[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240407_205545.jpg (148 KB, 1096x629)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
WE NEED TO FIGHT TO KEEP KFP3 ON NETFLIX! WE LOST THE FIRST TWO AND WE DONT WANT TO LOSE A THIRD! HELP ME! HELP THE DRAGON WARRIOR!!!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49 KB, 1280x528)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Troopers, I've just received new orders. Our superiors say, Kung Fu Panda 3 is leaving Netflix. We can all watch Ruby Gilman, Teenage Kraken instead. Netflix is getting paid off for its crimes, and our views will have died here, will have died... for nothing. But, we can all watch Ruby Gilman. Meanwhile ideals like good storytelling, good animation and voice acting, they get packed up. But, we can all watch Minions. Well... I'm not watching Minions. I'm gonna get on my twitter, and I'm going online and I'm gonna kick that son of a bitch Netflix's ass so hard, that Amazon Prime is gonna feel it. Now who wants to watch Minions, and who wants to JOIN THE CAUSE?
>>
>>5972494
Kek.

>>5972475
Wrong board.
>>
>>5972475
Did you know that you can watch all the Kung Fu Panda movies for free at your local torrenting website?
>>
>>5972494
Sides have gone upriver, Sir.
>>
I accept this quest
>>
Worthy cause, but MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB
>>
>Help the dragon warrior
Letsgooo
>>
>>5972494
>Join the cause
>>
>>5972475
>Look around
>>
Really jannies?
>>
>>5972475
this is the only good thread on /qst/
>>
Should make a dragon warrior quest or as a cursed shapeshifter born under the stars of the gods of misfortune
>Blessed with Misfortune: You were born under some unlucky stars. All of the unlucky stars in fact! Your birth under such unfortunate signs drew the attention of the Gods of Misfortune and they see you as their favored child. They look over you and bestow upon you their 'blessings'. They love you, in their own way. You take -50 to almost all luck rolls. Your enemies lose all of their advantages and take -75 to their luck rolls. If a luck roll would kill you you instead get a +50 bonus.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.