[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Let's set the record STRAIGHT on Cuckold Seethe Autism once and for all, brother!

For four years, while I was rebuilding the business brother! Bone Old was working the midcard with the Shitman, until he got touched by the finger of god and was put into a program Vince McMahon jack! The only man in this business comparable to myself as a mega draw and a legend. And like my boy Big Poppa Pump said it best, people changed the channel from Ric Flair and his boys to watch Stone Cold, a guy everyone in the WCW used to beat up on as a training exercise for PPVs. It took Austin a rub from Bret, Vince McMahon, Mike Tyson, and coming out on top every week on RAW to put him over and to steal the fans the nWo brought back after twinks like HBK and Hitman tried to kill the business brother. I didn't need Vince McMahon to become the biggest thing in wrestling. He needed me brother. I was making million dollar deals with Sly and working with Mr. T while Autism was eating cans of tuna and peeling potatoes out of the back seat of his shitbox Toyota.

He never had it in him, to bring in any new fans and couldn't keep the fans he stole away, and when you're talking about becoming heel, there's only one man who can revolutionize the industry when they do it, and you're looking at him brother. So Stone Cold, when you dropped the ball and went right back to the mid card, where you belonged, only marks and jabronis like Meltzer think it was a mistake, but the reality is, giving you any push at all was a mistake because you never had what it takes, you were a fluke, and it's all about the nWo brother, and when you're nWo, you're nWo 4-Life.
>>
File: scsa.jpg (1.08 MB, 2236x2436)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
Stone Cold will always be a beloved wrestler no matter how hard you seethe over it, Carter.
>>
>>16093734
Bone Old Seethe Autism still hasn’t made it on his own like the Hulkster and Dwayne and never will

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.