[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ,.png (1.03 MB, 1100x1264)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
Oh wow. Why is Rossy lying?
>>
>>16070783
Fittingly you would have to be high if you thought that was 420 people
>>
Dynamite that bad already huh?
>>
>>16070798
No but NXT is
>>
Rossy working you in 2024
>>
>>16070783
>Why is Rossy lying?
Has to make the investment look worthwhile to Paul to keep the money funneling in
>>
>>16070798
Why would people discussing Marigold cause you to go
>b-but AEW!!!
Unless you're admitting what this anon is saying is true >>16070839 and that the company is under the WWE umbrella
>>
>>16070783
It could be 420. In Japan the hardcam side is normally full, unlike American wrestling promotions
>>
>>16070970
AEW is a universal laughingstock and their fans are constantly being humiliated, which they deserve. It makes sense they would try to change the subject from their failing promotion to another promotion they insist is failing, but isn't at all.
>>
>>16071031
There were only 5 rows of chairs on each side. You can see the entire hardcam side already...
>>
Every event lies like this, its a running joke at this point. They must be in financial trouble as they cant afford to have their top champion on every card. And now the cards have multiple people missing, not due to injury.
>>
>>16071069
Damn you're super mad
>>
>>16071222
Only Dragongate lies at this scale. Otherwise why would promotions like BJW report having 300 at Korakuen hall when they could say they got a 1000, just like Marigold does? Only Rossy is really insecure to more than double his numbers
>>
>>16070783
I mean, it might not be far off from 420. I'm just wondering why they would choose 420 specifically as a fake number. Is Rossy aware of the meme?
>>
>>16071397
I count 203 in that picture. That's veryyyy far off from 420
>>
>>16070783
The pedo schizo console war retard isn't happy spamming his attendance shit in the Marigold and Stardom threads, now he's flooding the catalog with it.
All this because Rossy saw through AEW and Giulia and Utami chose the WWE side.
>>
>>16071432
This was 9 hours before showtime
>>
>>16070970
Because you're upset about Marigold siding with WWE
>>
>>16071069
Holy fucking mental illness
>>
>>16071500
To do what you do every day of your life?
Yes, yes it is.
You've been dooming over Marigold since before the first show. All because you're a pathetic little console warring incel whose ass was sore over people choosing the major name over quarter-full arenas, sweaty neckbeards who leave skidmarks on their seats and need to be told to shower and wear deodorant before attending shows, and little fanboy dweebs like you.
The truth hurts.
>>
>>16071557
US wrestling is shit, and whatever promotion they decided to become a feeder to, Marigold would have ended up like this. Rossy's booking is just shit now. Whole promotion is doomed. Their roster is going part time and not even showing up at every show now to cut costs
>>
>>16071492
>siding with WWE
How do you side with the organization that's responsible for your creation? That'd be like saying Raw sides with WWE. No shit. Do you think Rossy, getting fired by Bushiroad as unceremoniously as he was, just saved up enough cash to front an entire wrestling promotion from the ground up out of pocket? One that clearly isn't making any money in return? He'd be out on the street. He clearly had a plan and is being funded by someone. Meanwhile one of the top stars he convinced to leave Stardom with him was immediately signed by WWE using Marigold as a pipeline to go directly from one to the other. You can't be that naive
>>
>>16070783
maricold lol
>>
>>16071619
Clearly they're not paying him enough if he's only going to use half the roster from now on.
>>
More like Maricold am I right bros?
>>
>>16071613
>Rossy bad!
Yeah, we know you're a lameass little bandwagon dweeb who started watching in 2022 and thinks every suit is a bad guy because you're an ex-drone.
Enough. This isn't healthy. You're obsessed.
>>16071619
None of that is true.
1. Rossy has a lot of money.
2. Giulia was signed to WWE before she left Stardom.
We get it, you're an autistic moron who doesn't understand how business works. Marigold is a small startup. It's 2010 Stardom. It has incredible potential, a bright future, and when it's working autistic shut-in fanboys like you, it's based in my book.
>>
>>16071716
>Rossy has a lot of money.
Then why can't he afford to book his own champion?
>>
>>16071716
>Rossy bad!
>Yeah, we know
Glad we're on the same page. It's over for maricold...
>>
>>16071716
>Giulia was signed to WWE before she left Stardom.
This only supports what he's saying then though. In what would world someone who just signed with WWE be allowed to start working an entirely new promotion? That they just so conveniently have ties to and are sending their own talent over to. Oh wait right it's because they're funding it
>>
>>16071716
>Rossy has a lot of money
He can't even afford Mayu, his surrogate daughter who he basically housed for lost of her early career. Guess she didn't want to live in poverty
>>
>>16071727
Sareee is a freelancer. She has other commitments.
If he can afford Utami, Giulia, Mai, and Mirai, he can afford just about anyone.
>>
>>16071756
>if he can afford the people stardom didn't want, he can afford anyone!
True mental illness
>>
>>16071756
Wait but he can't afford Giulia. That's why she left. And Mai and MIRAI have never been huge draws even with the marketing machine or Bushiroad. They never even hit top 20 sales in any merch competition. And Utami is washed now, she hasn't had a good match in months.
>>
>>16071750
Dude, there's a partnership there. This is common and public knowledge. No different from the TNA and NOAH partnerships. Have you been living under a rock?
Rossy is the sole owner of Marigold.
>>16071753
Mayu was locked to a contract. Do you honestly think they'll announce her signing on a random day on Twitter or something, when they could get major hype by having her show up at a show at Korakuen?
Mayu will more than likely jump. Bushiroad clearly couldn't have her leave when they were promoting her film.
>>
>>16071807
>No different from the TNA and NOAH partnerships
If it's no different to TNA than fuck me Marigold is doomed. They'll all be jumping in no time, they've already lost their top draw.
>>
>>16071792
Utami was one of Stardom's biggest and most popular names, you clueless newfag retard. She was the future of the company and a pillar.
>>16071796
Dude, again, she signed with WWE. She chose Rossy and left Stardom with him.
Educate yourself.
>>
File: 19284757235.png (1.07 MB, 501x830)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>16070783
You were warned
>>
>>16071825
You are aware that TNA is surging right now and is more relevant and popular than it has been in years, right?
And that's mainly due to the WWE partnership getting more eyes on it.
Again, educate yourself.
>>
>>16071826
>most popular names
>didn't finish in the top 10 favorite wrestlers fan vote
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>16070783
>Takes a picture hours before a show
>>
>>16071850
>a poll dominated and voted on exclusively by coomer uncles
Let me guess, Tam and Natsupoi were there?
Utami was that rare talent who got Western attention and brought female fans in.
You really don't know anything, do you?
>>
File: StopTheLiesPSA.png (742 KB, 1153x530)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
>>
>>16071860
It's from the start of the VOD on Wrestle-Universe. They zoomed in as the wrestlers were walking to the ring so this is the best shot.
>>
>>16071869
>Utami was that rare talent who got Western attention and brought female fans in.
>marigold has no female fans or western attention
Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>16071874
God, you really are obsessed and a pathetic console warring loser, man. This is fucking embarrassing.
Still worked to a boil, seething, and jealous of literal whos from Twitter as well.
What a fucking embarrassing human being you are.
>>16071893
>>16071895
You really need banned. Making generals just to flood them with your retarded shit is one thing, at least it's contained and easily called out/ignored. Now you're flooding the board.
>>
>>16071843
Had the opposite effect for Marigold. They got attention due to the WWE "partnership", but the product was so bad no one watches anymore. Now people want Mayu, Hazuki, etc. to go to Marigold because they really want them in NXT/WWE because they think the WWE wants 50 japanese joshi shitters in NXT.
>>
File: OKQmyic.png (41 KB, 1459x185)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>16071924
Oh no wrong again.
>>
>>16071807
>No different from the TNA and NOAH partnerships
Fuck it's so so over

>You are aware that TNA is surging right now and is more relevant and popular than it has been in years, right?
Ah I see. TNA gets all its talent stolen and gets a bit of short term boost in attendance.

Meanwhile Marigold gets all its talent stolen and gets nothing. Just constantly declining attendance. I can't believe Rossy somehow got scammed into an even worse partnership than TNA's.
>>
>>16071924
I accept your concession
>>
>>16071807
>Mayu will more than likely jump.
Why would she leave as the highest paid joshi in the top drawing joshi company to work in front of 150 people for a cut of her merch sales? Literally makes zero sense.
>>
>>16071932
>but the product was so bad no one watches anymore
This isn't true in the slightest, you bizarre autist.
Marigold is all it needs to be - solid and entertaining. It's a brand-new company and has a bright future. You're quite literally the only loser who hates the company and has a hyper autistic vendetta against them.
Now, please proceed to post pictures of comments from your fellow tribalistic biased console warriors from Twitter and show me how wrong I am.
>>
>>16071971
>This isn't true in the slightest, you bizarre autist.
Nah he's right
>>
File: 0BCWBtw.png (35 KB, 773x568)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>16071971
Solid and entertaining! (ratings from last weeks card)
>>
>>16071971
>Marigold is all it needs to be - solid and entertaining.
Fucking hell. This is the biggest cope of all.
>>
>>16071948
Yeah, we know what you do, man.
Why you insist on posting screenshots when we know you post from multiple devices is beyond me.
>>16071959
Get help. Seriously.
>>16071967
Loyalty, family, and love are more important than money. The fact that you don't get that shows a serious lack of understanding.
>>
>>16071994
30 minute time limit draw as a main event? What?? LOL
>>
>>16071986
>he's right
>'fraid so
>this is the first I've commented all week
Stop this. We all know what you do, incel.
>>16071994
Cagematch. Lol.
>>16072005
Seethe more.
>>
>>16072010
It's Rossy. If you know anything about him this shouldn't be surprising. He's a fucking relic of bullshit 90s booking
>>
Marigold gets 1/2 the audience of stardom with probably 1/3 thr budget. Anyone calling it a failure clearly isn't paying attention.

Everyone not named NJPW does most of their shows out of high school gyms. You don't need a $150,000 gate to break even when expenses are that low.
>>
File: 3a6.jpg (26 KB, 716x652)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>16071994
Fucking grim.
>>
Rovert having an actual meltdown in this thread. He's decided Rossy is the devil and along with Tony thinks he needs to slander this old man since Rossy didn't kiss Tony's feet.
>>
>>16072022
We accept your multiple concessions
>>
>>16072042
>We
Your phone/pass/VPN or whatever lame incel shit it is you do, isn't a real person.
We've been through this.
>>
>>16072028
>Marigold gets 1/2 the audience of stardom with probably 1/3 thr budget
Bro their next two cards don't even have half their roster booked. If they're running 1/3rd of the budget and making money why the fuck are they already cutting costs?
>>
>>16072062
no no you don't understand, rossy WANTS to run shows like that. he wants to not have his top champ booked for most shows. for some reason...
>>
>>16072038
Oh, this is nothing. He makes the Marigold generals and spends all day spamming this retarded shit in them.
Same routine, same posts. Every day.
When nobody engages with him there, he starts posting the shit in Stardom.
He's in the NJPW, Iyo, and Kabuki threads all the time, too.
But he won't be banned.
>>
>>16072028
Almost every indie has 4-5 wrestlers on the roster and they fill out the rest with the same freelancers. He has 20+ and probably had to overpay the Stardom wrestlers to come. Factor in lack of sponsorship, not owning his own video service like Stardom-World, having to rent rings because they don't have one, having to rent buses because they don't have their own, less people buying merch, etc. He can't even afford to have his red belt champion show up to shows at this point.
>>
>>16072062
>If they're running 1/3rd of the budget and making money why the fuck are they already cutting costs?
I wasn't aware that you, a terminally online obese shut-in NEET with no life or friends, had access to Rossy's financial information.
>>
Aaaaaaand we're at the point if the thread where lice is just gonna blatantly samefag because no one is agreeing with him
>>
>>16072081
It took years to build Stardom, retard. How new are you? Why are you expecting this small startup to have things that it took Stardom years to get?
>>
>>16072098
Please, show me where I samefagged. Show me were I did what you do and replied to myself in agreement.
I'll wait.
You just can't take multiple people calling you out, can you?
>>
>>16072092
Wait what bro? I was quoting the numbers you wrote here >>16072028. Your own figures. Do you have amnesia? Did you not realize these weren't my example numbers? These are your assertions, not mine! I'm basing my assertions on actual things I know like the fact that half the fucking roster isn't booked for the next few shows.

Once again I ask. If Rossy is doing so well, why isn't he booking his wrestlers?
>>
"Taro Okada had recently attempted to get a deal to air (STARDOM) shows live on WRESTLE UNIVERSE, but they went with Rossy Ogawa’s Marigold group instead." - WON
>>
lice got his edited screenshots at the ready, he's begging people to ask for them lmao
>>
>>16070783
Imagine watching this garbage. Those guys in the crowd must be hard up for pussy.
>>
the catalog is finally being introduced to licepaki
>>
>>16072123
Again, you just can't take multiple people calling you out, can you?
>>
>>16072129
Gooner ojisans. And not even that many. Sad
>>
File: xnsGWGG.png (26 KB, 1791x650)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
If you love Marigold so much why not help them out. Their big Korakuen show next week with 4 title matches still doesn't even have "low" tickets on the front row. No sections have low tickets.
>>
>>16072127
>>16072131
Phone and PC? Or are you using your tablet again?
Maybe making this thread wasn't a good idea, eh? Not a good look for the attendance pedo to be sat down so effortlessly by multiple people.
>>
Rossy tried too poach and by doing so nearly killed stardom. Fuck this scumbag hope marigold dosent last too long
>>
>>16072143
Oh no! Is Rossy going to have to remove two rows of chairs on the floor like last time? It was weird when everyone was sitting so far back. Only selling the cheap seats has to hurt his revenue.
>>
>>16072127
Called it lmao
>>
>>16072136
Ok. One more time.

WHY ISN'T HE BOOKING HIS OWN WRESTLERS? WHY WOULD HE HAVE LESS OF THEM ON THE SHOW? It's not typically a sign of financial success to use less staff.
>>
>>16072143
I have never seen someone so worked and mindbroken by something before. This is alarming and embarrassing.
What enjoyment do you get out of this?
>>
>>16072175
The ring announcer doesn't even show up to half the shows now. He has the time keeper announce too.
>>
>>16072182
that is not true, the rookies working second gets to be time keeper
>>
>>16072156
Bushiroad went over Rossy and started booking more dumb gimmick matches and shows, which led to the girls getting injured, lower attendance, and audience fatigue. The girls weren't happy about it. Again, educate yourself.
>>16072175
Because he doesn't need to?
>>
>>16072192
Do you even watch? The fat bald guy who rings the bell is announcing half the time now.
>>
Having watched every show from start to finish, except the latest ones, I can say Marigold has gotten progressive worse show by show. Mirai is an annoying cunt who screams constantly and just plays for the camera. Yuzuki is ass as a wrestler. She's just Mirai 2.0 but with a lot more botches. Miku is always slow and one step behind. Misa is decent. Natsumi hasn't been able to draw a good match out of Yuzuki in 3 - 4 matches now. A draw finishes that feud because Rossy is tarded. Could go on and on. It's okay for Nanae, Saree, and maybe an odd match here and there. But, no one cares about Shitami, Mirai, Yuzuki, Miku, ect. Rossy had options and he ruined all of his talent with shit booking. For instance, Miku beating Mirai and Bozilla in one night. Pure retard shit. Natsumi/Yuzuki drawing and just forgetting about it with Natsumi getting another title challenger. Again, pure retard shit.
>>
>>16072163
You can look all over that screenshot for signs of editing if you want. We're not all as sad as you.
You sad terminally online failure of a man.
>>
>>16072193
No what happened was bushiroad was tired of rossys retarded booking. And Rossy had a shit fit because he couldn’t book despite not fully owning the company anymore. His shiny new toy booking was shit
>>
>>16072203
>Mirai
Yup, another wall of text from the attendance pedo.
Dude, how many times do you need to be told? You give yourself away every time you type.
You're so assblasted that you're trying to astroturf a boycott against the company. Do you have any idea how fucking lame that is?
All because they saw through your beloved seat-streaking Jannetty nepotism brand.
>>
sit the yuzuki anti ass down licebro
>>
>>16072230
Shut the fuck up Lice. We all know it’s you
>>
>>16072221
>bushiroad was tired of rossys retarded booking
No, they thought they knew better. And going by the reception to post-Rossy Stardom booking, they really, REALLY didn't.
>His shiny new toy booking was shit
He never did that. Again, newfag, that was Bushiroad. Rossy wanted to push Momo as Io's successor, but the fans and Bushiroad rejected it.
Educate yourself. Or do you need Karen Watches Wrestling to repeat my comment word for word in order for you to understand it?
>>
File: MylaUnGraceful.webm (1.91 MB, 1280x720)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB WEBM
the wrestling is solid
>>
>>16072263
>>16072273
Phone and PC again?
You need help. Not only to get to the bathroom.
>>
File: ReaRunning.webm (3.33 MB, 1280x720)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB WEBM
all the botches were in the beginning because they didn't have a dojo

now every match is crisp and there are no issues
>>
>>16072230
I've posted twice, but that's okay. You know it's true so you just deflect. Marigold has potential but no longer. The girls are just half-assing matches at this point. No intensity whatsoever. I wanted an alternative with Stardom sold out to AEW, but Marigold just isn't it. I was hyped for the first few shows and willing to overlook some things here and there. But, Marigold is just trash bro. There's nothing good here besides Nanae, Saree, and maybe a Mai match. The champs lack charisma or they've been booked to the point of being unlikable. I'd like to see it get better, but I'd be an idiot if I had any hope of that happened at this point.
>>
>>16072290
What is this body shape on the Egyptian girl? I've never seen anything like it. And why is there an Egyptian girl in a Japanese wrestling promotion?
>>
>>16072290
>>16072278

Tickets for this cost between 6,000 yen and 20,000 yen btw.
>>
>>16072278
lol and sadly Grace is like 2x better than Yuzuki who is being built like the best wrestler in the organization. The bigger problem is that they're half assing everything. Just lackluster matches with no life.
>>
>>16072300
>>16072022
Yeah, this is what you do.
It's either
>he's right
>'fraid so
>this is the first I've commented all week
Dude, how many times do you need to be told? Nobody likes you or agrees with you. That's why you pay to post. That's why you reply to yourself.
>>
>>16072290
>ill kick
>no, ill throw you
>ok, you throw me
>no, you kick
>>
>>16072314
>'fraid so
i genuinely don't know how schizophrenic you have to be to think one of the most commonly used phrases on this board is a sign of samefagging
>>
>>16072314
Damn. How old are you? 14? This is just getting sad at this point. If you like Marigold, it's fine. Don't pretend it's all that special or solid entertainment though. Look anywhere and you'll find criticism of it and not just here. Not everything is a conspiracy just because you like something and most other folks don't. Good luck buddy.
>>
>>16072330
You're such a disingenuous loser, man.
So desperate to get over and mean something. A pathetic console warring, shut-in, terminally online, incel loser worked into a permaseethe over a small promotion and an ill old man whose kidneys don't work.
You need help.
>>
>>16072339
that's an epic troll, and this is his gimmick, calling everyone a samefag.
>>
>>16072339
>Look anywhere and you'll find criticism of it and not just here.
I have honestly never seen any criticism of Marigold other than from you and your cherrypicked screenshots of literal whos on Twitter.
And said literal whos are also tribalistic console war retards like you who suck off AEW.
Please, post actual criticism of Marigold then. Genuine shit. Good, reliable sources, media outlets, journalists and so on. Not interested in the opinions of losers like yourself.
I'll wait.
>>
>>16072339
he claims to be almost 40
>>
>>16072353
Not everyone, just you.
Again, dude, you think you're slick, but when all the "antis" show up and leave at the same time, and also post the exact same shit all the time, it's most likely just one severely autistic lifelong loser.
Like you.
>>
I get why wrestling companies Work numbers but it’s really depressing when all you can draw is in the hundreds, so you’re having to work that like you’re 138 fans are instead 420. It’s a lot more impressive when WWE is turning like 80,000 into 100,000.
>>
File: IMG_3333.jpg (711 KB, 1495x2048)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>16072277
I’m talking about his retarded booking of mirai. He literally had Mina lose in her 1st defense so mirai wouldn’t get heat over beating her. The booking has never been better. Thank god queens quest is dead NEO GENESIS is dimes
>>
>>16072361
>I have honestly never seen any criticism of Marigold other than from you and your cherrypicked screenshots of literal whos on Twitter.
Living in a safespace bubble is not something to be proud of
>>
>>16072374
Yes, we know you don't like Mirai. The Stardom threads were unusable when you'd have your autistic tantrums. And your ogre and ape shit is cringe as well.
>>16072385
Dude, you're terminally online and are ignorant to the world outside of your house. You're on here 24/7 trying to astroturf a boycott against Marigold out of spite and sheer console war autism.
Post actual criticism from a valid, meaningful source.
Just one. Can you do that, or will you deflect again?
>>
File: whatisbluddoing.jpg (85 KB, 547x1024)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>16072007
>Loyalty, family, and love are more important than money
Then why was Mayu the one to stop the exodus from Stardom to Marigold? Okada said 2 weeks ago that no one on the roster was talking to him until Mayu sat down with him and then she helped him talk to the roster. Then Kidani last week on Mayu radio mentioned it and Mayu said she felt she re-paid her debt to Rossy and her goal was to save Stardom and she wants to retire there. By doing that she destroyed Marigold as only a couple shitters came.

Also what family does this to another family member? It's more Rossy was exploiting Mayu and she saw this as an opportunity to move on from him.
>>
>>16072419
That is what you got from that interview?
Oh dear.
>>
>>16072416
That isn’t me schizo I actually thought mirai was great in the ring but her push was retarded. Rossy shouldn’t of sold the company too bushiroad then if he was going too freak about it
>>
>>16072425
Her literal words? Yes that is what I got from that interview.
>>
>>16072416
>>16071994
>>
>>16072431
Had to. The company was two million in debt, he had a stroke, and was struggling to scam the players to work for only merch sales while he shows up in $3,000 Gucci suit jackets.
>>
>>16072419
>It's more Rossy was exploiting Mayu and she saw this as an opportunity to move on from him.
God, dude, you're a clueless fucking moron. What you don't know, you make up.
Rossy took Mayu in and gave her purpose in life. He was there when nobody else was.
He also built Stardom and made it what it is today. They haven't produced a star on the level of Yuzupon, Io, Kairi, Mayu, or Giulia since he left and the booking has been panned.
You need serious help.
>>
>>16072446
>Rossy took Mayu in and gave her purpose in life. He was there when nobody else was.
You're seriously obsessed with rossy to a very creepy degree
>>
File: IMG_3382.jpg (503 KB, 1536x2048)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>16072444
Jesus what a carny. Bushiroad literally saved his ass
>>
>>16072446
>purpose in life
Pose naked in a bed for me and make daddy some money. And let the boss who pays you take a photo of you in bed with him which isn't creepy at all. What a purpose!
>>
>>16072444
>two million in debt
No. No it wasn't.
He sold to Bushiroad because his health was declining. WWE wanted to buy it and even added an HOF induction to sweeten the deal, but when they couldn't tell him their long-term plans for the company, he sold to Bushiroad.
You need to stop making up stories and believing them.
>>
>>16072457
I'm just stating facts here. Sorry I'm not some tinfoil hat conspiracy tard like you.
>>16072459
He made her a star, one of the biggest names in the scene, a decorated Champion, and so big that they made a film about her story.
Gravure is common in Japan, too. Even Toyota did it.
But you don't know about anything pre-2022.
>>
>>16070798
Apparently not as bad as raw was yesterday. The moment raw went off air porn spam started to bury the game threads
>>
>>16072444
The worst part of this is him taking credit for bushiroad's success. Without them and their money stardom would have been stuck doing 800 at Korakuen. They saved joshi wrestling
>>
>>16072476
Do you really believe that?
You are aware that Stardom was already the biggest women's promotion on the planet by 2018 and had more worldwide interest back then than it does now, right?
I have no issue with Bushiroad, but you're taking the bootlicking to an insane level here. The console warring is so lame.
>>
>>16072491
Lmao stardom before bushiroad was shindie tier. Please stop lying lice
>>
>>16072491
>top out around 800-900 at every Korakuen for years
>sell to bushiroad
>they pump money into advertising, poaching, and production quality
>suddenly they're able to run shows with thousands in attendance
Use your brain for once dumb dumb, and not your boner for rossy
>>
File: 117552349888.png (534 KB, 2141x1566)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
>>16072475
>B-b-b-b-b-b-but WWE!!11!
>porn spam
Dude, you save pictures of underage wrestlers and spam them all the time. You don't like grown women's asses but you'll happily goon to kids who are still in school.
>>
>>16070783
Damn. This has really broken the Rossipedos. Good lads but not the sharpest knives in the drawer, are they?
>>
>>16072498
Yep this is why lice likes marigold so much. He’s a sick fuck
>>
>>16072495
No, it wasn't. Just because you didn't watch back then doesn't mean you're right, attendance pedo. It was already the biggest women's promotion in the world by 2018. Get that Bushiroad dick out of your mouth.
>>16072496
Lol. You just don't get it, do you?
>>
>>16072510
>Lol. You just don't get it, do you?
I accept your concession. You're really bad at this huh
>>
>>16072503
Dude, this is you. You know what you're doing is wrong, that's why you pretend it's other people.
>>
>>16072514
Man, I've beaten you down to the point where you're making up stories about Stardom being in debt before Bushijesus stepped in and saved the day.
Stardom was already surging by 2018. Bushiroad capitalized on that. There was a reason that WWE and Bushiroad wanted to buy them.
Your autism and console warring prevents you from learning.
>>
Goodnight lice antis, love you bros
>>
>>16072510
I have watched old stardom and it’s good but Overated. Iyo vs some gaijin shitter is not good and not even close too how good it is today
>>
>>16072531
>>16072441
>I'm not the pedo Seri poster!1!
You just can't help yourself.
>>
>>16072536
What are you smoking?
The new poorly-booked Stardom was better than seeing Io, Kairi, Kagetsu, and Mayu doing insane shit?
Again, they haven't made a star on that level since Rossy was booted. They can't, really, because the booking isn't strong enough.
I like Stardom, I prefer it to Marigold, but the old version was infinitely superior to the new one.
>>
>>16072571
nah
>>
>>16072571
If they haven’t made a new star then why was Maika number 4 in the PWI? Why is the women’s champion of the second biggest wrestling company in the world from 2023 stardom?
>>
>>16072577
Yes. And everyone would agree with that.
>>16072582
Maika was brought in with Rossy. She had no personality until she ran with Giulia.
>>
>>16072582
not to mention Kurara got a bigger pop pinning Kamitani than anyone in marigold has ever gotten.
>>
>>16072600
stardom is now basically a coomer uncle fed. its all about how the players look. ability and charisma are thrown out the window
also
>massive company with big crowds gets louder pop than smaller company with smaller crowds
kill yourself
>>
>>16072611
kurara is a better wrestler than who ever you are pretending to like this week
>>
File: GIlR27wXQAAkVs1.jpg (86 KB, 768x1024)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>16070783
Rossy fucking LOST LMAO
>>
File: mariuncles.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>16072611
Marigold crowd vs. families now at Stardom. It's almost like Rossy selling 20 coombooks in the first couple of months brought all the uncles.
>>
>>16072629
two jannetties. two clueless men in suits.
>>16072630
>families now
cherrypicking shots again huh
lmao
>>
>>16072635
if there's hundreds of pictures of empty marigold shows they're not cherry picked now are they
>>
File: BQ5zvNd.png (499 KB, 947x533)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
these guys waiting for their kids and wives to get back from the bathroom
>>
>>16072637
its a startup mate
what do you expect them to sell out the tokyo dome lmao
look at aews crowds. quarter full arenas full of sweaty geeks
>>
>>16072644
>look at aews crowds. quarter full arenas full of sweaty geeks
yes both marigold and aew are pathetic passant feds glad we agree on that
>>
>>16072639
heres a random video from stardoms youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PqIFhT6nZ4&pp=ygURc3RhcmRvbSB3cmVzdGxpbmc%3D
where are all the families? whys it just uncles?
>>
>>16071994
>Kouki and Yuzuki for 30 minutes
Grim
>>
>>16072682
Kouki literally cried at the end of the match because she was so gassed.
>>
>>16070783
>Why is Rossy lying?
Because there are no repercussions for doing so, and it makes him feel better
>>
If I was the girls I would demand I be paid off of his reported attendance numbers.
>>
>>16072697
that would bankrupt the poor old man
>>
What enjoyment do you get out of replying to yourself in multiple threads, attendance pedo?
This is pathetic.
>>
>>16071843
>You are aware that TNA is surging right now
Lel. How's their viewership? PPV numbers? You can post a ppv show that has 2k though.
>>
>>16072795
Read the news, retard.
>>
>>16072203
>For instance, Miku beating Mirai and Bozilla in one night.
Bummer Deadtome killed all hype in one night multiple times.
>>
Are Rossipedos still coping? Just watched tag 3 and it was pretty terrible. Shame, but Rossy isn't even trying here. Same matches. Same moves on repeat. Same outcomes. Yuzuki nearly kills herself doing the Kaito entrance. That was the best part and you faggos didn't even post that botch on here.

I guess it's okay to watch Marigold if you like Mirai or trying to get a sneak peek of young jap cunny. As a wrestling show though, no. Might as well just turn this into mud wrestling in skimpy tops and bottoms.
>>
File: GZ94zArWYAAVL89.jpg (306 KB, 1242x2208)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
KEK
>>
>>16073169
>tag 3
Are you German or something?
>>
>>16073522
it's a cagematch expression
>>
>>16070783
The absolute state of maripig and e-drones kek
>>
File: IMG_3494.jpg (163 KB, 1170x847)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
ROSS BITCH LOST LOL
>>
>>16072630
232 in attendance lmao
>>
>>16071994
Dear oh dear
>>
>>16071069
AEW raped your beloved Nujapan

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.