[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Map Size.png (546 KB, 3156x2220)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
If you want to play from here, you can, but be aware it's hard for you to do anything covertly All your moves can be looked up by other players.

We need Iraq State and ISIS still to get going.
-
>Recruitment Ad
Ready for a wargame with a unique twist? Introducing a "Matrix Game" where your strategic arguments and knowledge of history directly impact the outcome. Think Clancy/Battlefield triller intensity with deeper geopolitical intrigue.

>Key Features:

- Argument is Your Weapon: Persuasive tactics earn you combat modifiers. I'll arbitrate, channeling my history expertise and healthy dose of insanity.
- Volatile Modern World: Choose between Central Asia, the Middle East, or East/Central Africa. Expect volatile factions and superpower powerplays. (Mercenaries 1/2 fans, this will feel familiar)
- Hyper-Realistic Conflict: Amplified economic and technological factors fuel relentless, plausible warfare (The Pentagon/Analysts uses Marix games).
What sets this apart:
- Historical depth: My BoA in history (Magna Cum Lade) informs a setting where your knowledge matters.
- Player Agency: You don't just roll dice. You shape the narrative and propose lore to build the world collaboratively.

>How to Get Involved
- Vote: Where should the conflict unfold? [NM, we voted for Middle East]
- Choose Your Platform: How should we run this? [They voted for Discord, https://discord.gg/UzmPCYUD]
Inspiration: This draws from PaxSims (https://paxsims.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/150314-isiscrisismaster-v2.pdf) and similar politically charged wargames.

>Let's Build This Together!
>>
>>5954784

This seems extremely based but Iā€™m too busy running my own quest to play yours, QM. You have my approval, try advertising in the /qtg/ thread and discord?
>>
On one hand, /qst/ is meant for running quests and using it to advertise things you're doing on other platforms is kinda tacky. On the other, it looks like it'd be cool for people who like this sort of thing and I hope they get more enjoyment from it than they would from the usual low-effort crud that gets abandoned after one or two updates.
>>
>>5954796
You can play here too, but people can see your moves!
>>
>>5954789
>/qst/ is meant for running quests and using it to advertise things you're doing on other platforms is kinda tacky
Agreed

Discord is for trannies
>>
>>5954784
I'll probably be dogshit but I'm willing to play ISIS from here
>>
File: map.png (672 KB, 3156x2236)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>>5955985
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1216695108980965468/1217249241051828255/SharedGameMap.pdn?ex=660c9132&is=65fa1c32&hm=c9108662972846b6cac9bb1da677132eca032df243a1344478b692aad7d44af6&

Download Paint.net and get ready to put your forces on the map
>>
>>5956140
This is the map state as it should be.
>>
File: Map state.png (924 KB, 1189x699)
924 KB
924 KB PNG
>>5956141
Fuq
>>
Here is where your pieces are! Here is also the basics of the rules!
>>
>>5956146
https://paxsims.wordpress.com/2015/03/14/updated-isis-crisis-materials/
FUCK!
>>
i cant promise i'll stay, but i can do some american-izing for now
>>
>>5956309
my mistake i reread the OP and i assume only Iraq is open, I'll take it.
>>
>>5956140
>>5956141
>>5956145
>>5956146
>>5956147
lol
Alright, I've read over most of the things, one question, am I supposed to just edit in my troops to reflect that image of the map state as it should be and post the file back here? Or do I also add other stuff like where my leaders should go, since I see that those filthy Kurd dogs have their Pesh leader placed
>>
>>5954784
hey your discord is broked
>>
>>5956311
Iraq and Sunni Opposition
>>
>>5956436
I'll take Iraq
>>
>>5956410
https://discord.com/channels/232612826886176770/1216695108980965468
>>
>>5956357
Yes and leaders are optional
>>
>>5955985
If I drop my writer gmail or something will you protonmail it any secret moves
>>
>>5956441
Does placing down leaders have some beneficial morale boost in the region which means I get another pro for arguments toward getting things done (and therefore if they die, I get a morale con), or are they their own military force
>>5956443
Sure, though I'll try to refrain from using those same underhanded tactics as the infidels (I'll keep from doing too many secret moves so it's not a hassle)
>>
>>5956445
They can be used for arguments
>>
>>5956445
I will try to share the three personality cards and let you secret pick in less than three hours
>>
>>5956467
Woops, booting up software to get the cards now.
>>
>>5956439
thats still not a link
>>
>>5956676
Discord mobile is being gay
https://discord.gg/fqCKJype
>>
File: PL troops.jpg (22 KB, 313x314)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Poland (US proxy) here. Over on the discord we're doing a trial turn to get everyone on the same page. Poland's actions for the trial turn are
>Poland opens talks with the government of Iraq, which works because as the US proxy I'd've set up the current iraqi government and would have established lines of communication
and
>Poland's bombers conduct airstrikes against ISIL forces in Samarra which, because ISIL has very little effective air defense, would prevent ISIL from mounting effective defense of the city
>>
Good to know, is there an updated map I can look at
>>
>>5957646
ISIS would then list counter arguements and then I decide what counts and we have a roll.
>>
>>5957646
For the first argument, the EU (big players like France and Germany) has generally wanted to be hands-off with the situation in Iraq after the unstable grounds Iraq was left in after Hussein was deposed
Poland just withdrew their troops from Iraq in 2008, so they would be at least a little wary of trying to start up things again, especially with their populace being ambivalent about international conflicts (source in next section)
and
For Samarra, it's a UNESCO protected site as the old capital of the Abbasid caliphate, with lots of civilian archaeologists so you're encouraged to be more selective in your airstrikes
Poland's populace has very little support for their government intervening in foreign countries (https://pulaski.pl/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Pulaski_Policy_Paper_No_05_16_EN.pdf)
Poland's government would be wary of retaliations from ISIS and don't want to take on too much of our ire, as they are closer geographically than the US and the Muslim immigrants spreading across Europe have been constituting a larger and larger portion of the European Union's populace (and may have some of my guys in there who knows :) )
>>
>>5958046
Sorry, just came up with another argument against Polish bombers
As far as I'm aware, Poland has no air bases in the region, and so any Polish bombers would have to fly the 1951 km (1212 miles) from Poland to Samarra, and back again in order to effectively conduct such airstrikes. The F-16, when carrying 6x1000 lb bombs, only has a safe flight radius of around 550 km (can fly 550 there and back), and I doubt the Polish aircraft can double the fuel efficiency of the American F-16, so either they're going to leave those planes here with us, or they're going to have to find a foreign airbase, negotiate with them, then take off from there, which they didn't do
>>
>>5958057
(and though I'd doubt they can double the F-16's range, they'd have to quadruple the F-16's fuel efficiency to even do this operation with bombs, so)
>>
>>5958057
The map needs to be properly updated, but all US forces on the map are actually Polish
>>
>>5958294
Alright, fair enough, I will still say the distance from Kuwait City to Samarra is 661 km, so just out of F-16C flight range, and could therefore serve as a decent enough counterargument (though not as impenetrable as before)
>>
"Poland ā€” Today at 9:12 PM
I think it would be wise to note significant departures from reality, such as EU, NATO collapse so nobody gets surprised"

Like I thought I said earlier, it's 2015 and the Eurozone fell apart about 3 years earlier in this setting due to the decisions of previous players in a previous game.

I added things up and the modifiers were -2, the player rolled what ended up being a 6 with the -2. So nothing happened.
>>
>>5958337
That's cool and good to know, a timeframe for this conflict certainly makes some things easier, anything else I should know about for a global scale
Also apologies for the rat tactics and grubbing for every counterargument modifier I can get, but I'm basically fighting a war on every front with my only "ally" ready to stab me in the back, so I'm not gonna make it easy for these heretical infidels
>>
Isis is after poland go your turn
>>
>>5958792
Sorry, the document I was given had Iran as going next after the US
I'm gonna assume I can take two actions, since that's what Poland did
>ISIS recruits more loyalists from Samarra to create another block of troops, this works because
Samarra is majority Sunni
We are very near the Kurdish border of Kirkuk, which should fire up the populace to act, since Sunnis have always traditionally wanted the Kurds to relinquish that territory and reclaim it
We are near Baghdad and I can drum up patriotism and fearmonger by saying that those Shi'ite infidels (with Iranian pigs backing them) are attacking us and threatening to impose their will on us again, and we're very close to being able to overthrow Baghdad and elevating Sunnis to their rightful position in our caliphate
and
>ISIS reinforces Falluja's defenses significantly against any future attacks or bombings, preventing future attackers from effectively harming us here, this works because
Falluja is in a "peninsula" area, effectively surrounded by the Euphrates river, meaning any attackers would either have to tread through river or cross over the few bridge/highways to effectively attack, which means we only have to heavily reinforce certain locations, as the natural terrain can be easily leveraged in our defenses and we can bottleneck them
The troops in Falluja are only ISIS loyalists, which means they're very devoted to the cause and we don't have to negotiate/keep the Sunni opposition forces in line
A lot of pre-existing infrastructure exists in Falluja as the "City of Mosques" which can be incorporated into our defenses, along with three hospitals that we're definitely going to try to co-occupy so if the enemies want to bomb us, they'll create international outrage by the fact that they're bombing hospitals, and outrage in the local Iraqi population by them bombing mosques
>>
>>5958792
Also, a question for future reference when I inevitably start to have to move troops around: Do I have to move troops along the white lines? For example, if Iraq state decides to move those troops from Karbala into Baghdad to reinforce, can I capitalize on that decision by directly attacking Karbala, or do I have to get through Baghdad to get to Karbala despite the map looking like I can just march down
If I do have to move along the white lines, what's up with the Kurd troops in the middle of Mandali, do they just hang out there forever
>>
There is a military and non military action
>>
>>5959878
Alright, my bad
I'll keep reinforcing Fallujah's defenses, for my other non-military action I'll
>Sell oil to my Turkish black market dealers in exchange for money and other military supplies/weaponry/bombs, this works because
I already have a direct line to them through Mosul (very close proximity to Turkey, a road goes through there)
I have control over four different oil fields, including one directly in Mosul
We already have a pre-existing relationship by 2015, as the US treasury estimated that ISIS was raking in around $1 - 2.5 million a day through 2014 by the sale of oil to these dealers alone, if we're not allowed to use pre-existing historical relationships then this action will be to set up that money flow
Only ISIS troops in that area, don't have to use up as much manpower keeping Sunni opposition forces in line and can focus on raising up capital
>>
>>5958903
It would be slower and you would give an easy counter argument to them.

Also everyone but Iraq and you has updated the PDN
>>
>>5960049
Alright, fuck leaders I guess I don't need them, also I don't have any updated map or anything but you can just copy my layer over to the real map I suppose
https://files.catbox.moe/1n617e.pdn
>>
>>5959969
Kurdistan will attempt to block the convoy of oil going into Turkey, and sell the loot ourselves to turkey
The method is that these trucks will be moving through our land by going from Mosul to Turkey (shortest route), thus allowing us intercept them. Our troops are also similarly in the neighborhood, making this action possible

Additionally, we believe it will be easier for us to find a buyer in Turkey than ISIS, for Turkey might not be too interested in buying oil from ISIS if it can instead buy it from us. Buying from ISIS would likely make Turkey shunned by it's two biggest trade partners, that being the polish Trade bloc and the Russian KNG (This universe's Eurasian Economic Union).

As for the attack itself, beside a form of 'Homefield advantage' in doing an operation in our land, I'll argue the Convoy is likely lightly protected, thus being an easy target.
>>
>>5962186
GM calls for the ISIS player to roll 2d6 no mod.
>>
Rolled 3, 5 = 8 (2d6)

>>5962187
Will do
>>
>>5958840
Poland will post their refutations in a bit. What they say is defacto, anything they didn't correct is de-facto.

Roll 2d6+2,
Be advised that any good or bad arguement used before can be used later if it's accepted as de-facto
>>
File: fallujahtobagdad.png (580 KB, 912x350)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
>>5958840
>>5959969
>Falluja is in a "peninsula" area, effectively surrounded by the Euphrates river, meaning any attackers would either have to tread through river or cross over the few bridge/highways to effectively attack, which means we only have to heavily reinforce certain locations, as the natural terrain can be easily leveraged in our defenses and we can bottleneck them
fallujah is only protected by the euphrates(?) river from the west, and most, if not all, of the forces that might attack there (from Baghdad/Taji) are likely already in the land between the rivers. If a battle occurs and goes badly, the river could prevent ISIL forces from evacuating
>A lot of pre-existing infrastructure exists in Falluja as the "City of Mosques" which can be incorporated into our defenses, along with three hospitals that we're definitely going to try to co-occupy so if the enemies want to bomb us, they'll create international outrage by the fact that they're bombing hospitals, and outrage in the local Iraqi population by them bombing mosques
using hospitals as a defense against strikes creates international outrage against ISIL for doing so, and possibly degrades said hospitals if attacks occur despite that. This also introduces the potential for Sunni opposition to break with ISIL for deliberately inviting damage to the city's infrastructure, which effects the residents as much as ISIL.
>>
Rolled 6, 3 + 2 = 11 (2d6 + 2)

>>5963175
>>5963178
Roger that
>>
>>5963192
It's now Iraqs turn unless we vote to end the trial turn.
>>
>>5963250
Does the trial turn matter in the actual war, or are we about to be reset
>>
>>5963254
The trial turn means nothing unless someone says "I made the same move as the trial turn". During the actual game.
>>
>>5963261
Alright I vote for the trial turn to be over unless Iraq really wants to try it out
>>
>>5963250
>>5963455
Poland is ok with ending the trial turn, unless Iraq wants the experience.
>>
>>5963466
end it
my router has been gay, you can trust that i'm Iraq
>>
File: drone.jpg (4.84 MB, 4288x2848)
4.84 MB
4.84 MB JPG
all in agreement to end the trial? Great. Poland's first actual turn
>Poland opens a dialogue with the Kurds, with the goal of creating a consensus on how to deal with the ISIL threat. We can do the talks in the thread or on discord with OP's oversight, at Kurdistan's leisure.
and
>Polish drones conduct long range overflights of the turkish border, particularly near the oil wells in ISIL controlled territory and major trade routes. No strikes will be conducted until requested by Iraq, Kurds, or others. This should provide Poland's allies in the region with direct access to nearly uncontestable strikes, should they wish.
>>
>>5969944
Forgot to support with arguments
>Opening dialogue with the Kurds is possible since they are an established body since 1992(wiki) and subgroup of the Iraq government. Furthermore, as part of the initial invasion of Iraq in 2003 and the subsequent rebuilding process, Poland will have had the means to engage with official bodies in post-Saddam Iraq from the beginning.

>Drone strikes are on the table because I was not advised of any degradation in capability despite being 'Poland' and not the USA. Therefore, with a range of some 14 000 miles, an RQ-4 can easily make the trip from the chit marked drone on the map (here >>5956145) to the Turkish border, approx 630 miles. 1,260 miles round trip leaves a significant loiter time for the drone to monitor a large area. The same example drone has a 3k lbs payload while a Hellfire (used IRL to kill Jihadi John) is 100lbs, which gives notable capability to strike targets. ISIL surface to air defenses (of the SA-3 type that Iran would use to down an RQ4 in 2019) would not be reported until 2016 IRL, so it is doubtful ISIL has meaningful air defense.
>>
>>5969966
Counter arguments
>Kurdistan dialogue
Iraq would see a direct dialogue with the Kurds as undermining the authority of the central Iraqi government and disturbing the unity of Iraq as a nation, and according to the briefings Iraq is wary of the Kurds' long-term separatist agenda and this would only further suspicions
Poland just withdrew their troops from Iraq in 2008, so they would be at least a little wary of trying to start up things in the region again, especially with their populace being ambivalent about international conflicts (yeah this is just copy-pasted from my earlier one but I think it's still relevant lol)
>Drone patrols
Doing drone patrols on the Turkish border without consulting Turkey would most likely piss them off big-time, and they would want to have the ability to veto drone-strikes too because it is their nation's border
Sending drones over major Turkish trade routes would also piss them off, since oil is around 30% of their country's energy supply, they're the world's largest users of petroleum for vehicles, and they have basically zero in-house production, so they rely heavily on imported oil and oil from Iraq is their largest supplier next to Russia (and I currently control all of the oil fields in Iraq)
Poland's populace has little support for their government intervening in foreign affairs (weaker argument in this case but still mildly relevant)
Any drone strikes would have to be requested/approved by all relevant parties (Iraq, the Kurds, and Turkey) as opposed to just one of them, as it is the Turkish border so they'd want to have a say, Kurdish lands are involved so they'd want to have a say and would be pissed off if Iraq just said do it, and Iraq would see them being left out as further affirming Kurdish independence and disrupting the unity of Iraq as a single nation, which would delay drone-strikes because Poland would have to wait for the bureaucracy of all three parties to approve
There are a bunch of refugee camps on the western side of Turkey's border shown in the map, so drone strikes in that region would be more difficult to avoid international outrage
>>
Shit's been popping off, but I'm back.
>>
>>5970035
>>5969944
The dialogue is free, did you two have the dialogue and not tell me?
>>
>>5970035
>>5969966
Two arguments in favor, one argument against, but not really... (You can just fire the drones strike closer into Kurdish/Iraq lands)

Military actions get a -1 for being Poland/US so your counter argument is just repeating the rules

The United States bombed Saddam targets or shot down planes trying to move into Kurdish areas, and the Kurds didn't really care.

Also I presume the Kurdish / Poland talk would work out any issues ahead of time for strikes.

The result is this is a 2d6 and I'll roll it to speed things up
>>
Rolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d6)

>>5973833
>>
>>5973816
Nah we were just getting the ball rolling on the game
>>5973833
I'm glad to be able to actually see your logic behind the adjudication in thread. No worries about shooting down my arguments, I'm just ratting for every argument I can since I'm practically fighting a solo-war against Iraq, Iran, Poland/the US, and the Kurds, and my only "ally" just wants to stab me in the back. Also good to know that the modifiers in the briefs document is in effect.
Is it now my turn, or does Poland get to make another (non-military) action
>>
>>5973843
There is Iran maybe, but most likely you. Wait 6 hours.
>>
Rolled 5, 2 + 2 = 9 (2d6 + 2)

Alright I'm just gonna do the same moves as the trial turn, I'm assuming the Fallujah reinforcing is the same modifier since nothing changed
>>
Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d6)

>>5973848
For the selling of oil to the Turkish black markets, I'm gonna assume Poland will want to add the additional counterargument that now he has drones up in the air, but I think that argument would be negated since the Kurds want to seize the oil so they can't just bomb the supply trains, unless they actually do want to just bomb them, in which case the Kurds shouldn't be allowed to seize the oil
Either way I'll just roll a 2d6 and you can add whatever modifiers you feel like
>>
>>5974620
Well fuck, already off to a significantly worse start than the trial turn but whatever I can try to bounce back
>>
Iraq demands a seat at the table of dialogue between the Kurds and Poland stating it is willing to make concessions and aid so long as certain conditions are met satisfying Iraq's need for security and stability. (non-military action)

(Non-military arguments) Iraq is a major concern in this battlefield and seeks the cooperation of it's allies in securing the future lest sectarian violence worsens. Iraq knows it needs help but also knows worsening of the situation will lead to detrimental effects to both Poland and the Kurds and seeks to use this to demand a seat at the table

(Military action) Iraq seeks to aid Polish bombardment of IS oilfields by coordinating a strike with them and Iraqi fighters
(Military arguments) Iraq knows the lay of the land and can provide intelligence to Polish air force while IS has very little to none air defenses and are vulnerable to air strikes which will be worsened by Iraqi involvement on the bombardment
>>
>>5978626
No counter arguments against the non-military
Main counter against the military action is that bombing the oil fields runs a very high risk of destroying the valuable resource underneath along with the infrastructure surrounding it, and I'm sure that Iraq would be loath to destroy their main resource, as exporting oil is over 65% of their national GDP and over 90% of their government's revenue, being 94% of the country's exports. This means that any of their airstrikes will be small and ineffectual at best, due to not wanting to damage the oilfields.
>>
Rolled 3, 6 = 9 (2d6)

I'm not really seeing amazing arguments either way, so I'm going to say they cancel out.
>>
Since ISIS is doing the same move of 'selling Oil to Turkey' , Kurdistan will do the same Military move of 'attempting to capture the oil and sell it ourselves' with the same arguments regarding
(1) ISIS moving through our land
and
(2)Nearby troop presence,
but with the added argument of (3) Coordinating with Polish Drones to locate the convoy.

As for my Non military action, I believe I spent it already by replying to Poland's communication? But otherwise, we will use it to open communications with the Iraqis and discuss the best way to tackle ISIS in the region.
My main argument in this case is that Poland already stressed that the solution to the ISIS crisis passes through a unified front of Poland, Kurdistan and Iraq, therefore this is just proceeding actions as planned.
>>
>>5980260
Moot point since it'll be a success anyway, but doesn't Iraq get -1 to all actions?
>>
>>5980261
Arguments against the military move are
They have no prior knowledge of ISIS's planned supply movements or drop-offs
The supply caravans look very nondescript and would not be obvious targets
For them to get to that supply route, they would either have to cross through Mosul (controlled by us) or go off-road, which nets a negative in movement
The distance is very short between Mosul and Turkey, so it would be difficult to locate the caravan and respond in time to actually intercept us, and they would have to move the troops over twice the distance we do if they're moving from Arbil to try to intercept
If they do move the troops off-road to move to intercept the supply caravans, Arbil should be left undefended

No counterarguments for the nonmilitary
>>
>>5980260
Also, is there any description of how bad my oil infrastructure was damaged, and which oil fields were damaged
>>
>>5980277
Iraq said they would coordinate and Poland said they would attack the trucks during the test move (Right?), so I'm going to just assume the attacks mostly go after the trucks and do superficial damage to the oil fields.

Mostly by because an 8 isn't a 7 or less than that.

I will allow you to argue later that the fields are or aren't damaged to help yoursefl.
>>
>>5980288
Alright, sounds good
>>
Rolled 1, 5 + 1 = 7 (2d6 + 1)

>>5980261
Rolling for the Kurdistan Military move.
>>
>>5980835
Can I get a look at the updated map after this military movement? Are the Arbil troops now between Mosul and the Turkish border?
(Also sorry, I may have a new IP)
>>
Also, yo, my brothers from another mother, my Sunni Opposition brethren :)
The world likes to paint us as enemies, but in reality, we want the same things here: the Shi'ite dogs in the capital have been holding the country with an iron (and corrupt) grip, ignoring the Sunni population, we both want Iran and foreign influences out of our country, we both want to reclaim Kirkuk
We stand to gain a lot more if we work together, as opposed to if we try to undermine each other, so let's try to present a united front against Baghdad. It's us versus the world, and your help would help both of us, how about you guys try to build up fortifications in the towns we jointly occupy? :) We're at a disadvantage in the action economy, so if we can get more things done together, we might actually be able to change the course of history
>>
>>5954784
NRP cringe
>>
Okay so it's a whole new turn now.
I'm going to post on 4chan that Iran and Sunni are avialable for players, but also you can attack on them with actions.
>>
"Poland ā€” Today at 7:49 PM
I haven't forgotten, I've been busy. Turn incoming in next few days"
>>
File: This is my rifle.jpg (2.91 MB, 2987x3745)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB JPG
Poland is not yet lost, just very busy. Sorry to keep everyone waiting for so long.

>Iraq demands a seat at the table of dialogue between the Kurds and Poland stating it is willing to make concessions and aid so long as certain conditions are met satisfying Iraq's need for security and stability.
Poland welcomes the government of Iraq to the diplomatic table. We can surely achieve peace in the middle east now. Poland proposes that this coalition should first secure the area east of the line Baghdad-Taji-Samarra-Tikrit-kirkuk.
Since they're an NPC, can I also ask Turkeye for permission to fly over and strike targets within their borders? I'll understand if the answer is no because of the action economy.

Militarily, Poland will continue to provide drone support to Iraq and Kurdistan. I'll try to be cheeky by suggesting that I'm not the one doing the attacking, Iraq/Kurdistan are, so the -1 to Poland(US) military actions need not apply. Even if that, admittedly weak, suggestion is shot down, there are no Polish troops directly in harm's way. Other arguments remain that there isn't much ISIL can do to stop the drones from flying.
>>
>>5991152
Basically no counterarguments all around
Polish drones are still Polish drones and therefore still subject to the detractor since they gotta be the ones paying for fuel and controlling them (unless they want to just hand them over to Iraq/the Kurds) imo, but I may be a teensy bit biased here lmao
>>
>>5991152
Turkey can be puppeted by anyone into minor agreements or actions using an action

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.