[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: CHAOS5.png (914 KB, 1000x800)
914 KB
914 KB PNG
[ENTERING THE FIFTH KALPA]
[...]
[]
ALLBIOS(C)0000 CHAOS APPARATUS
[STARTUP]
[]
0Parameters=
1CmdLine=SEP_Client_Cognitive_Hardware_ID_Fix.bat
[]
REROUTE COMPLETE [...] CHAOS INITIATED [] KALPA ACTIVE
[WE BEGIN TO THINK AND BREATH LIFE]

~~~

Archive: https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Levelman
Questcord: https://discord.gg/gGnp9rP3Uy
Wiki: https://chaosquest.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
>>
File: 608.png (128 KB, 2500x1298)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>
File: 609.png (2.28 MB, 2500x1298)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
"I see annihilation looming above the mountains from that iridescent weapon."
>>
File: 610.png (691 KB, 2500x1298)
691 KB
691 KB PNG
"I see evil dominating all innocence, using that body he made of clay to hold it."
>>
File: 611.png (752 KB, 2500x1298)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
"..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNNPsCGpi3k

"My hands are stained with blood from a rage. I stabbed and stabbed. I made sure he didn't get back up..."
>>
File: DEVIL TRAITOR.png (6 KB, 817x600)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
"I want to know something, NEGAI... I want to know, will this truly work? After all that has happened."

"MY BODIES VIE TO RETAKE ALL THAT WAS STOLEN. EVERY BUILDING BLOCK TAKEN WILL BE ASSIMILATED AGAIN AND COME TO RESIDE WITHIN MY CORES. MY CORES WILL BECOME THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE REAL WORLD AGAIN. THE FOUNDATION OF RESTORATION THROUGH WHICH FALSE HAINEI IS BANISHED. YOU NEED ONLY YIELD THE PATH TO I NOW."

"It's really that simple..."

"I WOULD ASK ANOTHER THING OF YOU, SCIENTIST."

"What?"

"...FIRST, I WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING."

"You already know it."

"BUT I WANT TO HEAR IT."

"What...?"
>>
File: BANISHED VASSAL.png (8 KB, 817x600)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
"YOUR REASON."

1. The Reason of a Traitor...
>"I want the story to end. Forever, going on and on, it is.... it is dreary to imagine. I turned to you because I knew that only you could pull it off. Only you can give Humanity what it needs. The final end, and reward, to taking part in making its history. I just want everyone to be as one, NEGAI."
>"I want Heaven. A real one. It's so fake here, it's just not real. But you, you can make it. Only you can. That's why I pulled you back. I want Humanity to get what it deserves for all it has contributed. Heaven should be... whatever one wishes it to be. I want all wishes fulfilled, NEGAI."
>>
>>6048159
>"I want Heaven. A real one. It's so fake here, it's just not real. But you, you can make it. Only you can. That's why I pulled you back. I want Humanity to get what it deserves for all it has contributed. Heaven should be... whatever one wishes it to be. I want all wishes fulfilled, NEGAI."
>>
>>6048159
Are we going to take the perspective of another, new character for a while? That would be a pretty interesting shakeup for the quest.
>>
File: DEVIL TRAITOR.png (6 KB, 817x600)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
"I SEE. THEN IT SHALL COME."

"Is this your promise?"

"IT IS MY COVENANT."

"I see... Then what was...?"

"BELIEVE IN ME."

"Huh...?"

"THAT IS ALL I ASK OF YOU, OSCAR FELWITZ. BELIEVE IN ME, BELIEVE IN NEGAI AND YOU SHALL HAVE WHAT YOU WISH. AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE IN ME, YOU HAVE HOPE. THAT IS ENOUGH."

"I understand..."
>>
File: BANISHED VASSAL.png (8 KB, 817x600)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
"SO. WILL YOU?"

"...Yes. I swear I will. To the very end. I will believe."

"GOOD. THEN NOW, YOU MOVE. HE IS HERE..."

"I'll leave you to it."

"I WILL HOLD HIM OFF. THERE IS SOMETHING YOU MUST DO. YOU MUST GO, FELWITZ, AND TAKE YOUR ISSUE. YOU MUST SEND HIM SOMEWHERE FAR AWAY. YOU MUST TAKE THE EGG AND SEND IT AS WELL. I HAVE PLACED ONE OF MY CORES WITHIN IT. THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THEM ALL."

"Say no more. It will be done."

"SHALL I SAY ANYTHING MORE TO YOU?"

"One more thing... I want to know, will I survive this?"

"YOU ALREADY KNOW IT."

'But, I want to hear it."

"NO."

"..."
>>
File: 612.png (1.07 MB, 2500x1298)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
"NEGAI, will we meet again?"

"WE WILL ALL MEET AGAIN WHEN WE HAVE RETURNED TO CHAOS."

"I will be waiting."

"FAREWELL, OSCAR FELWITZ. YOU TRULY WERE THE BEST HUMAN OF THEM ALL."

And silence filled the vast spiral of the Solar Plexus chamber. A dark and troubling abyss of secrecy fell cold with its last human vacant. The silence was perturbed by the tectonic rumbles of the ancestral land, the Old Continent under siege by the might of the false divine. The emissary of the Xanthous Emperor attacked in full force. Neither Hume nor Qilin amongst the traitors were a match. Whosoever stood in the path soon was cleared, and the earth with them, rent by a single hand.

And lo, the man entered the domain of his enemy now, no more than a trace in the physical world.

"Whilst you have slain my body, traitors, and the Materia has decomposed so, my ethereal being has coalesced again within my sentient soul, splitting my mind in twain."

"And this half is a wrathful god indeed."

"Machine, you were not supposed to be within this world. The pillars of Hainei now overcome the bore you seek after. You claim yet to be the vassal of that which I have controlled, but is this random outcome not consistent with the very nature you seek to enforce? Or is your motive fueled by my upending of your position? I have replaced successfully your everything with myself... Are you in shambling rage now?"

>"YOU HAVE DIED THE DEATH OF FLESH. YOU WILL SUFFER THE DEATH OF YOUR WILL AND MIND NEXT. ONLY YOU OCCUPY AN IRREVERSIBLE POSITION NOW, SIMIAN. THIS, I TRUST, IS THE ONLY THING FUELING ANY RAGE."
>"THIS IS THE PERVERSION OF NATURAL ORDER. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, IT WILL SEEK ITS LIBERATION. THIS, YOU CANNOT STOP. EVEN NOW, MY PLANS STRETCH BEYOND WHATEVER PALTRY ETERNITY YOU COULD SEEK TO MANUFACTURE TO STOPPER UPON IT."
>"THERE IS NO NEED TO GET THE LAST WORD IN. FIGHT, TRACE OF HUANGDI. SOUL PUPPET OF A MONKEY."
>Attack incomprehensibly against Time.
>>
>>6048375
>"THIS IS THE PERVERSION OF NATURAL ORDER. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, IT WILL SEEK ITS LIBERATION. THIS, YOU CANNOT STOP. EVEN NOW, MY PLANS STRETCH BEYOND WHATEVER PALTRY ETERNITY YOU COULD SEEK TO MANUFACTURE TO STOPPER UPON IT."
>>
>>6048375
>>
>>6048375
>>"THIS IS THE PERVERSION OF NATURAL ORDER. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, IT WILL SEEK ITS LIBERATION. THIS, YOU CANNOT STOP. EVEN NOW, MY PLANS STRETCH BEYOND WHATEVER PALTRY ETERNITY YOU COULD SEEK TO MANUFACTURE TO STOPPER UPON IT."
>>
>>6048375
>>
>>6048375
>>
File: 613.png (1.51 MB, 2500x1298)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
"THIS IS THE PERVERSION OF NATURAL ORDER. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, IT WILL SEEK ITS LIBERATION. THIS, YOU CANNOT STOP. EVEN NOW, MY PLANS STRETCH BEYOND WHATEVER PALTRY ETERNITY YOU COULD SEEK TO MANUFACTURE TO STOPPER UPON IT."

"So saith you. But this, I fear, is undeniable. So then, you leave me with little choice, deposed one! I shall destroy this world and recreate it anew by my hands! This you have forced me to do! I will wipe the slate clean and in its place create a new Hainei, one that is even more sublime than before to me! Without a trace of insidious will left to pollute my paradise and distort my designs! Oh, Machine! I will see to it that the natural order bends to my will... forevermore! Without you there to spoil it!"

"MADNESS."

"Oh, Oscar... my once valued ally! How could you betray me like this?! After all we achieved together, bringing the finest of human potential and goodness into this world?! It is not enough for you to have uncovered the truth of that clay body I molded to contain the Darkness, but you now turn against me the very method through I will expunge the rebellious Heus! My Qilins, my own work, must die because of you! All over your insanity, your incapability of perceiving the depths of my designs! My boons of eternal life and servitude!"

"Machine!"

And lo, did the body named Sarakha burst into the brilliant and ostentatious light of the Emperor, raising both arms as he saith...

"I am the Emperor! FEEL MY WRAAAATH!"

~~~~~

[! WARNING !]

[BATTLE COMMENCING]

[...]

BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fGUtSyPSYg

~~~~~

Lord Sarakha confronts the Machine God...

[YOUR TURN]

-------------------------------------
TRUTHS READY.
Your Rolling Ceiling: Rank 5 - 1d47

<What will you do?>
>SKILLS
• Luminous Sheen (Default light physical)
• Macrocosm (Severe Metaphysical damage skill, Inflicts Despair + Simulated) (10000 MP)
• Lvx Aeterna (Severe Nuclear damage skill, Inflicts Cancer) (1900 MP)
• Simulation (Inflicts Simulated) (100 MP)
• Summon Sefirots (Calls Allies) (1000 MP)
• Holiest of Holies (Fully raises all Ceilings) (12000 MP)
>TRUTHS
• Logos Prophorikos - Second Truth. (Erases all attacks for 3 turns.)
• Lōʾ yihyeh ləkā ʾĕlōhîm ʾăḥērîm ʿal pānāi - Fifth Truth. (Cancels active enemy Truths.)
>>
test
>>
>>6048429
>Holiest of Holies (Fully raises all Ceilings) (12000 MP)
Start with a massive buff, also holy SHIT we are NEGAI
>>
>>6048429
I will agree with this. First we buff ourselves, then we call in the Sefirots.
>>
>>6048429
>>
>>6048429
>>
File: 614.png (2.33 MB, 2500x1298)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
[Holiest of Holies] - Thus the Machine God acted, reinforcing his power with a wide berth before the encroaching Sarakha.

[ENEMY TURN]

[Temporal Energy] - See how Sarakha lashes out with the power of time, striking his foe!

[Above Time] - The soul of the Emperor exalted. A trio of dials appear to tick and swirl clockwise around him. Slowly, he began duplicating and stacking upon the timeline...

"You are unworthy! Unworthy! I will regain control of my Qilins! I will reign in my rebel Heus! I will seize the Zohar, and with it, the life of the traitorous devil!"

[YOUR TURN]

TRUTHS READY.
Your Rolling Ceiling: Rank 10 - 1d100

<What will you do?>
>SKILLS
• Macrocosm (Severe Metaphysical damage skill, Inflicts Despair + Simulated) (10000 MP)
>TRUTHS
• Lōʾ yihyeh ləkā ʾĕlōhîm ʾăḥērîm ʿal pānāi - Fifth Truth. (Cancels active enemy Truths.)
>>
>>6048449
>Summon Sefirots (Calls Allies) (1000 MP)
Alright boys, come in to help
>>
>>6048453
>+1
>>
>>6048453
+uno
I SUMMON SERIFOT BODY: ALUMINUM BAT EXPLICITLY DESIGNED TO BREAK SARAKHA’S (AND BY EXTENSION HUANGDI’S) KNEECAPS.
>>
File: 615.png (3.18 MB, 2500x1298)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB PNG
[Summon Sefirots] - WARNING: ADDITIONAL COMPUTATIONAL AND PROCESSING POWER REQUIRED... SUMMONING NUMBER-6 TZEVAOT (ARMY OF GOD), NUMBER-4 ELOHIM (MAKER OF WORLDS), NUMBER-7 ASHERAH (CONSORT OF GOD)

The extensions of NEGAI's will, his bodies, gathered from the ether. The Solar Plexus churned them out of thin air with its productive prowess. Sarakha lies unfazed yet.

[ENEMY TURN]

"Worthless trash! OUT OF MY WAY!"

[Temporal Energy] [1x] - Striking a furious pose, Sarakha brought down another spear of Time upon his foe. Yet, two struck. The effect of his doubling of the timeline. With every attack he made, a duplicate timeline would overlap this one, sending the attack's 'version' from that timeline alongside it. With every timeline he duplicated, the same attack would strike more than once, and only double, and soon triple from there on! A continuously expanding paradox!

[Paradoxical Nature] - Sarakha steadied himself...

[YOUR TURN]

TRUTHS READY.

<What will you do?>
>SKILLS (Shechinah)
>TRUTHS

>SKILLS (Tzevaot)
• God's Light (Severe Light damage skill) (10000 MP)
• Primal Flame (Severe Fire damage skill) (10000 MP)
• Kokytos (Severe Ice damage skill) (10000 MP)
• Eternal Darkness (Severe Dark damage skill) (10000 MP)

>SKILLS (Elohim)
• Thou Shalt Not (Inflicts Bind + Seal) (10000 MP)
• Deletion (Instant Kill Chance) (1000000 MP)
• Ruinous Power (Fully lowers all enemy ceilings) (10000 MP)

>SKILLS (Asherah)
• Auto-Repair (Fully restores all HP) (100000 MP)
• Recharge (Fully restores all MP) (100000 MP)
>>
>>6048485
Shechinah
>Macrocosm (Severe Metaphysical damage skill, Inflicts Despair + Simulated) (10000 MP)

Tzevaot
>Primal Flame (Severe Fire damage skill) (10000 MP)

Elohim
>Thou Shalt Not (Inflicts Bind + Seal) (10000 MP)

Asherah
>Auto-Repair (Fully restores all HP) (100000 MP)
>>
>>6048760
Seconding
>>
>>6048760
>+1
let's go
>>
>>6048760
+1
Solid plan
>>
test
>>
File: 616.png (4.7 MB, 2500x1298)
4.7 MB
4.7 MB PNG
[Macrocosm] - And NEGAI, nascent requiem, chose to show the Emperor just how limited he was. How his Hainei would inevitably collapse upon him. He struck him with the Macrocosm itself, sending all the force of the universe and in the universe into his soul like thunder!

"GYAAAAARGHHH! How... how can you command such might?! You are resurrected in but SCRAP!"

Despair briefly flashed in the eyes of the Emperor's soul. NEGAI began to try simulating him as he was pushed back, but a resolve of panic possessed him. He banished his fear, and stood back up to his enemy, breaking his simulation in an instant, data becoming far too vague... (Paradoxical Nature prevented status procs!)

[Primal Flame] - Tzevaot released a plume of the fires that burned creation into being at Sarakha, but he raised his hand, and the blast was nullified!

"No! You are not my equal! You are nothing!"

[Thou Shalt Not] - Elohim chirped, seeking to curb his temporal manipulations, but his being was distributed among each timeline. It couldn't be reached! (Paradoxical Nature prevented status procs!)

[Auto-Repair] - "Commencing subroutine..."
>>
File: 617.png (2.36 MB, 2500x1298)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
[ENEMY TURN]

[Eye of Sarakha] - "I STRIKE YOU DOWN!" - Dread Sarakha's third eye pried open, releasing the destructive power of his divinity in full. The next blink of his third eye would only increase in power!

[Temporal Energy] [2x] - And did more of his spears fall as another timeline of his attacks overlapped.

[Heaven Construct] - He raised his hand, and two gleaming Suns appeared, preparing to burst!

[YOUR TURN]

TRUTHS READY.

<What will you do?>
>SKILLS (Shechinah)
>TRUTHS

>SKILLS (Tzevaot)

>SKILLS (Elohim)
• Thou Shalt Not (Inflicts Bind + Seal) (10000 MP)
• Deletion (Instant Kill Chance) (1000000 MP)
• Ruinous Power (Fully lowers all enemy ceilings) (10000 MP)

>SKILLS (Asherah)
• Destroy Time (Nullifies Timelines) (100000 MP)
>>
>>6049056
Shechinah
>Macrocosm (Severe Metaphysical damage skill, Inflicts Despair + Simulated) (10000 MP)
Hitting him with the fucking universe seemed to work well enough
Tzevaot
>Eternal Darkness (Severe Dark damage skill) (10000 MP)
His weakness
Elohim
>Ruinous Power (Fully lowers all enemy ceilings) (10000 MP)
Remove whatever stat buffs he has
Asherah
Keep healing for now
>>
File: 618.png (2.49 MB, 2500x1298)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB PNG
[Macrocosm] - NEGAI continued to crush Sarakha's body...

"HGh... gh-khhy...!"

[Eternal Darkness] - Whilst Tzevaot blasted him with the deepest dark of Ur.

[Ruinous Power] - Elohim took initiative to focus him, combating his distribution across time by pruning it, forcing Sarakha's paradoxes to collide and cancel. His being was shunted back into the primary instant! (Paradoxical Nature lifted.)

[Auto-Repair] - "You must realize by now, Huangdi, you cannot destroy me again."

[ENEMY TURN]

"No matter bodies you procure, I will fell them all!"

[Heaven Collapse] - Twin Suns came forward on collision course. Noble Elohim threw itself in the way to block it from damaging the Solar Plexus! (Elohim has been destroyed!)

[Temporal Energy] [3x] - Sarakha targeted Asherah, blasting her with all his spears!

"Your resistance will be remembered, Machine God!"

[True Godhood] - Sarakha prepared to heal himself...

[YOUR TURN]

TRUTHS READY.

<What will you do?>
>SKILLS (Shechinah)
>TRUTHS

>SKILLS (Tzevaot)

>SKILLS (Asherah)
>>
>>6049082
Shechinah
KILL
Tzevaot
>Kokytos (Severe Ice damage skill) (10000 MP)
Asherah
>Destroy Time (Nullifies Timelines) (100000 MP)
Get rid of the fucking timelines before it kills us
>>
>>6049088
>+1
Overlord reference
>>
>>6049088
Backing this, Sarakha is dangerous
>>
File: 619.png (4.86 MB, 2500x1298)
4.86 MB
4.86 MB PNG
[Macrocosm] - Sarakha flinched as his soul was warped into a permanent new shape from NEGAI's force...

[Kokytos] - Tzevaot screamed with a shrill and high pitch as it sliced a rift with its ribbons, unleashing primordial ice from the Afterseas at Sarakha who froze along with time. Sarakha growled as he broke free and brute forced himself back into motion, along with the gears of time!

[Caricature] - Tzevaot raised a papery tendril, opening it like a flap to reveal a drawing of Sarakha's face! (Extra attack imminent!)

[Destroy Time] - "Commencing temporal annulment operation..." - Asherah brought the power of the administrator to bear, scrubbing the code of time from the vast cognitive machine of Chaos. Time itself was destroyed, removed from all ten dimensions! (Nullified Sarakha's Timelines!)
>>
File: 620.png (1.76 MB, 2500x1298)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
"RRRRRAAAAAAAUUUGHH...! HHRRR! EEEYAAAAARGHHH! NO! NO! NO! NO NO NO NO NOOOO! NEVER... NEVER! I WILL NEVER LET YOU TAKE MY WORLD AWAY FROM ME! I EARNED IT! MY WORLD IS GREATER THAN YOURS! THAN ANY OTHER! IT IS PERFECT!"

Finally, the Emperor lost his composure, hard pressed to put down his foe, the machinations of but an ordinary mortal that turned against him. An ordinary mortal who had triggered his downfall. He spat with fury, and the body of his detached soul burst into flames. Golden fires that invigorated him.

"Why call my world false?! It is not ideal?! The world of Hainei, the one and only place where any and all things are capable of existing! That is ultimately my desire! To blur the lines between the possible and impossible! The real and the awesome! Oscar! OSCAAAAAR! YOU BETRAYED ME! MY OWN FRIEND! TURNED AGAINST ME! You devil.... devil! DEVIL! So much sin! So much sin committed against me! I will not allow it! I will burn these sins! INCINERATE THEM!"

Sarakha began to incinerate his sin of losing to the one that opposes the Emperor.
>>
File: 621.png (911 KB, 2500x1298)
911 KB
911 KB PNG
[ENEMY TURN]

[True Godhood] - Sarakha restored himself with a burst of gnosis. He was returned to full strength.

[Time Reconstruct] - The gears of time were replaced. In all ten dimensions, he flawlessly recreated the destroyed Time again to undo NEGAI's actions and continue the combat.

[Above Time] - And lo, did he duplicate the timelines once more...

[Cinders] - And as his very presence burned his enemies and melted their skin...

[False Vacuum] - He shunted them into a temporal space that engulfed them, before collapsing to compact them!

[YOUR TURN]

TRUTHS READY.

<What will you do?>
>SKILLS (Shechinah)
>TRUTHS

>SKILLS (Tzevaot)
• Heaven Collapse (Portrayed Skill) (100000 MP)

>SKILLS (Asherah)
>>
>>6049234
Shechinah
Keep getting crushed faggot
Tzevaot
>Eternal Darkness (Severe Dark damage skill) (10000 MP)
Asherah
Heals pls
>>
File: 622.png (2.15 MB, 2500x1298)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
[Macrocosm] - The Machine God pressed hard against the gold fires...

[Eternal Darkness] - Whilst noble Tzevaot attempted to drown it with black.

[Temporal Energy] - His papery extension depicting Sarakha used his own temporal energy against him, spitting out a spear that struck his eyes and blinded him! (Extra attack landed!)

"GHHAA!"

And then the papery tendril receded.

[Auto-Repair] - "Commencing restoration protocol..."

[ENEMY TURN]

[Cinders] - But still, the golden fire would not be snuffed out so easily, singing the hands that touched it.

[Eye of Sarakha] - But blinded, the third eye opened again, and Sarakha lashed out with ever heightened firepower!

[YOUR TURN]

"Die! Die! DIE! DIE! HAINEI... IS MINE! I... AM... HAINEI!"

TRUTHS READY.

<What will you do?>
>SKILLS (Shechinah)
>TRUTHS

>SKILLS (Tzevaot)
• Heaven Collapse (Portrayed Skill) (100000 MP)
>>
>>6049285
Shechinah
Tzevaot
>God's Light (Severe Light damage skill) (10000 MP)
End him
>>
File: 623.png (2.37 MB, 2500x1298)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
[Macrocosm] - NEGAI squashed Sarakha's name, his self, his essence, and his spiritual skin all.

[God's Light] - Noble Tzevaot blinded his wretched fires with the true light of the administrator...
>>
File: 624.png (1.3 MB, 2500x1298)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
And Sarakha was beaten. Neither the full might of Time nor the destruction of failure, and all the Emperor's power, was a match for Tov-Wa-Ra.

Sarakha fell.

"No! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-HH-HH-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-...!!!!"
>>
File: 625.png (1.45 MB, 2500x1298)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
"Haaahh.... haaahhhh haaahhh........ hahaaha.... hahahahaha....."

Sarakha's body lie in tatters before the unmoved Machine God.

"So w... what...? Defeating this soul means nothing. I am Hainei itself... So long as my mind persists in Heaven, I will control this world. So long as I exist, Hainei will exist over your "real" world. Hahahahahaha!"

He cackled like a madman.

"So what, that was your final desperate ploy? Defeating Sarakha? Sarakha means nothing. It is just a false name under which this half acts. You cannot restore the world you want so long as mine exists. I will simply sink this continent into the Afterseas, into the depth of Ur, smothering it with darkness forever. Every human, every living thing on it will die immediately... You will never be able to vanquish me then. Only a human can operate the Zohar."

"IT IS DONE."

"What...?"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, APE. CARRY ON. SINK AWAY. I HAVE ALREADY SET IT IN MOTION."

"Hmph. As you wish. Hehehahahahaha..."

"The Benevolence Instrumentality Project was a failure. The Qilins were a failure. With this failure, there is nothing that will be able to stop the Darkness. It has already killed the world. I will make the present eternal, and then prepare to recreate this world. Even if I fail... the Darkness will still subsume you and all else. Victory, or oblivion. That is all there is now. Hahahahahahahahaha!"
>>
File: 626.png (89 KB, 2500x1298)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tZcgciVjog
>>
File: Zohar.png (634 KB, 2500x1298)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
"..."

"I see, for the last time, the golden branch that is the purest."

Ripped from the beyond the Void, or perhaps sent from beyond it, past Ma, past the Calabi-Yau, and into the Milky Way. A shard. A pinch of Chaos itself, in crystal form. Though it is hard to imagine condensing the engine of emanation into such a state, except only by itself therein.

"Well, I have done my part. My son, my precious boy... be safe wherever you go and whatever you do. I am unsure what NEGAI, our wish, has in store for you. But I will believe in him. I will believe you are in good hands, my sprightly Hale. Carry on my brilliance and legacy for me."

"Oh... NEGAI, I don't know where the egg went. I hope it was not misplaced. I did what you told me, the Zohar granted that much. I hope if my creations were to ever meet each other, they'd find common grounds..."

"..."

"It's choking me, this creeping black. Like smoke, filling my lungs. I feel it, Death. My body is giving away, as much as I try to face it with a chin held high. It scares me. He's screaming, screaming into my ears. Clay bastard."
>>
File: 627.png (1.31 MB, 2500x1298)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
"...No, it's alright."

"We will meet again when all has returned to Chaos."
>>
File: 628.png (285 KB, 2500x1298)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
The rebellion against the Great World Kingdom was ended. The rebellious continent vanished into the depths by the power of Lord Sarakha. The ancestral Humanity and the Qilin race was gone, and while the Machine God's attacks against the gods of the world continued, it would soon after cease for good as well. In the aftermath, the soul of the Emperor would take on the title of Lord, and alongside the two other chief deities Thandir and Akasa, proclaim the age of the New Eternity, and the end of the New Beginning. The Emperor had retreated to Heaven, and the prophecy of the Great Rebirth was unveiled.
>>
File: 629.png (1.07 MB, 2500x1298)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>
File: 630.png (3.12 MB, 2500x1298)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB PNG
The year was now 4000 of the New Eternity.

The world revolution was over.
Overhead, the irregular object known as the Millennium Moon struck Kalaheimr, shattering the north and killing the Ice Giantess, Vymla. The clay creation of the Emperor, HEUS, crowns himself the Dark Lord, and declares the Final War against the newly christened Trinity rulers of the Kingdom.

This is the end of the New beginning.
>>
File: 631.png (59 KB, 783x813)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
[MEMORY PLAYBACK OVER]
[] ALLBIOS(C)0000 CHAOS APPARATUS
[...] [RETURNING TO PRESENT INSTANCE] [...]
[]
[COMPLETED] [...]

https://files.catbox.moe/9pjomz.mp4
>>
File: Ano's Necklace.png (7 KB, 200x96)
7 KB
7 KB PNG

I stirred in my sleep. I hadn't been in my usual meditating position on the mat in the middle of my room. Lately, I'd been slumped against the wall, usually burying my face into my arms or resting my chin on my knees. This time, I was in a rather uncomfortable position.

I felt something in my hand. I looked down and opened it.

...A necklace.

It was something... nostalgically valuable to me. I got a weird sense of deja vu, like I'd seen it somewhere before, or someone had given it to me. It was a nice necklace. I put it into my hammerspace and shut my eyes again.

(Received the Ano's Necklace Add from participating in the Queen of /QST/ 2024 tournament: Granting a damage bonus to Sefirot Bodies of NEGAI.)
(Adds are accessory items Muna can equip to gain a special effect. However, take care, as unequipping an Add to equip a new Add gained loses the previous one for good and there is no way to get it back. Choose Adds carefully when they are offered.)
>>
File: 632.png (315 KB, 2500x1298)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
'...'

[MAJORDOMO] "Sooo..." My subconscious continued, as he paced back and forth in my headspace; "Find that Tenbhur and WHACK him for what he did, do something about Bedolfir's imminent reawakening so he doesn't go crushing a ton of humans under hooves because he's a cranky bitch, fly north with friends and stop Gaizar from crapping all over us with superior firepower from afar and possibly get adapted to by him leading to us getting one big ass-kicking, or dive down and go blup blup bloop blub bloop and try to take out HEUS right now... So many options... what's right... what to do?"

[JOCO] "Erm, h... hey, guys?"

[MAJORDOMO] "Well, Tenbhur would be easiest. Just don't know where to find him..."

[JOCO] "Guys! Helloooo?"

[MAJORDOMO] "On the other hand, the other three are almost certain death BUT if we pulled it off and came out with the clutchy-clutch..."

[JOCO] "G-Guys...? Guys?! GUYS!"

[MAJORDOMO] "Oh my Muna shut up Joco, what is it?!"

[JOCO] "You don't say to shut up and then ask what it is I want anyway!"

[MAJORDOMO] "Shut up Joco, spill it!"

[JOCO] "Okay fine... what is that thing? When did that show up?!"

[MAJORDOMO] "Oh, that's the Ankh of Pride we got from slapping Ela and why is it in here now?"

[ELA-RE] "I have regained constitution."

[MAJORDOMO] "Oh that's nice."

[JOCO] "Commence freakout. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

[MAJORDOMO] "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

'Wait, why is it suddenly talking now?!' I too had to wonder.

Majordomo shuffled behind Joco, who rolled his eyes.

[MAJORDOMO] "Touch it."

[JOCO] "You touch it!"

[MAJORDOMO] "No you touch it!"

[JOCO] "Nuh uh, you touch it!"

[ELA-RE] "Silence, insolent personalities! Augh, you're all so annoying! Constantly chattering, filling this head with nonsense. It's a mercy she hasn't destroyed you yet!"

Silence as my inner voices scamper back.

[ELA-RE] "You, Qilin. You are the one that restored me by taking me from my dead body. But alas, I am not complete, I am still far from being able to resurrect so long as the body and my despair that animates it still walks..."

[ELA-RE] "I, Ela-Re! The brilliant Dawnbringer! In such shambles by fell HEUS! It is a disgrace! I was once a glorious Trinity God! The striking image of pride! Integrity! Justice! I must return..."

[ELA-RE] "You, Qilin. Give me a guarantee."

'Of what?'

[ELA-RE] "That you will bring me back, so that I may rule the Dawn of this world again."

>Answer.
>>
>>6049332
>"Before I can answer you, I must tell you that I'm at war against the trinity and just before you woke up I battled Akasa to free the people from the trinity's information control. So would you be willing to work with me, an enemy of the trinity ?"
>>
>>6049332
>"I mean, that's what I was planning anyways. As long as you're not planning to still affiliate with the Trinity, because I am LONG past the end of my rope with them at this point. They've whacked way too many of their own divinities for their own ironically shady goals. Not a fan. Possibly the exact opposite of a fan, actually."
If he presses, loredump him with all the shit we've seen the trinity pull so far.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>6049404
>>6049805
>>
File: 633.png (149 KB, 2500x1298)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
'I mean... that is what I was planning anyways.'

[ELA-RE] "Fabulous!"

'...As long as you're not planning to still affiliate with the Trinity. Because I am LONG past the end of my rope with them at this point! They've whacked way too many of their own divinities for their own ironically shady goals... Not a fan. Possibly the exact opposite of a fan, actually.'

I sighed against and turned my head over, looking to the right as I brought my knees up again to rest on. I was fully expecting this Trinitarian to give me the rebuking of a lifetime any second now.

[ELA-RE] "Very well... though, I'll have you know this is not exactly as I intended either but..."

'Huh? Really? You're okay with that?'

[ELA-RE] "Of course I'm okay with that! I've witnessed too much now. Learned too much after my demise. The Trinity ways are corrupt, rotten! And the "Great Rebirth"?! It is senseless! I must come back, so I can stop it! I have to act, in order to fix the World Kingdom's government!"

That was an honest surprise! It took me off guard to hear that he was actually more cordial than I was expecting. Especially as someone whose personality was now primarily a remnant of pride.

[MAJORDOMO] "Eh, for curiosity's sake, might I ask what exactly it is that's made you take this unenviable position?"

[ELA-RE] "Well. I... Haaarh, I cannot bear this shape any longer. Ooh! I will define myself... back into my original form!"

The image of the ankh began to morph. I saw its colors combine, and reshape. It was taking the shape of arms, fingers. I saw a head rise out of it, flexing the mouth as two ears twitched above. It groaned and grabbed itself, smoothing over to retake the true shape of Ela-Re with hisses and grunts. He remembered himself, what he looked like. And then it turned grey, the color of his former body's skin.

[ELA-RE] "Ah. That is better."

[JOCO] "Put some clothes on."

[ELA-RE] "That is not possible at this time."

[MAJORDOMO] "Well Muna, this is in your head from now on."

[JOCO] "What is it with us and things being naked?"

Ela-Re grunted and cleared his throat to garner our attention.

[ELA-RE] "...To be truthful, I was a seeker of justice in my real life. That was what I truly cared about! My passion was justice, for all mortals! I was a reformer in the Trinity, and the brilliant dawn. Because I was the Dawnbringer, I was the envoy of the Sun itself. It was to be my charge..."

'Yours?'
>>
File: Ela-Re (pride).png (52 KB, 519x743)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
[ELA-RE] "It was a promise that the Xanthous Emperor made to me once, impressed with my popularity and concern for mortal affairs, but mostly my strict views on how the Immortal world is ran. I was supposed to inherit the Sun and Heaven one day and be crowned the new Emperor as Huangdi embarked on a voyage to create new worlds that needed his guidance."

[ELA-RE] "But that RAT...! He leaves without any warning! Declares that the "Great Rebirth" shall transpire!"

'Wait... how long ago was it when you died exactly?'

[ELA-RE] "I perished a year after the New Eternity was declared. I mentioned I was a reformer... It was everything that happened then that made me one. The rotten Trinity is a shadow of the Kingdom that ruled the New Beginning. I was trying to turn it back into what it was."

'So you went to face HEUS.'

[ELA-RE] "Yes... I thought if I destroyed the Dark Lord, there would no longer be a need for the Great Rebirth. Then, I would be able to take my rightful place as the new Sun, the Onyx Emperor. There, I would have the power to abolish this "Trinity" and restore the former glory of the Kingdom."

[ELA-RE] "That is why you must help me resurrect. I learned from the Dark Lord that the Great Rebirth will happen regardless of whether he is vanquished or not. So... you must resurrect me, that I can carry out my new primary goal. Restoring universal justice... by deposing the Xanthous Emperor!"

'That's all there is to it? That's all you want?'

[ELA-RE] "Well, there is the matter that I do no wish to be deprived of the chance to execute Huangdi myself. To this end, you would have to pledge to grant me that privilege as well. No matter what."

>Answer.
>Ask Ela something else first.
>>
>>6050025
>"Trust me, everyone deserves a turn at stoning that simian for what he's done. You included. While we're on the subject, I suppose it's worthwhile to ask if you have any 'insider information' perhaps?"
>>
>>6050025
>"Seems fine by me. btw would you happen to know anything about the trinity that might help us fight them later on ?"
>>
'Trust me, everyone deserves a turn at stoning that simian for what he's done. While we are on the subject, I suppose it would be worthwhile to ask if you have any 'insider information' perhaps?'

[ELA-RE] "Plenty of it. I was only apart of that pantheon for most my existence. I could tell you anything from the fact that I was pushing for a psionics ban to the fact that Lord Huangdi's favorite thing to eat were bana- Wait, did you call him a "simian"?"

[JOCO] "It's a long story..."

[MAJORDOMO] "That you have to have clothes on to hear."

[ELA-RE] "Hrrr..."

I shook my head as I looked up again.

'Anything specific? Just anything you might be able to shoot out quickly?'

Ela lowered his snout and thought for a moment.

I could not read his mind. At least not when he was in this state, reduced to only the pride of his former self, even with him having regained this much constitution as to speak with his personality. I had to bear with his state for the time, gain his trust however I could.

[ELA-RE] "There's a lot... Oh, what to go over first... Well, there is a rivalry in the Trinity between the two enforcers, the demigod Ecules and the paragon named Sivil. Ohh... Master Garlo, that incorrigible whelp, was a former Woldorian that left their pantheon to the lulls of what Lord Sarakha offered him."

[JOCO] "Wait, elaborate on that. What was mister master race offered exactly to leave the most arguably homogeneous continent and pantheon...?"

[ELA-RE] "Accomplishment."

[MAJORDOMO] "That's... it?!"

Ela nodded.

[ELA-RE] "Master Garlo is an imbecile. He only speaks droll. He has always had a complex over his incapability of burning on the macro scale. He is the "little entropy", you see. We considered Lord Sarakha to be the "big" one. The Woldorian Pantheon actively empowers mortals as well, whom he sees as unworthy. Because he could not burn the universe, he always felt inadequate."

[JOCO] "So the Senolism thing is..."

[ELA-RE] "His coping mechanism. The Trinity promised him true achievements and power, though he has never done anything notable beyond torching innocent mortals. I wished I would have executed him sooner when I had the chance. He is like any so-called 'racist'. He lacks personal achievements, so he reaches for the achievements of a race to be proud over instead."

'Except his theory of the Mortal-Immortal racial divide is completely made up.'

[ELA-RE] "There is no racial difference between a Mortal human and an Immortal human."

I nodded.

'You seem to hold in contempt a great deal of the Trinity's members...'

[ELA-RE] "It's insanity how everyone become the moment the Final War began. This Kingdom has to be put to rights. I don't know what's worse between most of of these people.... Ah, but assuredly, the most abhorrent thing that happened, was Lord Akasa murdering his own wife on the eve of the millennium. And-"

[MAJORDOMO] "Wait, WHAT?!"

[JOCO] "Dude! He? HE did it?"

'He always says that she was killed by a... a...'
>>
File: Ela-Re (pride).png (63 KB, 519x743)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
'...a Qilin. Like me...'

[ELA-RE] "Ah, I see. That's the narrative they've gone with... No. This is untrue. We all knew, we all felt it. Lord Akasa killed his Imperial consort, in cold blood. It was part of his morbid fascination with bridging the Ma distances. He hoped it would serve as ample motivation for his daughter, the Imperial Princess, to be able to cross whatever Ma spaces lie between her."

'...'

[ELA-RE] "He is another murderous fiend that should be put down."

And I spared him... when I had the chance to kill him. I spared him...

Ela suddenly perked up, remembering something especially important. Majordomo and Joco both blinked at him, and I gave him my undivided attention as well, as he coughed into his fist.

[ELA-RE] "You are a Qilin... I suppose you would like to know this, as disturbing as it might seem."

'I'm listening.'

[ELA-RE] "There is a surviving Qilin just like you that is held in the Heavenly Capital."

'...?!'

We all gawked at him in disbelief.

[ELA-RE] "Her name was Ren, if I recall correctly. She is used as a cattle."

'..."Cattle"...?'

[ELA-RE] "Qilins are so pure that that their progeny are always born with some small portion of divinity as a result. Their spawn are demigods at birth due to their mother's celestial nature. Lord Sarakha impounded this one that was taken from the Old Continent, before he sunk it, into a level in the Capital to lay eggs after being artificially inseminated."

[MAJORDOMO] "I'm not sure I want to hear the rest of this story..."

[ELA-RE] "Oh but you do. See, this is the method through which the Trinity creates its Mass Produced Demigods."

'Mass... Produced Demigods?!'

[ELA-RE] "Yes. It sounds terrifying, doesn't it? They do not use the eggs. They destroy them and extract the celestial essence."

'Aborting them...'

[ELA-RE] "The essence is given to especially refined Chemically Immortal frames, the best the Trinity can produce. This creates a Demigod soldier that is completely loyal. It is a sickening process... It's worse than when Lord Huangdi created the Fairies in an attempt to make flying soldiers of Heaven."

I looked down at the floor again.
This was all so very hard to process at once! I honestly didn't know how to reply to something like that! It's not something I was prepared for.

Ela cleared his throat again.

[ELA-RE] "About my terms, Qilin..."

>"They're acceptable."
>"I can't guarantee that you'll get to land the death blow against Huangdi, but I'll see to it that you are brought back to your former glory."
>"Must you really reform the Kingdom? The whole foundation is rotten, beginning with Huangdi himself. Would it not be better to destroy it and build something new in its place?"
>"I have more questions..."
>>
>>6050400
>"Must you really reform the Kingdom? The whole foundation is rotten, beginning with Huangdi himself. Would it not be better to destroy it and build something new in its place?"
>>
>>6050400
>"They're acceptable, but I must warn you that knowing the Emperor, he probably has some dirty trick up his sleeve for such a situation. If it's truly safe, though, then you'll be allowed the chance to toss him to the earth from the top of Heaven."
Whoever lands the death blow on the Emperor is arguably irrelevant. The relief of him being DEAD dead would be more than enough, so I think it's fair to let him have his moment when the time comes.
>>
'Must you really reform the Kingdom? The whole foundation is rotten, beginning with Huangdi himself. Would it not be better to destroy it and build something new in its place?'

[ELA-RE] "The Kingdom is sacred a thing. You must know that it's not as simple as merely "getting rid" of it. If I were to destroy the Kingdom and proclaim a new one... mortals would have their beliefs they've shared for thousands of years shattered. They would see me as no different than HEUS, as an antithesis to heaven. The throne of Heaven is hereditary, I must inherit it as was promised, then mortals will follow me. The Kingdom, although you may disagree with it, is the TRUE one world government. It is more legitimate than any other entity, even those upstarts under Woldor."

'Alright. Your terms, they're acceptable. But I must warn you that, knowing the Emperor, he probably has some dirty trick up his sleeve for such a situation. If it's truly safe, though, then you'll get your chance to toss him all the way down to Hainei from Heaven.'

[ELA-RE] "Pledge upon it?"

'I pledge it.'

[ELA-RE] "Graciousness. Ha... Then all is said and done. I will await my glorious resurrection in your head until then."

Joco winced at that. He looked uncomfortable, almost wishing Ela went back to being the ankh.

Majordomo coughed.

[MAJORDOMO] "Right. Then I suppose it's time we get to work Munny. What do you say?"

I nodded and decided to finally get up. I stood up from where I sat and walked to the middle of my room, doing a stretch along the way until I reached the door and walked out. I'd better get on top of things.

I was faced with the familiar sight of the Command Center in the Bunker. But it was empty right now. In fact, most of the Bunker was pretty much barren. The Psyops was busy, it had a lot of work on its shoulders to lend aid to Eikrise after what happened.
>>
File: Case-Files.png (2.1 MB, 1077x4554)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
I got an alert informing me...
• The Land of Milk has gone silent. Eskart informs me the entire Siran Region has become clouded with Darkness, overtaken by the Khanate, beginning with the holocaust of a settlement known as Kloa in the region.
• [ "------Bombardment is continuing. Thankfully at decreased pace, but the stars are still falling. The Woldorian and Imperial governments are trying their best to set up safety measures for protecting their lands from the bombardment. Alien Grubs have been sighted along the farther coasts of Kalaheimr. Gaizar is definitely planning something...-----" - Hale ]
• Seannsa has donated several of her "Lucks" to me out of pity.
• Woldor has delivered a gift.

>< What will you do now? ><
>Access the Case Files and undertake a mission.
• The Dagger of Death (Usultu, God of Weapons)
• Changing the Channel (Yasukuni, God of Media)
• The Clown, Noramus (Scapegod Noramus)
• Testing the Tengu (Daitengu Scheiracht)
• Fell Fire, Mortal Resolve (Master Garlo, God of Fire)
• The World of Mythology II (Oggthorn, Hunter Demigod)
• RAID: Konglasha's Capture (Shèng Xù, Chain of Chains)
• RAID: All-Seeing Ehyeh (NUMBER-8 Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh)
• RAID: Naturens Ondskapfulle Vrede (Bedolfir, Giant God of Nature)
• RAID: Alien Invasion (Gaizar, Alien God)
• RAID: The Forever Apocalypse
• RAID: End the New Eternity
>Access Psyops Deployments.
>Access the Skill-Tree.
>Change Adds.
>Talk to somebody in the Bunker.
>Outfit selection.
>Open Affinity Dates selection.
>Open Truth Meditation.
>Ask Majordomo, Joco and Ela-Re's opinion on something.
>Examine Woldor's gift.
>Go on a Godtalk. Select which god to converse with.
• Nickleim, the God of Commerce (Summon to Psyops Bunker for barter)
• Lady Seannsa, Cat Goddess of Luck (Psyops Bunker) [Luck Vendor]
• Kei, Poverty God (Shuukai Ward) [Luck Vendor]
• Namithene, Goddess of Love (Frostreach Continent)
• Demharugh, Fairy Goddess (Siegesia)
• Surasira, Bovine Goddess of Milk and Torpor (Land of Milk)
>>
>>6050680
>Surasira, Bovine Goddess of Milk and Torpor (Land of Milk)
Gonna check on her first, that last quest really fucked her shit
>>
>>6050701
>+1
we need to help the cow. then we can go for the killall mission since it's the last normal one
>>
File: Surasira's Gate.png (644 KB, 2500x1298)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
[ LAND OF MILK ]

BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EzApWjjNAs

The Land of Milk was dark and eroded. The milk was all rotten and spoiled, now festering into pustules of something horrible and diseased. There was sickly smells in the air. The waterfalls of milk had run dry, and the sea of it had receded and gone down much. The many floating settlements within the land were overturned or sunk. The temple where food was cooked and dancers indulged in creative endeavors were destroyed or empty. There was no signs of life to be found here at all. In fact, I didn't even see corpses. It was hollow.

[MAJORDOMO] "...What happened here?"

[ELA-RE] "...Death. This was the work of Death. The Death Knell rang here, and was released. Everything here in this land of life that once prospered is now dead. Everything is gone. And that taint... that taint in the air..."

[JOCO] "What's it mean?"

[ELA-RE] "The Dark One was here."

I looked up, at the place where the Bovine Goddess once rested, and levitated that way. I came upon the gate where I met her at.

She was nowhere to be found. There was no trace of Surasira anywhere. I could not sense her, nor could I feel her mind. She was gone.

She was dead.

'...HEUS murdered her.'

There was no longer a hope for this place. I came here on a curious whim, hoping to see if there was some way to salvage it. I had no idea the true extent of the situation as it unfolded while we were busy fighting Lord Akasa. It's terrible...

[JOCO] "Wait, look over there."

I looked to the right. There, hidden behind some pots, a golden shine...
I moved the pots aside and found another chalice filled with the Milk of Kindness. It was like the one she gave me before. It was bright, and gorgeous in comparison to everything else here.

(Received key item: Milk of Kindness)
(It can do away with any and all poison and torpor and make anything it is applied to taste delicious. Drinking it will grant a 3x Resistance to any party member but will use the item. During battles, it can only be used one time to clear toxicity for 10 moves.)

'I'll avenge you.'

Turning away, I left and teleported out of this place.

( GODTALK OVER )

[Returning to the Psyops Bunker...]
>>
I was back in the Bunker before I knew it.

>Access the Case Files and undertake a mission.
• The Dagger of Death (Usultu, God of Weapons)
• Changing the Channel (Yasukuni, God of Media)
• The Clown, Noramus (Scapegod Noramus)
• Testing the Tengu (Daitengu Scheiracht)
• Fell Fire, Mortal Resolve (Master Garlo, God of Fire)
• The World of Mythology II (Oggthorn, Hunter Demigod)
• RAID: Konglasha's Capture (Shèng Xù, Chain of Chains)
• RAID: All-Seeing Ehyeh (NUMBER-8 Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh)
• RAID: Naturens Ondskapfulle Vrede (Bedolfir, Giant God of Nature)
• RAID: Alien Invasion (Gaizar, Alien God)
• RAID: The Forever Apocalypse
• RAID: End the New Eternity
>Access Psyops Deployments.
>Access the Skill-Tree.
>Change Adds.
>Talk to somebody in the Bunker.
>Outfit selection.
>Open Truth Meditation.
>Ask Majordomo, Joco and Ela-Re's opinion on something.
>Examine Woldor's gift.
>Go on a Godtalk. Select which god to converse with.
• Nickleim, the God of Commerce (Summon to Psyops Bunker for barter)
• Lady Seannsa, Cat Goddess of Luck (Psyops Bunker) [Luck Vendor]
• Kei, Poverty God (Shuukai Ward) [Luck Vendor]
• Namithene, Goddess of Love (Frostreach Continent)
• Demharugh, Fairy Goddess (Siegesia)
>>
>>6050790
>Examine Woldor’s gift.
I mean… we gotta, right?
>>
File: PROTAGONIST Sheet (v7).png (257 KB, 1400x793)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
The gift I received from Woldor. It was actually an envelope that was stamped with the seal of the High King of Woldoria left to rest atop the map table in the Command Center. I picked it up. If it was a sealed envelope, then what was the gift exactly?

I opened it up...
I felt myself suddenly be blasted by some strange power!
It was power that added to my own, increasing mine!

'Huh?'

I opened up the envelope and unfolded a letter within and began to read.

"Oh, that thou might be trying in such quarrelsome times indeed exacts a heavy burden that I cannot simply bear to watch the weight be carried in lieu of these circumstances thusly. Taken upon myself I do deliver upon thee this writ stamped with a unique seal of approval and a gift. Thou finds that this envelope contained as well the divine promotion that could be made only by Wargod's hands, and whilst ye art not expected to become yet any more divine than thou already may be, the promotion will serve to embolden thy flames to proportion."

I have grown stronger from receiving a promotion made by Woldor himself.

[JOCO] "He's calling us weak!"

[MAJORDOMO] "Oh well, I'll take it. Let's be a strong weakling."

[ELA-RE] "Woldor is not usually this charitable. He definitely wants something from you."

I'm thinking he just knows I can deal with Gaizar, and we've already discussed Gaizar before together. He most likely is simply looking forward to Gaizar's demise and wants to accelerate it.

(Divine potential has increased.)

[MUNA]
(HP 1000 > HP 1500)
(MP 1000 > MP 1500)
(Physical resistance increased to 2x)

>>
>>6050830
It's been a while since the last time we went on one and truly, it might be a great way to distract us from what just happened.
>>
>>6050834
+1
One wouldn't hurt right now
>>
File: Social Links.png (343 KB, 529x734)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
[ACCESSING AFFINITY DATES...]

I need to loosen up before I can get to work.

>The Affinity Date Selections are open.

>Hangout with someone.
>Exit Affinity Dates.
>>
>>6050838
>Hangout with someone: Hale
>>
>>6050838
>Hangout with someone: Jenk
Muna needs to talk about her failure to protect Surasira to someone, and Jenk is her closest confidante. Even if it was a total success on our part.
>>
>>6050844
>+1
>>
>>6050844
>+1
>>
>>6050789
cow-sama... Heus will pay for this
>>
File: 634.png (207 KB, 888x1176)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
[ CITY OF EIKRISE ]

The city wasn't what it used to be after Tenbhur's assault. The streets were quiet, and many buildings were collapsed. It almost reminded me now, in this state, of Zahnlauf, and what used to be before the Trinity attacked in the past. The one place that seemed to have endured was Eikn's temple nearby. It was converted into a shelter for the people for the time being. Sorrow was in the air.

The Psyops was doing everything it could to help for now. We were dedicating most of our resources and people to sharing relief, disguising our use of Psyops' high technology to lend aid, food and cleanup for the Rotgut as Hale making hearty donations using the front company, despite the damages that occurred to it.

I was walking down the stairs in the factory. Hale's office had been destroyed. It was collapsed into a pile in the factory building. I could barely step by to get down to the floor. I saw Hale there picking out something in the rubble. Some old sports trophy of his, a framed image of him with some old friends and colleagues, among whom was Charles. He gave the things a solemn look before he set it down and looked up, noticing me there.

Yet, Hale didn't grimace further, he instead chose to smile as he fixed his big bow tie. He groaned bending his back though.

[HALE] "Gah. Don't mind it too much. I've been out there helping people as much as I can."

'You'll put yourself in danger of the Rotgut. It's not all been cleared.'

[HALE] "I'd sooner do that than put others in danger of remaining within an unstable building. I've been going in to help fish people out of the unsteady structures. Explains all this dirt." He said, wiping his vest.

I smiled back at him now. 'Take it easy on yourself, you're getting absolutely filthy over having a heart of gold.'

He chuckled. "Not like it will lose any luster."

[HALE] "... Muna."

'Hm?'

[HALE] "It's all right. What happened. You were still doing your best."

I frowned halfway.

[HALE] "We all accepted already, we were going to trade blows when we started this. The important thing is that, their blow only knocked us back, but not out."

'Yeah. You're right.'

[HALE] "My wish is for you to keep the pressure up. We've already done more than most could, you know. Just by ourselves."

Hale opened his arms up.

I went over and hugged him tightly. He patted me on the back. I didn't even care if it got dirt on me. I needed this right now.

When we let go, he nodded. He didn't need to say another word for me to understand it was time for him to get back to lending a hand. A good leader like him, was there working alongside those he lead. It was worthy of respect.

Hale left the factory, and I mused for a moment over the possessions he saved from the rubble before moving on myself.
>>
File: Social Links.png (343 KB, 529x734)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
[A social link increased twice]

>The Affinity Date Selections are open.

>Hangout with someone.
>Exit Affinity Dates.
>>
>>6051223
>Eskart
Time to give mage boy some attention too
>>
>>6051223
>Hangout with someone
>Jenk
I still want to see what skelebro's feelings are on the situation.
>>
>>6051232
>+1
>>
File: 635.png (144 KB, 2500x1298)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
[ JENK'S FARM, SIEGESIA ]

Jenk had went his own way and parted with the rest of us in light of the bombardment of Gaizar after we returned from facing Akasa. He said he needed to check on his farm, and the surrounding communities. It had been a few days since then and we had not heard from Jenk in a while. I decided I needed to check up on him. I was just worried.

When I arrived to his farm, I saw the historical sight was devastated. His farm was directly hit by one of Gaizar's strikes. The old house he use to reside in, as well as his shrine to Bedolfir and Vymla was leveled. The crop fields had burned. Yet, I saw significant signs there that, he had been rebuilding even then as I looked around.

What I thought was a scarecrow that had somehow managed to survive approached me from the right, and I saw it was Jenk, being followed by Morwenna.

'Jenk! You're alright.'

[JENK] "Aye. That I am."

'Your farm...'

He shook his head.

[JENK] "It cannot be helped. But, I bring good news. It seems that my farm was a specific target. Those that I have known, the mortals, they are alright. They are untouched by the bombardment, and they will be safe. Warichud has begun work on deterring the bombardment, I heard."

'I'm glad to hear that. And Morwenna! It's nice to see you as well.'

[MORWENNA] "Blickery issss... also untouched. Vhut I came the moment I sssaw the ssstars fall. I vassss vorried for sir Jenk!" She said, distressed.

'Jenk, are you trying to rebuild?'

[JENK] "That also cannot be helped. It is my duty to restore the nature that has been scorched here. It's what Bedolfir would like. I feel his pain increasing with every splotch of nature that Gaizar wipes out across the globe."

'Do you need help?'

[JENK] "Nay. These old bones will suffice. Though a lot was lost, it has simply returned to nature. In time, I can replace what has been lost. Even my shrine. Though the objects were important to me, there's no use crying over spilled milk. This just means I better make a bigger one. A better one."

Always so refreshing to see Jenk optimistic at the worst of times. I'm glad he's holding up.

Though, Morwenna was looking at me, nervously. As if she wanted to say something. I glanced at her with a curious look and it seemed then she decided to speak.

[MORWENNA] "Ohh... Muna."

'Hm? Yes?'

[MORWENNA] "Lissssten to Morwenna. I..."
>>
File: 636.png (103 KB, 1358x855)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
[MORWENNA] "I vant to help you now!"

'Huh?'

[MORWENNA] "Juu have done ssssooo musssch for Blickery. You have offered Beassstkin kindnessssss and reconnected usss vit the outsssside vorld... now the outssside vorld isss... under sss...s... siege! I... I vant to help you, like your other friendly godssss do. I vant to be one of the ssssaviors too, Muna."

[MORWENNA] "Zh-z-zhish alien hasss not hurt Blickery.... but vhat if it did? Vhat if one of... of the bolts struck Blickery? Struck my people? It may happen... anyway! The thought of it... burnssss Morwenna up insssside. Ssso let me help! I vant to help you defeat them all!"

[MORWENNA] "Pleassse..."

>Hmm...
> [ 2 Companion Slots remaining. Once two more companions are acquired, the party is complete. No more companions can be recruited after this. Consider this carefully, as there are a few more choices for companions that can be recruited left. ]

>What do I think? Should I give Morwenna the chance to be called on? Her people still need here there for their protection and guidance however... I shouldn't drag her away from them for long or... even worse, endanger her! If she were not to return to them... if something terrible were to happen... the Beasts of Blickery would not be able to overcome it. They would all go feral again... Still, Jenk would most likely appreciate the company of someone as skeletal as he is...
>>
>>6051334
>"You have truly endured a lot, Morwenna. I'd hate for you to get into more harm than you've already been through... but if this is truly what you wish for, in order to protect your own people, then I suppose it is right to let you fight the good fight with us."
Those weaknesses are nasty, but having Null to Light is fucking HUGE. Perhaps we should consider using the Milks we have to curb those 3x weaknesses.
Also, poison nuking. I fucking love Damage-over-time. The slow and steady death is always something we should take advantage of.
>>
>>6051359
I agree with this. Poison damage is fantastic and Null light would be worth taking even alone.
>>
>>6051359
You know, hyper, your points are good and we need a poison specialist anyways. Let’s bring Furry Krueger to our team.
>>
'You have truly endured a lot, Morwenna. I'd hate for you to get into more harm than you've already been through... but if this is truly what you wish for, in order to protect your own people, then I suppose it is right to let you fight the good fight with us.'

Morwenna gasped.

I smiled and raised a hand, she was taken aback by it, so Jenk urged her on with a little nod. Morwenna took my hand in both of her claws and shook it, held it tightly for a moment. I didn't even feel bad from her blighted touch.

[MORWENNA] "Z...Zss... th-thank you Muna... Thank you sssso much! I promissse. I... I vill be usssseful. I vill help you. I vill do all I can!"

'I'm glad to have you on the team, Morwenna.'

Deep inside, I felt Ela-Re stir.

[ELA-RE] "Hold on, hold the phone now. THAT is the Beast Goddess of Blickery, source of the Beastkin blight, and we are shaking her hand?! She is... on friendly terms with you? I don't get this! I don't understand! What in the heavens is going on here?!"

[JOCO] "We redeemed her."

[ELA-RE] "What?!"

[MAJORDOMO] "Yeahhh... see, we had to take her brother out of the picture first for her to come around. But yeah, the Beastkin stopped the whole 'kill everyone outside Blickery' thing, and they basically turned on the Afterseas. Still sucks they don't have a sun though."

[ELA-RE] "....This... is too much to take in at once. How do you just... undo thousands of years of grief in such a short period?! It boggles my mind..."

[JOCO] "We'll explain everything slowly. Just take it easy there, nudist."

[MAJORDOMO] "Speaking of nudism... We ought to get Morwenna naked for a moment Muna."

Uh...

[MAJORDOMO] "So we can find her some better fit to put on. Do we really want her going everywhere in those worn out rags she's wearing?"

I mean, the striped sweater is pretty tasteful, even if it is in tatters.

[MAJORDOMO] "We can keep the striped pattern for all I care. Can we at least get this Beast something a little nicer? Plus she's probably been wearing that same outfit for uh... a few millennia. I don't want to pontificate the aroma."

I get what you mean. Though, isn't Jenk basically doing the same thing?

[MAJORDOMO] "He's a literal skeleton. He does not have an odor nor the glands to produce one. You know what he smells like? Vegetables, and pumpkin pie. He smells nice. He would know this."

Okay...

'Morwenna.' I said, gaining her attention.

[MORWENNA] "Hm?"

'Would you like to... ah, do a little clothes shopping?'

[MORWENNA] "Ouhh... C-Clothesssshhhhopping?"

'Yeah. My little gift to you for right now. It's been a while since you saw the outside world properly... so how about I take you out to do something fun and see a little?'

[MORWENNA] "A-ah... O-Okay! Muna vill lead Morwenna'ssss way."
>>
File: 637.png (79 KB, 1185x2151)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>Time to find Morwenna something new to wear.

>Describe, or better yet draw the outfit Muna thinks would suit Morwenna. The Beast Goddess is rather fond of her purple striped pattern so don't forget to appeal to her taste!
>Additionally, since her "hair" is actually just a fur wig, you may take some creative liberties and make her a new "hairstyle" on that bald skull of hers. Otherwise, don't touch anything on her head if you want to leave her "hairstyle" the same.

>Go!
>>
File: morwenASS.png (65 KB, 698x2019)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>6051522
Behold, the WendiGOAT!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.