[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (535 KB, 599x841)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
>I'm going home to my wife who I haven't seen in weeks
>JUST KIDDING I'M GOING TO GO PERV ON THE WOMEN AT NXT WHO ARE ALL STAYING IN ONE HOTEL WHO WILL DEFINITELY NEED WRESTLING ADVICE FROM ME AT 1 AM IN THE MORNING IN THEIR HOTEL ROOMS
>>
>>16023130
AJ Lee and this geek are either in an open relationship or secretly divorced
>>
>giving advice
like what? you can't bump on a car but almost killing someone by hitting them with toolbox is fine?
>>
File: 1929101849101046.jpg (193 KB, 828x946)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>16023130
You mad bro?
>>
constantly worked
>>
You should really seek therapy for your PDS
>>
File: heartbasedkid.jpg (22 KB, 720x320)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>16023130
>>
>>16023130
No incel schizo theories here, isn't this weird yet? I mean no one else does this. Or at the very least no one else constantly puts it out in the public like this. I suppose he could genuinely be trying to take over NXT. Which would be fucking horrible for the business btw.
>>
>>16023130
I hate punk but you gotta love it! you just gotta! Who wouldn’t be laying pipe in NXT if you had someone at home that looked like an Indian boy?
>>
>>16023130
>giving advice
>even though he's the worst wrestler and the worst talker in the company
>>
>>16023130
He's very clearly trying to set himself up as next in line for the NXT booker when HBK is done
>>
>>16023200
he wants to book and the only way to do that now is with nxt. feels like he might have an open relationship as well
>>
>>16023225
>the worst talker in the company
even you don't actually believe this lol
>>
>Hi Guys! It's The Learning Tree CM Punk here
>>
>>16023130
>>16023135
>>16023200
>>16023225
Mind broken over the fact that Punk won and will never get over it.
>>
>>16023146
>almost killing someone by hitting them with toolbox
Do Dubtrannies really? KEK
>>
>>16023130
https://vocaroo.com/1mKzloYY2xaV
>>
File: Dear Phil.jpg (65 KB, 1203x797)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
AEW fans embarrassing themselves a bit in this thread
>>
>>16023130
All I think when I see this is Phil never had respect as a rookie in WWE, he never had respect as the champ, he called himself the locker room leader and no one accepted it, he was big leagued out of the company by Triple H, Batista The Rock, he thought he could get respect in MMA and failed, gave a “believe in yourself kid” speech to the young man who just easily beat him up, he thought he could go be respected in the alternative wrestling promotion and in fact he was pushed out by people younger and more talented than him who didn’t want his advice, to the extent he embarrassed himself with workplace brawling and stupidity, now he’s going to the one place he thinks he can finally get the respect he feels entitled to, which is hanging around the wrestling school with ex football players and 20 year old girls who watched him on TV as a kid. I guess I’m happy for him that he has finally found somewhere he can live out his fantasy of being a respected important wrestling veteran. You see many teachers like this in schools and colleges, they’ve wiped out of every other job they ever had, they never really made it how they wanted to, so they want to be in charge of the weakest least knowledgable people who won’t answer back. He should teach MMA classes for 5 year olds too
>>
>>16023130
kek based punker
>>
>>16023146
Worked lmao
>>
>>16023130
i know he's a snake and wants in at NXT but Phil kissing shawn's ass is so weird. i don't think they ever had heat but they don't seem like they could get along.
>>
>>16023367
Good promo
>>
>>16023130

>Time is a flat circle to the Chick Magnet!
>>
>starts juicing
>T levels rise up
>immediately gets the urge to fuck barely legal NXT trainees
legit based
>>
>>16023130
>>16023164
Punk fucking won
>>
9 on 1 handicap match is no problem for the Punkster!
>>
>>16023367
but his not trying to talk to the men
>>
>>16023146
Is it a bad idea

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.