[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: JonMoxley2024.png (2.5 MB, 1000x1500)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
I like Mox, but I feel like putting the strap on him again is a mistake. Years in the company and his only story is I'm le hecking violent and drunk vacation.

I'm more invested in Adam Cole at this point because I'm afraid he'll injure himself anytime I see him on the screen.
>>
>>16052161
Adam Cole is probably the only person fake tough guy Deanetty could beat in a shoot.
>>
>>16052161
less is more + you're a manlet and cole being 5'6" is something you can relate to while moxley being 6'4" isn't

ditch the anime
shower up
get a job
hit the gym
fix your obesity
>>
>>16052161
>I like Mox
Why? He's terrible
>>
>>16052161
Shit posting aside, he’s legitimately one of the worst wrestlers on the planet and being in a company that doesn’t give him any restrictions makes it even worse.
>>
>>16052201
>Moxletty
>6'4
KEK
>>
Fourth time this dimeless shitter won the title, along with his flop IWGP reign.

Also, Ospreay cooled off in favor of the DEI flop. Christian probably won't win it even once. Tony sucks at this.
>>
>>16052282
Many are saying this.
>>
>>16052161
After his first reign dudes a transitional champion at best.
>>
>>16052201
get help bitchtits and stop giving advice
>>16052220
he has the aura of a romanian truck driver
>>16052282
>>16052323
yeah he's trash but he can work with a lot of styles and there's a place for his brawler style in any company.
>>
There's nothing worse than waking up with a hangover on a Sunday morning and seeing Jon Moxley's bloated face.
>>
i like his current storyline and he's probably the best guy possible to put over Darby
>>
>>16052161
Mox was so mindbroken that people hated his IWGP run that he politicked Darby out of the belt in an angle that nobody likes
>>
File: 1728836698011070.jpg (50 KB, 680x492)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>16053894
nice headcanon fatso
>>
>>16052161
Tina can't make a dime without ex-WWE guys, how many stars has he made?
>>
>>16052282
>he’s legitimately one of the worst wrestlers on the planet
i think his offense looks like shit but at least he wants wrestling to be about violence and hatred instead of this is awesome chants and/or irony. its ironic that what hes probably best suited for is also what hed least want to do, head of creative
>>
>>16052282
Haha, I listen to the Drive Thru too. We are legion, brother!
>>
>>16052161
he always been the ace.
>>
>>16053928
typical fake tough guy bitch behavior
>>
>>16053945
based owlbat, you will be spared the rake
>>
He's got one obvious problem

His character/gimic requires stiff work, preferably very strong
Shit, his gimic is violence.

He looks to put wayyy too much stock in protecting the other guy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.