[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1727997808618356.webm (601 KB, 888x500)
601 KB
601 KB WEBM
kek
>>
File: IMG_8912.jpg (55 KB, 640x666)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>
>>16096046
Can’t wait for them and DIY to wrestle at least a hundred matches
>>
idk who steve powell is desu
>>
>>16096046
edrones are so fucking stupid lmao
>>
>>16096046
Well at least HHH proved that it doesn't matter the company, bringing in some indie guys into a heatless match without building them up doesn't generate crowd interest despite the commentators telling them that they were indie "stars"
>>
>>16096046
these niggas are like 50 and finally getting a "run"
they are going to redefine dimeless, but good on them for finally making good money
>>
now I feel like shinsuke wouldn't have had as good of a reaction if he skipped nxt
>>
>>16096046
kek. Its like Kendrick and London debuted as 40 year olds
>>
Why does HHH keep insisting on signing indie shitters?
>>
>>16096046
Guy on the right made me think this is WWF or something
>>
>>16096110
He wants Dave and his ilk to love him
>>
i really really did not enjoy anything about these guys and thought a-town down under mogged them
>>
>>16096088
shinsuke would have got crickets, he's lucky nxt was the smark fed at the time
>>
“(blank) eats corn the long way” signs have never once popped me
>>
I don't understand what's meant to be funny about that webm. Also, why are some of you people so fucking miserable? Just stop watching televised wrestling, there's literally no point. And no, I'm not defending this signing or know anything about Motor City Machine Guns, but there's so many people here that remind me of when I watched wrestling in 2012 on a weekly basis and fucking hated it, and then I stopped. You should too, unless you're generally just shitposting, are a schizo or are indian. But if there's a chance that you are actually a real person who's miserable with this kind of wrestling and you need someone to tell you without sarcastically greentexting this shit, just stop watching it man, because you're clearly not enjoying it, and nobody wants to be around you when you're a negative bitch. Life's too short, watch what you like, and stop trying to ideally imagine a wrestling product. It's dead and it's not coming back how you want it to, just go watch the old shit. Cheer up you mopey cunts, or this is all your life is going to be, cynically posting on 4chan. t. cringeposter.
>>
Ofc they got a mediocre pop, half the crowd is women and teen girls that only got into wrestling in the past couple of years because of Rhea tiktoks
>>
>>16096110
Especially without putting them through NXT first.
>>
>>16096168
>I don't understand what's meant to be funny about that webm
The fact they cut to the crowd and instead of people cheering it's just one guy with a sign about sucking dick
>>
>>16096168
You can't break through people who are this extremely online. Their whole lives are spent doing this shit. Just leave them to scream into the abyss
>>
>>16096179
ah okay fair enough, thought it was meant to be a dead crowd or some shit. Thank you for genuinely explaining.
>>
>>16096170
Fraxiom vs MCMG will be fucking KINO. I hope they build the shit out of it.
>>
>>16096168
They're just mad that they didn't sign with gAyEW. Let them have this. Been a rough week after NXT won again.
>>
>>16096087
They are actually talented vanilla midgets though. I predict some moderator dimes and a quiet respectable departure and retirement.
>>
>>16096170
Big dimes Axiom will carry that match when it happens
>>
>>16096169
>teen girls
Holy yumola!
>>
File: rhea.jpg (491 KB, 1638x2048)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>16096169
>half the crowd
Who says Rhea Ripley isn't a MASSIVE draw?
>>
>>16096271
shelly might get over but sabin is absolutely beyond hopeless
>>
>>16096271
lol if you think that their last match will be WWE slop after this fiasco
>>
The Guns are/were great. The business is dead. Only retards left as fans.
>>
>>16096929
I like the wrestling in professional wrestling and I feel like an outcast and insane asylum patient when "talking" to other fans.
>>
Should have done a short NXT run to get them acclimated with people who didn't watch TNA
>>
>>16096929
>>16097087
If they signed to AEW they would've debuted in the Spring to a monster pop with their based theme music, probably already had the dream match with FTR & won the Tag Team Titles in Wembley in front of 50K screaming Machinegun Maniacs.
>>
>>16096046
MCMG finally made it to the big leagues?
>>
>>16096126
I don't get it, both companies take the worst aspects of the other and present it for themselves.
>>
>>16096050
The guy that coined that term loved the Guns and worked with them you tryhard
>>
>>16096110
These guys have been wrestling longer than most of the indie shitters have even been alive
>>
>>16096046

>AEW: massive smark debut pop, putting on bangers through awful booking in 2 weeks
>WWE: no debut pop, putting on bangers through awful booking in 2 weeks
>NJPW: ice cold and saw dusted

It's a great time to make big money as a wrestler but booking kind of sucks unless you're a top guy right now.
>>
>>16097352
These guys have been wrestling as indie shitters longer than most of the indie shitters have even been alive
>>
>>16097360
>banger
>teams
>WWE

lmao
>>
>>16097073
i like the wrestling part too, but all these guys did were the same indie spots we've seen for years and kept trying to play to the crowd in between every spot. i really hated it
>>
>>16098646
It was a WWE debut. They had to keep things simple for you.
>>
Should have put them on NXT to help juice that show for it's season on the fall then bring them Smackdown in January when the show moves to 3 hours
>>
>>16099421
A random /pw/ poster is smarter than the wrestling division of TKO. Grim.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.