doing, instead of just having a life
>>
>feuding with Cesaro

Yawn
>>
File: 1727236835754951.jpg (18 KB, 1080x294)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>16018861
Meanwhile let's check in on how Raw's world champion is doi--ACK
>>
>>16018771
Unironically the best thing about WWE is that you don't have to watch it at all to follow the stories. I watch absolutely no WWE content, no TV, no PPVs, not even youtube videos, and I can tell you exactly what the current WWE feuds are and their direction. I can't tell you a single thing that's going on in AEW
>>
>>16018750
I guess I'll have to take your word for it because like most people in America I don't watch aew
>>
>>16018904
>Unironically the best thing about WWE is that you don't have to watch it at all to follow the stories
Lmfao
>Nothing happens in WWE for long at a time that you don't even have to watch the shows. It's great!
>>
>>16018904
>and I can tell you exactly what the current WWE feuds are and their direction
So you've watched what's happening in WWE. Got it.
>>
>>16015748
>seethe about wwe in the first reply
KEK
>>
>>16015470
they played it on tv keep seething though
>>
>>16015748
>This is ancillary content at best
Yeah that’s AEW alright lmao
>>
>>16019380
Oof is >>16015748 Kevin Nash cause he just got joke R’d
>>
>>16015748
OP: Kevin Nash
fpbp: The Summer of 1992
>>
>>16019411
>>16019847
go necrobump your nash fantasies rovert
>>
>>16020000
You're the one writing fanfiction about some guy on Twitter but thanks for bumping
>>
>>16015470
I swear Eddie Kingston ate 50mg of edibles and literally told Tony and Co. to STOP doing exactly this. Was less than a week ago!
>>
>>16015470
they... they played this at the start of the episode
>>
>>16018735
And now Mox is saying it's his company

It's basically that Elite storyline they tried to do at the start of the year but without any intrigue.
>>
>>16015753
everyone in the match has a championship belt, which is like 60% of AEW matches anyway so I don't know why they gave it a cute name.
>>
File: 6usn58iondtd1.jpg (73 KB, 1170x636)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>16020281
everyone in AEW has a championship belt..
>>
This aired on tv

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.