[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ошибка 429.jpg (65 KB, 736x524)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Date: February 28th 20XX

Time: 1300

After Operation Sentinel's Lead, the stolen servers containing AC Headquarter's intelligence on operators, future missions and debriefings as well as maps and backdoors to multiple faction bases was lost. Stolen by TA operatives who escaped via long division gate. Allies from Pythagoras was able to reverse engineer the gate and trace the last known location. We can now use it ourselves. The drones we sent ahead have lost signals, if they are intact they can be recovered and repurposed for the mission. Mission is to recover or destroy the stolen servers. The two TA that escaped were badly damaged Heavy units, but expect them to be fully recovered minus some of their weapons and equipment broken. However that doesn't mean they won't have access to more weapons wherever they escaped to. Support won't be guaranteed so it is advised to carry heavy weapons for this mission. There are no other restrictions of roles or equipment.
>>
File: 1.5.3_PAGE_1.jpg (2.93 MB, 1600x5410)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB JPG
Mission will begin in half an hour. Those who have already signed up get priority first. Those who have not signed up get in after or when players give up their spots. If you have any questions please refer to the discord.

"This is speech."

This is action.

(This is OOC)
>>
File: 1.5.3_PAGE_2.png (6.82 MB, 1280x4906)
6.82 MB
6.82 MB PNG
There are 8 reserved spots and 2 open spots. You can pastebin builds or link to pilot page on wiki or post them here.
>>
>>5945956
i'll bit
>>5945959
ok so 200 points
class
>medium
Features
>natural weapons 10
body type
>leviathan 40
fins, gills taking the environmental control II&III
>>5945962
suit a.i.
>Engineer 10
user interface
>brain implant 20
HUD
> suit status, advanced suit status, sonar 15
comms
>radio transmitter, comm buoy, defense maze 20
weapons
defenses
>heavy shield plasma shield 35
shield link
>bulwark of the weak
drones
>light 5
the T1's are a laser rifle and pulse rifle
upgrades
>environmental control, storage, ghost, capacitator 25
nanites
>mycelium I& II 20
>>
>>5946856
and

I jump into my suit and then head toward the sea
while "hey is someone in here that can explain to me what's going on"(while in the suit waiting for a response from the A.I.)

(qm is there a way to get more points for more upgrades, nanites, weapons and the such as the quest goes on?)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.