[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why does he keep going back to Moxley?

Is he doing it because business is down? Is this like Vince reflexively putting the belt back on Hogan in the early 90s or something?
Does he think Moxley is his biggest draw?
I don't fucking get it. We've seen so much Moxley as AEW champ that I'm frankly sick of it.
>>
Moxley threatens to kill him if he doesn't give him the belt. He's done it 2 times before this. Tony is scared.
>>
>>16050421
The dog waker believes Mox is Stone Cold and The Rock rolled into one guy, and he can’t even form the concept that everyone else looks at Mox and just laughs at the Shield’s Jannetty.
>>
>>16050437
So why not Punk'd him like the same situation before? I mean He's scared for his life too...
>>
Bryan obviously wanted to put him over. That's why darby lost his shot. Kinda pathetic
>>
>>16050688
So why did Bryan hate little nigga so much?
>>
>>16050447
>everyone else
just because you're as fat as several people does not make you "everyone else"
>>
>>16050688
Darby is beating Mox for the title though.
>>
>>16050421
> Is this like Vince reflexively putting the belt back on Hogan in the early 90s or something?
basically
The only three title reigns that ever worked in AEW were the first three. Everything after Page was either a wet fart or a disaster
Kenny is crippled and Jeriboomer is chilling so Tony is grasping at the only thing he has left from the era when AEW sometimes drew
>>
>>16050421
because he's the modern Terry Funk
>>
moxley is the only known name
>>
1) Moxley is the ace of AEW
2) Danielson never wanted to be champion and really is going away to get surgery and to stop wrestling for a long time
>>
File: IMG_9566.jpg (187 KB, 1280x720)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>16050774
>FOREVER! FOREVER!
>>
>>16050988
i assume, Rectal repair
>>
>>16050729
It would have meant more of he took the title off Bryan.
>>
>>16051549
Why did you capitalize rectal lol
>>
>>16051561
In terms of prestige, maybe? But he's been losing to Mox off and on for like 5 years. When Lil Nigga beats Mox clean at Revolution or whatever it'll make storyline sense.
>>
To be fair, Mox's last two runs were cursed and the result of Phil being a soft fuck up. He never really got that proper second run. Interested in Heel Mox 2bh.
>>
>>16050447
>the Shield’s Jannetty.
still seff
>>
>>16050421
He's the closest thing they have to mainstream recognizability now that Cryin' Bryan is gone, Jericho is fat and old, and the Young Cucks chased off Punk.
>>
>>16050421

Tony and Mox are both on the spectrum and have Asperger. Clearly a match made in DSM5 hell.
>>
File: 1728134156867097.jpg (149 KB, 1440x1800)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>16050421
moxley IS his biggest draw
hes the only one whos boost the rating if you look at the quarters

i know hes a shoot crackhead but so is tony so maybe they have something to bond over
>>
Mox is his emergency button
Bryan was a shitter anti-draw who gave AEW record low ratings
>>
>>16051614
Kenny in singles matches is unironically his biggest draw. He's the only dude I can recall who grew 10-20% for a heatless singles match, there was the one with Vikingo, and then the one eith Ethan Page I think. Probably more. It was observable enough that SRS and Dave noted that Kenny in tag matches/trios matches doesn't draw but the fans turn in to see him on singles bangarinos
>>
>>16051614
>>16051615
Literally nobody in AEW is a draw, there's just a few people that understand how tv works and politic to only ever open the show or go on at 9 to look like a draw.
>>
>>16050421
Not the right time to put it on Darby. He’s gotta train soon to job for Everest.
>>
>>16051600
Sounds like Rocky III again. AEW needs to start ripping off a new movie.

>>16050688
Yeah Ambrose really needed Bryan to put him over. Maybe Bryan can put over Jericho next?
>>
>>16051614
Good lord
>>
>>16051848
Bryan spent his entire run in AEW being used as a guy to put over and legitimise all of Tony's failed attempts at making main event talent, from Kenny to Hangman to MJF, and what happened is they all fell flat and were exposed as indy guys who couldn't draw shit. So Bryan decided the wheel had to turn, and he buried the lame NXT kid midcard reject before putting over someone he knows could hack it in the big leagues like he could.
>>
>>16051561
>face character beats face character to win the big one
I thought /pw/ is the anti-smark board. the fuck happened
>>
>>16051592
Weird right? People capitalize black too
>>
>>16050421
For how many wrestlers he has, his main event roster is pretty shit, I hate Dean, but he is by far the best one he has. He is a tried and proven "draw" if you want to call him that, he is good enough to feel like a real champion. I'm pretty sure Moxley is just a transitional champion for the next guy, it's not exactly a secret that Daniel Bryan doesn't want to wrestle anymore and he might be shoot injured too.
>>
>>16051866
Are you trying to convince me or yourself? Are there even any faces left to oppose the BBC not named Darby.
>>
>>16052061
>Are there even any faces left to oppose the BBC not named Darby.
No? Tony would just do the only thing he does, and make a new stable™
>>
>>16050688
Why does Tomy let that fag book? He's a performer. (WWE let him book too, so it's not just Tony in this case.) Going back to Moxley sucks and will mean nothing for business.
>>
Mox tanks quarters all the time. What are you retards talking about
>>
>>16051619
i dont think kenny wants to do singles anymore sadly
he just wants to play vidya and drain tonys bank account for as long as hes allowed
>>
>>16053178
you must be the most retarded gorilla nigger in the world if you actually think that
>>
Because he's reliable and one of their biggest stars? Who would you rather have put over Darby? Danielson doesn't mesh with Darby.
>>
>>16053187
have you been in a coma the last 3 years

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.