[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714228291312991.jpg (1.03 MB, 1024x1536)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
As the chosen hero, your mission has always been clear: defeat the demon king and bring peace to the world!

However, your life took an unexpected turn when the demon king's top general, whom you've decided to name Scarlett, shockingly proposed marriage to you!

>>We shall hold our date on neutral grounds: the ancient elven forests!
You prepare yourself for the date, the cursed sword in hand. It's a blend of nervousness and excitement as you head to the designated meeting spot. For your date, you've chosen neutral grounds: the ancient elven forests.

As you approach, you see Scarlett standing there, her wings folded elegantly behind her, eyes gleaming with anticipation.

"Yuusha," she greets you with a slight bow, "I see you came prepared."

"I did," you reply, holding out the sword. "I thought you might appreciate this. It's an ancient demonic sword with an engraving of red roses."

Scarlett's eyes widen slightly as she takes the sword from you. "This... this is perfect," she murmurs, running her fingers over the engraved roses. "It matches my armor and... and it possesses a power curse! Thank you, Yuusha."

You nod, feeling a bit of relief. "So, about this dance you challenged me to..."

"Yes!" Scarlett exclaims, her excitement obvious. "A dance is like a duel, but with more grace and slightly less bloodshed. Shall we begin?"
>>
Scarlett starts with the dreaded Cossack Dance, an ancient human war dance she has been practicing for a week. Surely this display will intimidate the hero!

>You ask, genuinely puzzled, "Um, what exactly are you doing?"
>You laugh and decide to join her, attempting the Cossack Dance yourself.
>You surprise her with your secret move: the forbidden technique of breakdancing!
>Gently taking her hand, you guide her into a more romantic dance, focusing on connection rather than intimidation.
>Write In
>>
>>6052056
>>You laugh and decide to join her, attempting the Cossack Dance yourself.

So cute!

But then move on to
>Gently taking her hand, you guide her into a more romantic dance, focusing on connection rather than intimidation.
>>
>>6052061
+1
>>
>>6052061
Support
Absolutely perfect
>>
>>6052061
Seconded.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.