[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jujutsu-kaisen-anime-.jpg (98 KB, 1000x500)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Welcome to Jujutsu High! Today marks your first day at one of the educational institutions dedicated to fostering the next generation of jujutsu sorcerers. As you stand at the gates, the weight of your destiny presses down on your shoulders. Who are you?

>Name: Yuki Nakamura
Backstory: Yuki discovered her jujutsu abilities when she accidentally exorcised a powerful curse that had haunted her family's shrine for generations.

>Name: Hiroshi Tanaka
Backstory: Hiroshi, a high school martial arts champion, realized his jujutsu potential after a mysterious incident where he fought off a curse that attacked his dojo.

>Name: Mei Sato
Backstory: Mei, a gifted artist, found out she could see and manipulate curses through her drawings, a talent that caught the attention of a visiting jujutsu sorcerer.

>Name: Ren Suzuki
Backstory: Ren, an orphan who grew up on the streets, discovered his innate jujutsu abilities when he defended his friends from a deadly curse in a dark alley.

>Name: Aiko Matsuda
Backstory: Aiko, a quiet and introverted student, realized her potential as a sorcerer when she accidentally purified a curse that had been causing havoc in her school library.

>Name: Kazuki Yamamoto
Backstory: Kazuki, the son of a renowned jujutsu sorcerer, discovered his own powers after an intense training session with his father went awry, revealing his unique ability to manipulate shadows.

>Name: _______________
>>
>>6046674
>>
>>6046674
>Name: Kazuki Yamamoto
>>
>>6046674
>>Name: Mei Sato
>>
>>6046674
>>
>>6046674
>>
>>6046674
>>
>>6046674
>>
>>6046674
>>Name: Ren Suzuki
>>
>>6046674
>>Name: Ren Suzuki
>Gender: Male
>Age: 18
>Backstory: Ren, an orphan who grew up on the streets, discovered his innate jujutsu abilities when he defended his friends from a deadly curse in a dark alley.
>>
>>6046674
>>
>>6046674

Geto with a paint brush?
>>
>>6046674
>>6046907
More like Kenny, I think,since Geto still has to gather and absorb curses to use. If I'm interpreting the ability correctly, Mei should be able to *generate* specialized curses and/or cursed objects, which will get nutty if we reach any level of power.
>>
>>6046920
I didn't say Kenny cause the Kenster's true specialty is taking backshots
>>
>>6046674
>>
>>6046674

>>
>>6046688
Changing my vote to
>>
>>6046674
>>
>>6046674
>>
>Name: Hiroshi Tanaka
>>
>>6046674
>>
>>6046674
>>
QM, I swear to god if you flaked I'm going to shit your pants
>>
>>6049440
Better grab some Mexican food and OP’s pants then

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.