[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Cm punks influence in the locker room
And tony khan releasing the footage has shown me that wwe wrestlers even mid carders aren’t coming to aew.

Chad gable said no
Shameus said no
Rhea said no
Owens said no
Styles said no
Mia yim said no
Becky said no

Heading forward aew will only get whatever triple h doesn’t want meanwhile it seems like most wrestlers from aew are ready to jump shift.
The only way aew can survive is if they now go to the indies and find talent like mjf but I’m not confident as tk is hell bent on pushing hologram atm. Option 2 is if somehow nxt talent in wwe see the free agent market as to get rich quick but again aew needs to change its approach quick.
>>
>>16054957
That's because every wrestler that dares to leave AEW (the cult), Tony Khan stabs them in the fucking back, using the prowrestling media to bury them.

TK is a piece of human fucking garbage and I'm going to knock his ass out irl one day.
>>
>>16054957
>jump shift
Jump ship, sir!
>>
>>16054957
BUT THEY GOT RICO!!
>>
>>16054957
Ricochet
>>
>>16054988
Are you working in aew tell us more? Ricky is that you

They said nothing wrong about Andre or cargill
>>
>>16054957
>Lists a bunch of wrestlers whose deals never expired to become free agents in the first place
>TH-THESE WWE WRESTLERS ALL ST-STAYED IN WWE!!!
Got em anon
>>
>>16055026
Bro wwe wrestlers aren’t even going to free agency
>>
>>16054957
>Aew no longer can get wwe talents
Based.

No offense to Christian (TNA), Jericho (WCW, ECW, SMW, NJPW), Swerve (CZW, LU, MLW), Mox (various Indies) but for every one of them there's several who can never wash the WWE stink off of them. TNA had this problem for years too.

AEW was at its best when building and utilizing wrestlers from NJPW or various Indies.
>>
>>16054957
i notice they try to retain more talent post vince, unless they commit some abominable crime
>>
>>16054957
>jump shift.
GOOD MORNING SIR
>>
owens is waiting for his contract to expire so he can jump ship to the ELITE
>>
>>16056537
Really can't believe both the E and aew fight that kind of hard for owens like wtf
>>
>>16054957
Drew said no too, don't forget.
>>16056758
Tony is going to overpay for him just to try to get a W
>>
You’ll get miro Malakai and buddy and you’ll like it. Enjoy.
>>
>>16054988
lose weight bitchtits faggot
>>
>>16055081
They just had a main event where they traded the belt between two ex-WWE guys then two other ex-WWE guys ran in and they have another ex-WWE holding a contract to cash-in for said title. The only NJPW guy they ever made look good was Ospreay. The only good indie prospects were brought in by Cody, besides Takeshita, who they are stop-start pushing to hell and back. They need to focus on building new people and push whoever gets over instead of whoever Tony personally likes. They also need someone to tell Tony when his ideas are bad. Darby looked like an idiot giving up his title shot, now has a random feud with Brody, and is doing rah-rah pro-AEW speeches endlessly. The plan is supposedly to give him the title, but all momentum will be gone by then and it'll just be him doing random matches jumping off of things to get a pop instead of storyline and character development and further connecting with the audience and giving people somebody to get behind. After he wins they'll probably send him out to thank Tony Khan or some shit.
>>
No spic brothers e-cuck? KWAPC
>>
>>16056815
they need to move away entirely from every face always airing Tony's cope about aew being a minor league as part of their characters. why the fuck are they always like this? everyone has to love aew - it's fuckin stupid. just STFU about it and have a fuckin wrestling feud ffs
>>
>>16054988
Now tell me how Vince used to shove dildos up some asses for pushes.
pushing their beans in for a push
>>
>>16056968
>Now tell me how Vince used to shove dildos up some asses for pushes
we're not here to help you jerk off, anon. there are other boards here for that
>>
>>16056844
True.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.