[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Your main character is you from real life, but you are at least 18 years old.
One summer day, walking down the street, it started to rain with a thunderstorm, after which lightning struck you, but you got to Moscow in June 1941, on the day of the outbreak of war, what will you do, I hasten to remind you that everyone speaks Russian here, and the Soviet government can accept you for a spy, if you speak English.

The rest of the story will be led only by you in the comments.
>>
>>6053053
I know bits of Russian from playing with them. Let's start simply, pretend to be some poor foreigner (like a romanian), and start telling people about future events that are to occur. If we manage to leverage that and become popular amongst peasants and government officials, we'll try to get close to Supreme Soviet and start doing shit there.
>>
A small digression from the text, I am Russian myself.

Well, you're talking about the future and Oops! You were considered a psycho and now they will send you to a psychiatric hospital for your actions:
What will you do
>>
>>6053069
No worries. After perfectly predicting every single loss and purge USSR suffers from, they're going to pick up on that eventually. On bright side, I get to eat for free.
>>
All right, 06/29/2024
the first event you said happened and they believed you, the next day the NKVD came for you and took you away for interrogation. What will you tell them?
>>
>>6053089
I explain to them that from birth, I've been seeing muddy visions of the future that only get clearer when I focus, and I tried warning the general populace when I saw that World War Two would break out, and bring unimaginable scale of destruction to the motherland. I request that they release me and bring me to Stalin, so I can continue sharing valuable information with him.

The next order of action is simple: I amass followers and influence within Stalin's cabinet and pretend to be the most die-hard commie out there, only wishing the best for Russia and USSR as a whole. Feeding Stalin some conflicting information about the people I wanted to be purged wouldn't be hard once I got into his trust circle, and neither is recalling Zhukov's future successes. My knowledge isn't perfect, but I'll be able to relay major events and explain how to minimize casualties, maximize victories, and prepare for the inevitability of thousands, if not millions, still dying during German attacks and genocides. This should be enough to help Soviets win faster than they had originally.

My main goal here, of course, is making sure that Stalin names me his successor and getting all potential enemies removed from power or executed. While extremely risky, this is way better than wasting my life away during the war or working in a coal mine.
>>
they believed you and appointed you Minister of Defense
, and then the winter of 1941 came, the Battle for Moscow
Your actions:

* I will write tomorrow, but if you also want to write a denouement, write, you also have the right to do so.*
>>
Russian QM, this is an interesting premise for a quest. I would recommend looking at other quests here on this board to get a better understanding of typical formats though, so that more anons will be inclined to participate due to a familiar layout of posts.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.