[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2029.jpg (46 KB, 600x800)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
For the remaining 30 Aew Fans here (yes, all 200+ others left for reddit once e drones started being deranged about a year ago), how do we turn this around?

300k…bryan retiring in 4 days….luchasaurus in life threatening condition….the dan garcia shit….and no Renewal Day confirmation still.

Is this our lowest point?
>>
>>16023844
not really. 502k was way worse. Not regular night, went later in the evening during NXT, people creature of habit, some wouldn't know it was on. Still a .10 and top 3 on the night.
>>
>>16023844
tony needs to accept its going down hill and just focus on stopping the bleeding

end rampage ASAP. get ROH off all AEW branded shows. go back to old angles that actually worked (make Mox champ immediately and hotshot omega back into the title picture, make hangman a sad drunk again, bring back Orange Cassidy + Danhausen…). super hotshot a goldberg appearance, and then for the love of god let mariah and mina have a 15 minute long make out session, preferably in a mud pool.

easy 900k.
>>
>>16023844
Just stick with the usual plan it's not that hard. When edrones mock AEW, didn't acknowledge whatever they say and push the attack back on them
>AEW wrestlers suck
>your top wrestler is an ex AEW guy

>your top guys are old
>and CM Punk isn't?

>your ratings are shit
>slopdown got cancelled

If you see an anti AEW thread, just accuse them of caring about us too much and tell them they are hypocrites.

That's it. It's that simple and we win. Necro bump the Raw and Smackdown ratings too. That really gets to them. We still got this guys. Stay calm.
>>
>>16023844
Maybe they can convince Sting to come back?
>>
>>16023844
idgaf about ratings nor console war shit, that said the last dynamite was the worst in recent memory for me, all the matches outside the main event were skipable and most of it was promos and segments to set up the PPV which makes sense but let's be honest it's not most of the roster's strong suit(I liked darby/brody and ospreay/callis the rest were bad)
Being a euro I always watch the day after so I can skip everything I'm not interested in(womeme shit,entrances,OC, the cucks, local jobber squashes and bad promos/segments if the last more than a few minutes) I don't think I watched more than 45 minutes of this one desu
I'm still hyped for a lot of the wrestle dream matches and I like that many don't have an obvious outcome so it's not all bad
>>
File: 1532746974884.png (35 KB, 326x326)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>16023871
>yfw the new pig faggot cope is "500k is actually worse than 300k"
>>
>>16023872
>make hangman a sad drunk again
nah his current gimmick is better
>>
File: AZM Cody Rhodes.jpg (48 KB, 567x709)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>16023844
Hopeless so long as Tony is the booker. Should have kept Cody on. Biggest mistake he ever made.
>>
>>16023844
Dawg NXT literally had a lower attendance than Dynamite even with star power teased.

With ratings dropping on all sides we should be having an emergency wrestling fan meeting before we all look lame af to the normies
>>
>>16024143
The NXT show was in a small building so the crowd size being small wasn't noticeable.
Meanwhile the AEW show had fucking echos and shit because they were in a giant empty room and had to stick everyone in one place on the other side of the hard cam
>>
reminder to the resistance, bump the smackdown ratings threads for weeks after. really riles up the dronies
>>
>>16023844
We need a wrestler to die so we can exploit it to pop a rating

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.