[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20230817_190659~2(1).jpg (1.41 MB, 1629x2033)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
Surreal horror Quest

God has gone mad!
Over estimating his own longevity he kept putting off the well-earned day of judgement, and for so long it was postponed that he outlived his divine capacity; decrepit, drunk, tired and loveless, God at last succumbed to dementia.

And without sense the world was ruled: Babel came back from the grave with a new tower, and he build it in the middle of the first Irish city he found, and seeing the fresh weather of the island, the desert of Mohave went independent and settled home in the new metropolis. The lunacies of God brought an erratic chaos to everything, and yet the transition of reality was so smooth that no one seemed to notice. Humans in particular didn't seem to manifest suffer from the madness just yet, it seems they forgot long ago what was God like.

You are a person living in the Irish desert of Mohave, the red metropolis. Perhaps you were slightly less imbecile, or perhaps God forgot how to be senile when reviewing your file, for one reason or another you are aware that reality has shifted, its just you cant recall how.You remember the tower of babel, God raping Gabriel, you recall everything, and yet know reality changed. No one seems to notice that things go from bad to worse, no one seems to care the world has gone mad. Being the only sane one, you become the interest of a lonely and drunken God, wanting someone to see him.

Rules:
In this quest you will have to survive to the lunacies of the mad God in a city surrounded by desert. Some things may want to kill you or do other nefarious acts, the city has some considerable and growing crime rates. Most dangerous things will follow the ancestral rules established by God back when he was sane (a certain biology, law's of physics, etc.)
You can perform any technically possible action, roll 1-100 for success probability.
There is no HP, numbers cant measure how raped you are; the unreliable descriptions of your current state will be your only estimate of health. Injuries behave realisticly, but nothing is certain in the city of the mad God.

Lastly, you need to make a character to play, try to not define it too well or you will go mad (!). You also need a goal or a mission, this can range from saving your loyal corgi dog Feefee, murder god, retrieve your spouse from the hands of some handsome religious man, make a fortune by taking advantage of the crazy people, go crazy and become the kind of the city jungle desert or any custom. It can be as mad as you want and can be changed at any time, however please state so when you do.

You can talk to anything, sentiment or not, no reply is guaranteed, so try to make your actions worth it

You may die. Even then, in a crazy world anything is possible, technically possible..
(you can start again when you die).

Your character:
>Name:
>Sex:
>Age:
>Physical status (senile, fat, strong, average, moribund, etc):
>Job (informal employment or hobos have more luck):
>Goal/mission:
>Attachment to humanity:
>>
File: Bab.png (298 KB, 398x618)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>5964194

>Name: Nicolas
>Sex: Male
>Age: 2 days old
>Physical status (senile, fat, strong, average, moribund, etc): Helpless newborn
>Job (informal employment or hobos have more luck): Not yet employed
>Goal/mission: Find mother, sate basic needs
>Attachment to humanity: Immense instinctive social affinity for other individuals of their species
>>
File: 1681488052741.jpg (458 KB, 1329x2048)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
>>5964194
>Name
Joe Jonas
>Sex
Male
>Age
>Physical status
Disney twinkdad
>Employment
Singer/Disney Child
>Goal
Soothe the insanity god wrought upon himself with a jonas brothers concert
>Attachment to humanity
The gift of song

Feel free to use younger Joe, preferably from the Camp Rock days if youd like
>>
>>5964194
cmon qm dont leave us hanging, I for one think itd be hilarious to be a Jonas
>>
>>5964521
I don't think so
>>
>>5964521
sorry, fell asleep
>>
>>5964231
The silence and the grey ceiling are all the love you have met. You are dressed just as God wanted you to be, naked, you are the a caramel of nature.
An obese, obese, obese wretch of a hog of woman watches you cravingly, insecure and immobile (in both senses of the world), not daring to give another step. Your mother? 1

Just from her uncomfortable presence your brain forced your brain to develop enough sentience prematurely just to be aware of the surroundings. You realize that the silence you thought was silence, instead was but a tireless amalgamation of voices and motions from unrelated people wandering in a same space, and said fake silence ended somewhen ago2.
Now the silence is her heavy breath, coming from afar, and not one thing else.

You miss your mother, you insisted on not napping after lunchie, but she is your mother and you had to listen, dammit fool!
You miss her hands, you miss her chest.. just where is she?

You stare at the ceiling of sentience, you know it exists. Does floor exist? the big hog occupies too much space on the corner of your eyes to tell. You are in a soft structure beyond premature definition. What do you do now?

1.. No, its physically impossible, don't even try to look at it, you didn't come from there; stop looking at it, you'd remember, no, you would have died asphyxiated, stop grossing yourself out.

2 More exactly, it ended god knows when. Or approximately one nap ago.

3 That fool should have listened to you,

(Since this is the first action here are some examples of actions you can do:
1. Die
2. Baptize the big woman "The elephant"
3. Cry
4. Everything else, honestly. Caramel of nature..
>>
>>5964618
>Use incredible baby powers of learning to comprehend language, ask what the hog lady wants
>>
File: dragonball6.jpg (24 KB, 400x273)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>5964251
You are already mad

You are beyond introduction, Joe Jonas. The world knows who you are, you know who you are. You know of God and his madness, the Jehovah witnesses knocked your door and told you; they knew what was going to happen all along!

Having heard of the new tower of Babel you decide to go there, eventually, someday, you are a very busy boy and all, a 34 year old boy, but you are working on some projects you know, some cool stuff you know your fans would love, yeah. The telepaths heard the idea.

The next morning you wake up in your humble mansion, and it has been squeezed through some fancy district of The Irish desert of Mohave. It seems that the tour of heaven, the heaven tour.. The heavenly tour of the new Jonas brothers, yes, it seems that its closer than ever, you wonder if Disney had anything to do with this. But before you go on with your mission... first you have to find the other wankers from your group, the other ones, yes.

Trying to adapt to the new market of this cursed desert, Disney has taken the freedom to aquire for you the proper attire of a Malasyan beauty; a poncho and hat which will protect your skin from the rays of the evil sun. You are highly marketeable again, you are the Jonas Brother. And your venture begins in a good neighbourhood that appears to have been built with the ass. You wonder if what you smell is an orgy coming from your neighbours house. You also seem to have been set a parrot, but you dont know how to turn it on yet.

(Since this is the first action here are some examples of actions you can do:
1. Find batteries for the parrot.
2. Investigate the orgy.
3. Go find your Jonas brothers
4. Start playing jonas brother music to resurrect your fanbase
5. Prefferibly get out of your home before the orgy comes to you
>>
File: mer3.png (2 KB, 300x300)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>5964627
The hog lady has been baptized "The hog Lady"

She doesn't understand, nor tries to. Your inquisitive sound made her feel reciprocated, she gets closer to you, she breaths heavily. She was insecure to go towards you, but over the past hours she grew the courage, and acknowledgement there is nothing weird about a woman going towards a lonely baby calling her.

"W-wus ub beybeey"
She tries to be cute, destroy her already. But roll next time, imp.

She grabs your little hand and insecurely tugs of it upwards.
>>
>>5964632
>Go find your Jonas brothers
Kevin and Nick need us, ugh hopefully we dont find Franky, he always wanted to be included but disney determined he just wasnt as marketable as a trio, Franky could be a good packmule in the Irish Mojave though, I vote we make Franky carry all our equipment, maybe we can find some divinity to grant him some strength or mutations as to ease his transition into a pack animal, hes too soft to face the strange out here
>>
Rolled 36, 49 = 85 (2d100)

>>5964640
I shall roll for whatever you wish to be affected by these dice, this feels pretty freeform so feel free to pick at where those are placed king
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>5964637
>I entertain her with giggles and a silly dance as I look for nearby weapons
>>
>>5964640

You see the Tower of Babel from your balcony, not only that, but a small house in front of where should be your main door. In what is supposed to be your property, it seems god God screwed the deeds of your land.

You take the the parrot with you, it woke up before you shoved any batteries in him. It sits on your shoulder, without affection nor disdain, or maybe a bit of disdain.

Pondering over your brother's location, you get out of your mansion in lack of a better path; its hard not to be proactive when the fate of your career is at hand. You run downstairs, brave and fast with your white parrot trying not to fall off the shoulder. On the very last step you accidentally step on a box, it falls heftily as its penetrated by your foot, the floor is filling with blood coming from in.

You look down and see blood on your floor, the sight comes back to the box; you approach it effeminately and scarily, and inside you find a 36% of your 3 brothers (You know how much because the box was labelled on nutritional information, 12% each), you look at it while clinching the teeth, with clear pain on the face.

Joe Jonas is paralyzed. Joe Jonas rolled 85 for mental fortitutude! (minimal mental damage, he avoided puking and crying, but he is tormented by stress from the box)
"12 persent is not that much.. yeah, 12% from each, they should have taken 36% of franky.. this is greater than us.. they can still play, the heavenly tour is still possible, i will find them! (And frankly, what is a 12%? it may as well be a bit of asscheek or a couple fingers, its not that bad, they will be fine..)"

Joe Jonas ran outside, not wanting to think anymore of the contents of the box and trying to convince himself what was in the box was totally a prank from some court of mischiveous dwarves, there was no reason for him to keep running, but he kept doing so until he reached a park. The parrot flew along.

Joe Jonas realized he knows nothing about this city, nor where he is, nor where his brothers are. There is a letter sticking to his bloody foot, he peels it away; it says "Go to the park or they'll get it."
The parrot repeats the sentence "GOAH TO THA PARK OR THE GET IT, AESSHOOLE!"
Joe Jonas cant make sense of anything.

You are in an empty and sunny park, there is a hobbo asking for handout under some tree, and that is it. You dont know why you went this way nor why would someone want you to come this way, you are paralyzed.
The flowers are beautiful though.

-
You have more options than you may think. Be afraid of rolling for actions too broad or unspecific
>>
>>5964650
You find a weapon almost immediately: Your hand!
In the process of discovering it, you discovered clenching your fist with her meat in it. The giggles coming from your mouth only make you sweeter, caramel. You dance for her like a drunk, triping and smiling, but before you know it she has tug you high enough for you to not feel the softness beneath you. It hurts a bit, even.
You resist the pain of your arm being tugged, desperation begins to drown your eyes. You clench your fist on her arm, but its futile.

The hog has lost any lady left in it.

trip trying to stand up on your weak chubby legs of baby.
>>
File: ultimo aureliano.jpg (128 KB, 460x307)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>5964666
(Ignore last part, left over text)

The hog is lifting you from the craddle in an unmotherly way. The ancestors whisper warnings of death, the animals let you remember their digested fates. God stares at you with quiet curiosity. You are a baby hanging from her hand, you have to do better or the spirit of infant mortality will claim you.

(good luck, caramel)
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>5964667
>I SCREECH AND PISS AND SHIT MYSELF
>>
>>5964669
Suddenly, all the range of motions you have done in your lifetime or theorize you can do go through each body part, one by one, giving little kicks and trying to move your fingers. You cry from despair and fear, and suddenly, a memory beyond your lifetime whispers in the back of your head; an instinct without definition, a sensation without certainty. While looking at her, you discover the origin of revulsion.

You attempt to make yourself filthy in the only way you have ever known. Countless Freudian experiments taught you how doing it not only causes revulsion, but attracts your mother; desperate to be protected by her, or at the very least be deemed inedible, you commit to the filth.

Your lack of physical awareness however, make your bodily functions and directions get confused in the act. 16/100.You evacuate from the wrong end

You vomit on her gut, and then cry. She drops you suddenly and squeals with desperation and anger.
The hog pushes the cradle away and hurriedly tries to escape from the filth. You make her cry and cower beyond darkness, you cant see her from your cradle anymore.

>The hog dissipated in the end of the world.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>5964681

Suck on thumb to reassert psychological control over myself. Then, investigate how the hog disappeared.
>>
>>5964661
>Call Michael Mouse and inform him of your plan to calm god
(I assume Mickey or Disney Executives have yet to be affected by gods madness being all the way in California so mayhaps the madness spreads over the phone corrupting the rodent further into depravity, Joe ultimately will follow what the mouse decrees)
>Confront occupant of the home in front our door, where have you stored the rest of our precious brothers precious fluids.... ugh and franky too I guess, dont wanna make mama upset
>Also scrounge for loot, I would like to find some batteries for the parrot, I do not trust a living machine with no obvious power source
>>
This is an exceedingly interesting Qst premise, & the first piece of art certainly stands out. That said, is English not your first language, or are you using AI to fill in prompts with mad, uncertain outcomes? Either way, things seem amiss with the text.

>Jonas: Call upon the dark powers that granted us fame to guide & assist us in our endeavours. Find batteries for the parrot.

>Baby: Will ourselves to a state of physical maturity with great strength & vitality.
>>
File: homonymous.jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>5964710
The victory towards the swine of evil forced some parts of your spirit to mature suddenly, as a result your body will be all messed up when you grow up.

82/100
The baby stood like the men from older times once claimed he would! The ancestors shout through the underworld and through the pit of maggots they disintegrated from, in the air you smell their admiration.
"Fly child!! in you theres power, in you there is paaghhh--"
The silence of the pampa is all that remains, you fly beyond the cradle and land in the border of the floor. The pig has melted with the patterned tiles, and in them you see her swollen expression, her hunger, the craving for sweetness, the corpse of the pig became a bridge, so colossal it attracted your body closer and closer towards its center. Only the hole of her mouth and the full wrinkles of fat remain carved on the tile, your face aches.
There is only so many paths, and nothing beyond. The end of the world, the mouth of the bridge of lard, and then wherever it leads
"oh solemn caramel, your gut may give you a clue, but beware of the gut in front of you, beware of what you will become, piglet of short tail!"
Some drunken spirit speaks.

What will the baby do?
God sees him with a smug, attempting to confuse his thoughts by giving the spirits their voice.
>>
File: buddhamode.png (399 KB, 510x341)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>5965844

I sit and attempt to socialize with the spirits. I ask them what their motivations are, what would they would like to achieve and why.

(I share with them too that I am a mere child and I seek to sate my basic desires and find my mother)
>>
>>5965853
oh fug
>>
>Call Michael Mouse and inform him of your plan to calm god
(I assume Mickey or Disney Executives have yet to be affected by gods madness being all the way in California so mayhaps the madness spreads over the phone corrupting the rodent further into depravity, Joe ultimately will follow what the mouse decrees)

In it's guilty breath you smell an unconfessed sin. The rat seems to be already aware of your plans.
"Disney's telepaths, yes!
the delepaths, yeeh!"
From the wise words of your parrot, you remember a story you dont remember knowing. The Disney telepaths seem to have informed the rat long ago, your fantasy was reciprocated. "Great advertisement" the marketing team must have thought; a disney product that would save not only potentially save the world, but interact directly with the lord and creator.

+ Not new information acquired: The world is crazy, and the country of madness where you come from is no exception. The Rat must have kidnapped your poor home. But he also financed your mission, from the entonation he squealed during your call you can lowkey infer that some equipment must have been granted in order to accomplish this barbarious quest.
"Dinsey KAAAH
Do the thing, KAAAH
with sword, with sword duemfaaes!
the disniey thieng kweegh!"

Parrot seems more aware of your surroundings than yourself. In your pocket you find a malasyan sword. It suits your outfit, its real nice, but not very sharp, its rather dull and softish, it'll do for a beating stick!

>Confront occupant of the home in front our door, where have you stored the rest of our precious brothers precious fluids.... ugh and franky too I guess, dont wanna make mama upset
The mad got enters your head the moment you enter the home that isn't yours. Fluids! .. fluids? agh, franky too i guess.. mama, fluids?
You dont want to make her upset. You are inside the home, but you forget what you are doing in there. You see a lonely man, sat on a lonely chair; the first of the lineage.
"Get me more drink, get me more, because i crave skin, i want to feel the electricity again, butler, you wont tell me when to stop drinking."
God comes back to dementia and abandons your head. The fluids, yeah. Yeah, the fluids.

"Make mama proud, you said
dont let them in your head"

Someone overhears the door and suspects, then it hears the parrot and knows; they know you are there. You feel the bark coming, an inner sensation of fear of being scolded borns in your esophagus and builds up to your throat, you don't want to be shouted at. What do you do when the hebarks at you?

Side mission :Also scrounge for loot and batteries for parrot.

-------------------------
>>5964918
Im not using AI, many people say i write like a deranged AI, and if so many people say so it must be true. Thank you tho, im glad it is interesting and stands out.

not sure whats the greentext you sent tho
>>
File: fac2.png (2.79 MB, 1396x782)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB PNG
>>5965853
The spirits didn't want to hear you, the solitude is too sad to bear, and hearing you torments them.

The baby mind confuses everything, your ears lie, baby; you don't hear them. In the darkness of the room you find the most clear sight of where you are, the supermarket monster, where its not allowed to vomit, where its not allowed to be inedible.
The monster pushes you with its ambiguous and indistinguishably foot, pushing you towards the bridge of lard without much direction nor focus, forward. A bit harder each time you trip in an inconvenient and hard to push position, but clearly not wanting to destroy you. His pushes wont let you stand at first, but if you try you could save yourself from further kicking if you fleed. To him spirits dont exist, to him you are vomit, to him the world used to end before the hog became the bridge.

With a short and quick glance you see the surroundings behind him, behind it all; horrible faces extend their plastic arms forward, blind and amorphous, adefeciums from the spirits; they cant hear you, you cant hear them, but they are there, and you torment them.

What do you do, caramel?
>>
>>5964194
>Name: Christian McCormac
>Sex: Male
>Age: 57
>Physical status: little worse than average, but an invincible liver
>Job: Local drunkard
>Goal: Wrestle an angel like that one bloke did in the Bible
>Attachment to humanity: Some deep-buried memories of Catholic moral teachings embedded by his grandmother, long eroded by alcohol
>>
>>5965867
>Ready your mighty blade, strike anything that raises its voice at you, of course not the parrot, we can loot when we know this domicile is secured
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>5965884
I hug the horrible faces and wrap their plastic arms around me
>>
File: dogman.png (39 KB, 275x183)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
Rolled 30, 11 = 41 (2d100)

>>5966046
The dog man comes close, his gob didn't even finish pronouncing the first sentence before you hit him. The strike was so hard, so abusive, that the sheath of your sword came off slightly, with a fooled glance you see the shine of its hidden blade born from the handle forward.
>No roll = 0, attacked with the stealth on, the dog man felt the fury.
"What the fuck, shit clown?

-The dog man felt the fury and pushed you-

eh?! EH?! what the fuck was that?!

-Another step forward-
-Another step forward-

Out. EH!? OUT!
god damn-"

The hairless hand moved with all the balls in the world towards your mouth, a delicious, sonorous and hefty slap insulted you beyond remedy
"Eh?!" the dog barked. "Whats that??"

>Dice roll 1: The dog man grabs your sword with one hand, 40> he slaps your steath 50> = success, 90> or= he grabs it and hits you repeatedly with it
>Dice roll 2: With the fury the dog punches your gob (one punch every 20 roll, max 5 punches in 100 roll)

The parrot flies off your shoulder, smelling your ass getting wiped with the floor soon.
>>
>>5966086
God jumped from his chair from the momentum and hit his head repeatedly with the decrepit and boney hands. A screech of anxious agony was heard across the seven hells.
>>
>>5966041
The drunk woke up with the zip down, the legs direful of strength, and the conscience moribund.
Air came out of the pink nose, and the world wasn't what it was. He laid outside the early-grave pub, "The yarn", precisely because it was the home of animals.
The air reeked of car delicious smoke and the light pollution inverted the dark sky into a bright red.
Suddenly he remembered, a delirious and uncomfortable memory from an ambiguous time before, a hag crying, a red face with the eyes swollen, thorned throat, and then black. He remembered the sounds of despair from her voice, the need for someone to listen to her, forgetting the sentence but recalling the content undesirable "the truck was full of children corpses", thats what she was saying but with different words.

He tried not to think about it, his grandmother had taught him from an early age to not fill his head with horrible things. 'Bitchass hag prolly sayin dumbasseries, the christian porn rot her thinkers.'

Suddenly he remembered, this wasn't the world, this felt closer to hell. Red martian dirt covered the paviment, and rocks large and old like dinosaur eggs were scaterred helplessly across the plain, and the plain.. the plain was burning.

In the middle of the road and over his improvised bed made of air and leaves, the drunk stood up with the dignity of Jacob. He was certain, this was hell, but the sky polluted of light whispered to his eyes that he wasn't alone, for the hell had risen.
In his drunken bravery, he felt worthy of the memories; Jacob, Israel. He forgot the exact theology, but Israel was supposed to be the shelter, the shelter!
But Israel was a person too.. something about inner conflict, something god, the trash cans agreed with his deductions; in order to be saved, or save everything, or be spared, or the least worse result, he had to fight his angels!
He suddenly remembered a few passages of the old testament and went straight to grab his cock. Not circumcised, that was the free pass, he almost got it done for a kitty lass of fine ass and horrid face, how foolish, Oh how foolish, christian!

His venture began in the middle of the red district, with nowhere to go, or nowhere to start.

(First turn, first action examples:
1.Go retrieve (find) your brave car
2. Return to the pub, home of animals
3. Talk to the trashcans?
4. Go to the church and try to find guidance
5. Zip your pants. Dumbass.
6. Look gypsies to give you a ride somewhere friend (Bonus humanity attachment = ally of reprobates)
7. Custom.

Tip: Dont forget the tower of babel resurrected.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>5966135
>Head to the nearest church for guidance, zip forgotten
That hag always said if the world's gone to hell, best way to find out why was through asking them swindlers and where better to find an angel to fight than the house of God
>>
File: fac3.png (1.87 MB, 1396x782)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>5966061
>I hug the horrible faces and wrap their plastic arms around me
The memories of youth are too painful to bear.
The face suffers and breaks grows wrinkled and fleshy features, rotting off memories, the baby gets dragged to the shadows, trembling of coldness and trespassing the mouth of the supermarket, the baby is spit into the parking lot, the spirits have unmade themselves in the process.

You spaced the supermarket, leaving your cradle behind. Its the middle of the night and your mother is nowhere to be seen. The wind of the desert makes you tremble, the spirit's solitude makes you tremble, the desert is cold and terrible.

The ancestors sleep besides you, death and dry, mummified defeated whispers that cant be heard. Pheraps your feats are enough to keep them witnessing.
What do you do in the parking lot, alone, and cold, Caramel?
>>
>>5966163
>Rolled 43
You trip and fall on your cock, which spaced from the trot. Your honor has been stained with blood.
The alcohol and beastly spirit numbs the pain, with quick recovery and quicker standing, the drunk successfully continues towards his destiny, limping, as if wanting to fake an injury in a different place and earn some pity.

The drunk arrived at the church of Saint Gallus, but his feats were not welcomed with affection, nor one sight. The gates were closed and there was no one to be seen around.

"His adventure now has come to an end."
Said the bottle from the sidewalk.

In his brave epiphany, he had forgotten it is the middle of the god-knows-when.
Maybe someone is inside, maybe not, the gates are climbeable, however.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>5966189
Now I'm hearing voices? I need more alcohol in me
>Finish drinking whatever's left in the bottle, if there's anything, then try to kick open the gates to the church
>>
>>5966196
>99
That's the power of Irish drunkenness right there
>>
File: feef.jpg (10 KB, 192x262)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>5966196
With the drink, the drunk imposed his will, and just to not be confrontational, the world obeyed.

The wooden gates flew upon impact, the miserable lock perished at a mere quick from an invigorized animal; Peace in the room died instantly, and the echo from the wall's screams, who were stroke by surprise before the gates slammed against them.

The light pollution entered the room from a hole on the ceiling, the priest stared with more wrinkle than face.
"Ingrate. What are you doing here? beast of burden, dont ye dare step in!" expression from his sight and his mouth, unchallenging and ultimate. The drunk failed to be intimidated, and the priests face dissapeared into more and more wrinkles.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>5966210
The Irish drunk squinted at the priest. "You don't look too much like a holyman, but whatever, might be the booze."
>Walk into the church, ignoring the man's protests, and ask him what in the blimey fuck's been goin on
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>5966185
I cuddle up next to the ancestors and try to stay warm like that
>>
>>5966236
WELP
well. its a 100. so. i'm not deleting that lmao
>>
>>5965867
The green texts were my votes for actions to be undertaken by our two protagonists.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>5966088
HAHA GOD, FUCK YOU CLOWN, YOU WIN NOTHING

>Joe consults the parrot about the Cynocephali, do you think he could help us find the boys with his dog nose?
>Parry the hairless claw, dont touch that its my sword from the far east (Rolling to parry this mutt)
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>5966086
>Unsheath our (Malaysian?) blade & score a deep cut upon the dogman such that he may only cry out for mercy & yield in despair. Demand batteries for our parrot companion. Recall that Malaysians are largely Mohammedons & thus the blade should perform admirably at cutting such a haram hound-jinn to ribbons. Contemplate if the God we know to have gone mad is the same one as followed by the Sultans & Sheikhs.
>>
>>5966236
>100
From the underworld the ancestral patriarch rises from the eternal torment, with the lungs rotten and with trembling legs, stabs the ancestors ane shouts for anyone to hear or be damned, to claim this child without love!
Blood spills, and the coldness of the desert is defied by the death. One after the other, the ancestor's melted corpses carry you towards a carnival of blasphemy.

Music and singings come from afar.

>Gained ancestral army. (Rotten spirits without seed nor meat).
>Gained armed patriarch.
>Gained divine desire to get in your way.

The visionary patriarch whispers:
"In the carnival of blasphemy, the decendant wont die!"
>>
>>5966277
Where did you source that particular image? Your mad writings are superbly intriguing.
>>
>>5966302
Ask not where the sorcerer acquired his wares, I for one am loving MadQM so far even with this barely comprehensive quest, I see Joe in my minds eye covered in blemishes and yellowed teeth clutching this sheathed sword like a baseball bat with his strange biomechanical parrot that tries to keep us focused kind of like some kind of fucked up zelda clone set in the red wastes, Joe has contacts with psychic abilities that can scry under the rule of the decaying necromouse overlord, will our valiant knight find his brothers and calm the divine using funding from arguably the devil
>>
>>5966316
Yeah the madman schizophrenic flashes of visions quite suits this tale of a defiled world
>>
>>5966316
Poetry
>>
QM? You still crazed enough for the quest?
>>
>>5966316
I tried something like this years ago, but was told to fuck off. Has /qst/ finally developed some taste?
>>
>>5967766
Yes, sorry, i got sick; my sore was more sore than it was throat, but now i'm back.
>>
File: Dog man.png (90 KB, 207x149)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>5966262
In a quick motion without brains to maneuver, the fist of Joe Jonas clashed directly agaisnt the dog's; the unknowing impact produced an echo delicious to whoever dared listen.
Joe Jona's hand may had bent in an unfavorable angle of centenarily mal-postured old man, but the clash was so strong the claws of the dog whimped, as if they were scolded.
The dog man screamed, more out of surprise than out of pain.

Meanwhile the parrot flew across the room repeating "Kakaah, anythings possiblah if belive in yewill, kakaah!"

Joe jonas's hand holds the yet seathed blade tightly, as if loosing up were to make the handle slip off its fingers.
Roll for man dogs wrath: If 60>, dog man tackles while Joe Jona's tries to hear if what the parrot is saying is the same or if its saying any new information.

>>5966268
The voice of violence malnourished his mind with avian (energetical) sodomization and satisfactory sensations of cuts of flesh.

>Joe Jonas unlocked awareness the sword has been seathed the whole time.!
>>
File: 20240311_203333.jpg (196 KB, 694x1024)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>5966224
With a basil branch hidden by the confused eyes, the priest splashed tears of old alchol upon the drunks front.
"Go back from where you came, swine of evil
Away!"
"Away i said!", the throat demanded so desperately the inner roar of his voice came out.

Stepping too closely to the light, the lunacy of moonlight reached his foot from the hole on the ceiling; suddenly, the old vices of Nebuchadnezzar were remembered by the freedom of the night, debauchery, sodomy, rape and barbarie; the beast lying within every man, the envy hiding in all and each man of god.

Pretending to not want to, yet stepping further into lunacy, the priest progressed into the light revealing a sane face before he exploded his hidden and contradictory desires.

>Walk into the church, ignoring the man's protests, and ask him what in the blimey fuck's been goin on
The priest kept silence, trying to gather his composture and his thoughts; confessing memories fogged by time polluted it all, imps by his ear with commitment to mislead, yearnings of eloquence and peace, the desire from reasurance.. the words finally came to his broken tongue.

"And how should i know, you fucking animal?
you come here to my church breaking the 'godforgiveme' damned door, AND THEN, have the balls, the face, the guts to come forth and ask such a simple imbecility?"
-The priest humidified his lips with the tongue-
"And then.. and then, dont even bring half a turd to drink"

-He grabbed the empty bottle and tossed it with de-inflated disappointment-

".. and what? you want refugee as well?
dont you see-- DONT YOU SEE, -the walls repeated his words deeper than before-

the nest of the antichrist is yet under construction?!
who will pay for the damn gate?! the baby needs his nest closed, secret, and without one witness- without one-"

The wrinkles came back. This time the lunacy of Nebuchadnezzar did not manifest in time, the discipline exchanged places with the ancient Babylonian king, and a rigid, mummyfied corpse of man whitered in the wrinkles of stress.

"It had to be closed.."

Steps coming downstairs approach and echo frustratingly through the walls, the sound is too terrible and fast paced to bear; your heart shrinks with an old and forgotten feeling of imminence.

The mother of the antichrist rests in the church of saint Gallus the libertine; it seems they changed the saint's epithet suddenly. Unfortunate, considering a drunk like you would have been cherished under his protection.

Flops of heavy wings accompany the frustrated steps. The church begins to exhasperate, the gates clash closed and reopen back and forth as if the lungs buried underground were hyperventilating.

Leave or stay, drunk; God is drooling from the gob.
>>
File: 30945599220_3.jpg (501 KB, 800x1132)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>5966302
It's one of Goñi's best works, Illustrating Don Quixote de la Mancha, the knight of the sad shape.
Here is in good resolution.

>>5966236
I hope my Caramel comes back soon..

>>5967868
Perhaps the masses will be kinder to you in the next life. Maybe it will go better now that you have more experience.
I'm glad it was so well received despite my initial looseness of tongue.
>>
You're either Souv or a (QM) weapon to surpass him; I'm really enjoying this mad cacophony, I must say.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>5968103
Awwwwwww shit someone's about to get fucked over here and I sure as hell don't think it's gonna be God
But to hell with it, I've got drink in me left and figure I better face my eventual foe before my pilgrimage to Babel, where all eventually go
Sorry priesty, I'll find some sanity in the moonlight for you after I fight this devil-angel
>It's time for scrappin, look around to see if I can find the church wine for some liquid courage, else, prepare for the coming of the mother of the Antichrist, fists raised in overconfident drunkenness
>>
>>5968487
Well, we're not slaying any gods with that roll, better hope it's enough to even survive
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>5968090
Joseph Joenas unsheathes his blade with a flourish, shoving the scabbard into the mouth of the Houndman, cutting him open if he dare not yield. Sing in harmony with the Parrot's shrill cries.
>>
(sorry for not replying yesterday, sickness shant flee from my side, or else i may remember what it is to be happy.)

>>5968487
The corpse of the priest falls rigid by the weakest breeze, the slam echoes across the hall, as if wanting to attract more attention.

Bats fly across the room, and it smells like sulfur
"Brother Avaad!"
Someone screams from nowhere with the sprain in the throat of someone who ate too much.

The only courage the drunk found was inside him, but whatever was coming had way more rage, and many more legs. The tempest blows, and with interest, the eye of God watched from beyond the hole in the ceiling.

You swallow saliva, just to taste your alcholic breath.
While you desperately keep searching for the wine, the gates where the angry steps came from both get slamed madly; as if the very flames of hell had provoked an stampede of the beasts of god.

"The gate, THE GATE!! He got out! HES GETTING OUT!"

One after the other, the doors in each corner of the room open desperately and with force. You hide in the space in the middle with the stealth of a legless house cat.

"Brother Avaad?!" "BROTHER AVAAD!" "Theres a hole in the ceiling!"

"It smells like sulphur, it smells like sulphur!"
"It smells like sulphurs!"
"Hole?! -- THERE IS A HOLE!"
"HE IS IN IT, THE LIGHT, THE LIGHT!"
"Get him out!"
"Dont get in it, fool, push it with- push..!" Someone scolded another monk, as he tried to look for something long to push the corpse off the light with, turning straight to spot you, turning to the wall, and then turning to you again.
"Its.. dead." "No.. NO!"

"Who the fuck are you?" Said one of them, everyone suddenly turned to him, and then they saw you.
"eh? Aye!"

6 bearded men from varied ages, complexions, skin colors and degrees of baldness all stared furious, waiting for an answer or an explanation.

You have been found out by the monks. Your zip is slightly down a little bit.
>>
>>5970706
(Pic related, the monks. Except they must be serious and dead of anger.)

>>5968425
thank you, sancho
>>
File: madog.png (91 KB, 306x204)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>5970260
The dog whines!
The screams, the waves of sound, the confusion, the darkness! he doesnt have enough heads to know where to look at, he thinks he is biting flesh, but what dried and tasteless flesh is the scabbard..

He backs away from you, rotten and confused; he tries to desperately chew into the scabbard thinking its a piece of you stuck in his mouth. Then he sees the blade, and the life crosses his memories; he remembered the last Asian restaurant he ate at, he remembered his brothers, he remembered his mother who ate two of them, he recalled the chow mein's taste, it reminded him of his mothers breath.. the memory of the butchers blade hitting the back of his older brother perpetuated in the mind, he imagined the feeling on his own, fleshy, sedentary back of settled man.

>You have revived a trauma within Dog man! (this may go very well or very bad)
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>5970706
Huh... these guys seem pretty normal. It really must've been the moonlight through the hole in the ceiling that fucked him up, this brother Avaad feller
>This would probably be a good time to zip up my zip
>Alright lads, let's talk this out like reasonable men- I'm just a regular joe, just came by St. Gallus here to find some answers as to what in the blimey fuck's happening out there in this loony world. Yer brother Avaad feller here started freaking out, turned into some wrinkly fuck mummy when he stepped into the light, then suddenly fell over, and that's about all I know. You fellers got any explanations for what's goin on?
(no worries brother Gaucho, overcoming what ails you is a task of utmost importance)
>>
Be sure to archive this!
>>
>>5973500
Agreed, someone get this onto Suptg ASAP (I am a phoneposting young boomer, otherwise I would)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.