[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: CROOKCITY.jpg (59 KB, 640x360)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Some low power villain bullshit I'm doing to take my mind off things. Don't expect for this to last too long. I'll try to update at least once or twice per day.

(You) are a low level super powered individual, Anon Hardwood, Male, working under the payroll of medium level crime boss TONY "TITANIUM TOMMYGUN" TORTELLINI.

Pick a powerset.

>Vile Familiar
You have the very manifestation of your soul, and it's just as much of a bastard as you. It's a magical animal-type thing that you can summon at will. Whenever it dies it simply isn't able to be summoned for around half an hour. It's very loyal and affectionate, but tends to show it through love bites. You kind of get a power boost when it's close to you. It's not very strong though.
(get a grunt-tier "evil" pokemon)

>Acid Assault
You have the ability to excrete a thick and slimy acid from your hands. Very deadly, and you're immune to it, as well as your clothes, thankfully. However, whenever you throw a punch, globs of it tend to go flying everywhere, and friendly fire is a real concern. Also, you're not any more durable than an average goon, so don't try to acid aikido your way into deflecting a bullet or somesuch.

>NOSLEEP
You've got infinite stamina, meaning you operate at peak performance forever... physically. This power also removed your ability to sleep, and as a result, you're a bit... unstable now. Just try not to kill too many of your own men, alright? Also kids, that tends to attract the loonier supers, and Tony don't exactly approve of that either.

Pick a Perk

>Partners? More like Brothers.
You and Tony go waaaay back, growing up in the shitty part of town. He'll trust you quite a bit more and loan you more goons for shit.

>+1 Pants
You've got some nice swag that synergizes with your abilites.

>Slippery fucker
Years of running away and barely avoiding getting your face caved in have made you very adept at both those things.

Also pick your villain name
>write in

It's a cold night as you're helping watch over a shipment of weapons coming in the harbor with a small 8 man team of goons, plus your negotiator, the only one fluent in russian. The small tugboat carrying the contraband pulling in. You watch over as the translator speaks in russian, passing money to the the runners. However, as the briefcases are being exchanged and the bills and weapons being counted, suddenly your walkietalkie springs to life and you hear a quick *THUMP* sound before it cuts off. You know the runners are skittish and greedy bastards, if shit goes south, they'll prioritize saving their own skins and demand extra on their next shipment, but they're usually greedy enough to wait until money has actually exchanged hands.
>go check up on the lookout by yourself
>take (up to 6) men with you to check up on the lookouts
>send (up to 6) men to check up on the lookouts
>try to hurry up the deal
>write in
>>
>>6056877

>NOSLEEP
>+1 Pants

>Hardwood

>>
>>6056877
>NOSLEEP

>ELSWEYR

>>
>>6056882
+1
The idea of being constantly sleep deprived but never tired sounds like a cool concept
>>
>>6056881
>>6056882
>>6056888

>NOSLEEP
>ELSWEYR

You grind your teeth as you signal to your men that you're going to make sure the lookouts are still breathing, or not slacking off and getting high or FUCKING SLEEPING. God, you're going to fucking grind their faces into the goddamn concerte and eat their eyeballs if they're just screwing around. You'd kill them if Tony didn't ask you to be easier on the mooks. The smugglers seem to give a brief pause as you leave, but continue their business.

You continue storming towards the lookout point, polishing and readying up your weapons as you do, and sigh as you see that no, you don't get to take out your suffering on some incompetent goons, another fucking rat-bastard hero has popped up to fuck up your day.

The fucker's been sat on a damn crate and posing too, what type of overdramatic shithead does that? He draws his blade as you approach, which appears to be his only weapon.

"Draw your gun, evildoer, and fall beneath my judgement. To engage me in melee would be the height of foolishness, and as a honorable swordsman, I must warn you of this."

You see that one goon is lying faceflat on the ground, and judging from the amount of blood flowing out of him, as well as the several bullet holes, they're clearly an It now. As in they're dead. A corpse. Gone. and the other is presumably the one who radioed you, who is passed out and has a bullet wound in his shoulder and many in his legs. Shitheads the both of them.

You, unlike the WEAK FUCKS before you, don't have to worry about carry weight nearly as much.
As such, you're decked out in body armor including a very nice helmet, carrying a pump-action shotgun with a bayonet attached, two submachine guns, a revolver, plenty of ammo for all of em, and just to top it all off, two machetes and several knives.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A NICE AND SIMPLE JOB, YOU ARE FUCKING PISSED. YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH UPSTART WANNABE SHITHEAD SAMURAI, THIS FUCKER'S GOTTEN IT MIXED UP TOO, HE'S CLEARLY DRESSED LIKE A NINJA, AND AS EVERYONE KNOWS, NINJA'S CODE OF HONOR ONLY APPLIES TO THOSE THEY SERVE! FUCKING HELL, YOU'RE GOING TO PASTE THIS FUCKER!

What do?
>"OKAY! SEE YOU IN HELL!" Pull out your submachine guns and blast the bastard into pieces
>"FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T TELL WHAT ELSWEYR HAS TO DO!" Rush him with your machetes!
>"HOW ABOUT BOTH?" Whip out your shotgun and fire a volley before rushing in to guy him with the bayonet.
>write in

NOTE: The author is a filthy leaf, and as such, knows fuck-all about firearms save from what he's seen from movies and shit. Also, this is a superhero setting, so please refrain from strangling me to death over firearm details unless I REALLY fuck up and it doesn't help make shit cooler.
>>
>>6056895
Hillarious that it is the inaccurate cosplay which grinds his gears.

>Engage in melee with the machettes.
>Kick a crate into the hero to break his stance or provide cover for your advance when he smashes it
Hes got some sort of reflective ability.
>>
>>6056895
>Kick dirt at him and quick draw revolvers by leaning back. Cowboys beat ninjas
>>
>>6056895
>"FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T TELL WHAT ELSWEYR HAS TO DO!" Rush him with your machetes!
>>
>>6056895
>"HOW ABOUT BOTH?" Whip out your shotgun and fire a volley before rushing in to guy him with the bayonet.
>>
>>6056895
>"OKAY! SEE YOU IN HELL!" Pull out your submachine guns and blast the bastard into pieces
I trust him because he seems too stupid to lie
>>
>>6056895
>THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A NICE AND SIMPLE JOB, I'M FUCKING PISSED. I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH UPSTART WANNABE SHITHEAD SAMURAI, THIS FUCKER'S GOTTEN IT MIXED UP TOO, HE'S CLEARLY DRESSED LIKE A NINJA, AND AS EVERYONE KNOWS, NINJA'S CODE OF HONOR ONLY APPLIES TO THOSE THEY SERVE! FUCKING HELL!
>Whip out your shotgun and fire a volley
>>
>>6056895
Hit him with both at once, force him to play defense. If it comes to any kind of attrition, we win by default.
>>
Shotgun Volley Vote wins with 3 votes, but the QM's a fucking idiot that's having problem with his puter, so you're gonna have to wait a bit for an update. Apologies.
>>
>>6057946
It's all good bro
>>
"HOW ABOUT BOTH!?"
"Wha-"

You whip out your shotgun and begin to charge at the wannabe samurai-ninja edgelord, preparing to gut him with your bayonet as you fire.

"EAT BUCKSHOT, BITCH!"
*BLAM*

However, the edgelord responds by screaming out some nonsense (probably in Japanese) "Meiyo no kabe!" as he draws his katana, a thin translucent grey wall appearing before him which seems to kill your bullet's momentum completely, stopping them in midair. However, as he prepares to yell again, the wall seems to weaken and sputter as you step closer, causing him to curse as he swings his blade to deflect your bayonet from piercing his stomach.

"Ugh!"
He staggers at your strength, and clumsily parries your blade away as you fire another blast at point plank range, hoping to blow his STUPID FUCKING FACE OFF. He lets up a cocky smile while you growl at him and your spit flies everywhere. You don't let up (why would you!!?) and continue wildly stabbing and slashing at him, trying to blast him in the face while he's distracted blocking your bayonet.

He's clearly far better than you, skill-wise with swordplay. Unfortunately, swordplay doesn't account for YOU, who never needs to do some pussy shit like "conserve schtamina" and who has a ""sword"" that makes you into tomato paste if you let the tip point at you for too long. This goes on for quite a while, his face going from cocky to confident to stoic to grim to outright panicked as you feel his WEAK SLEEPY ARMS slack and his defenses get that much SLOW AND SHIT.

"FEELING TIRED, SHITHEAD!?"
"Y-you will not prevail! My sword of justic-"
"DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF RHETORICAL QUESTION YOU FUCKING WEEABOO SHITLORD!??!"

Wat do?
>Don't do SOMETHING STUPID, Keep at it, wear him down and finish the damn job!
>Offer "Mercy," as in you'll only torture him for info instead of for info and fun if he surrenders right the fuck now.
>TAKING TOO LONG! NEXT CHANCE YOU GET, WHIP OUT ANOTHER GUN AND BLOW HIM TO BITS!
>Write in
>>
>>6058288

Elsweyr is crazy but he finishes the damn job.
>>
>>6058288
>Just keep at it.
>DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA, SHITBIRD, OF HOW MUCH FUCKING ANNOYANCE YOU ARE CAUSING ME? YOU DON'T EVEN SPEAK PROPER NIPPON, GAW FUKIN DAYMNED IT, ARE YOU TRYING TO BE A NINJA OR A SAMURAI OR A FUCKIN' SENTAI?! PICK A LANE YOU INDECISIVE FUCK!

I will continue to rag on a man for having no cohesive thermatic throughline in his costume.
>>
>>6058288
>TAKING TOO LONG! NEXT CHANCE YOU GET, WHIP OUT ANOTHER GUN AND BLOW HIM TO BITS!
pew pew
guns > swords
>>
>>6058349
+1
keeping at it is our strength, lol. I think it's funny too.
>>
>>6058288

I am afraid of another hero interruption or he pulling some power from his ass
>>
>>6058349
Our boy might be a sleepless nutter, but he appreciates a consistent and sensible "brand". If you're gonna do something you do it RIGHT. Because goddammit these pricks are able to sleep and refresh they better use that time to dream up cool ideas.
>>
>>6058349
I'll back this. We need to psyche him out.
>>
>>6058288
>>Don't do SOMETHING STUPID, Keep at it, wear him down and finish the damn job!
>>
Winning Vote is Keep at it+insults.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA, SHITBIRD, OF HOW MUCH FUCKING ANNOYANCE YOU ARE CAUSING ME? YOU DON'T EVEN SPEAK PROPER NIPPON, GAW FUKIN DAYMNED IT, ARE YOU TRYING TO BE A NINJA OR A SAMURAI OR A FUCKIN' SENTAI?! PICK A LANE YOU INDECISIVE FUCK!"

"What the hell are you talking about you foul criminal!?"

The battle continues, you keeping the pressure on, slowly chipping away at his defenses and delighting in the torment you're putting him through, though you're a bit PISSED that you have to whittle him down even when doing your best. You half-expect some more weeabo fightin' magic, but either he's a one-trick pony or can't do it while ELSWEYR is kicking his ass. Finally, he slips up for the final time, you slamming his katana out of his hands, and firing off a shotgun blast point-blank into his stomach.

*AAAAAGGGHHH!*

He get launched back a meter or two. Damn, the fucker had a good best on, keyword is had, because it's shredded to shit from you firing at it, but he's not dead, just... twitching and moaning. You check up on the shithead lookouts, and it appears that the remaining goon woke up sometime during your fight and has been desperately trying to patch himself up with the medical supplies he had on him. He's not doing that good of a job of it.

He notices you looking at him, and launches into PATHETIC SNIVELING.

"E-els!"

God fucking damnit, you hate that fucking nickname. At least the shitheads stopping trying to suggest "better" names once you strangled a few of them to sleep. Actual sleep, not dead-sleep. Except for that one guy, but he was an asshole that no one liked.

"I-I swear we weren't slackin or nothin', guy just stepped out, said some bullcrap, and we'z just shot at im thinkin' we could catch 'im off guard! ...Please at least wait until I get patched up to break my face?"

Ugh.

You look back at the wannabe hero writhing on the ground. Judging by his act and the fact that no one came to back him up, he's either working on his lonesome or with a very shit team. Killing him might still be an issue though, Heros dont' give two shits if fifty wiseguys all strangle each other to death, but one of them gets their knee scraped and the hammer's coming down. At least the big cheese hero is a honorable type in this city. WHAT A FUCKING SUCKER. ...This fuckheads definitely the type to start some rivalry nemesis BS if you let him go though. Capturing him might also work? Maybe ransom, maybe a recruit if things go well? ...Actually, you'd probably feel even more like blowing your head off than usual if you had to work with him day to day.

1/2
>>
>"Could you so kindly WAIT FIVE SHITTING SECONDS WHILE I FINISH UP!?" Execute the hero before taking the goon with you to finish the deal
>"Could you so kindly WAIT FIVE SHITTING SECONDS WHILE I FINISH UP!?" Hogtie the hero as a captive before taking the goon with you to finish up the deal.
>"Could you so kindly WAIT FIVE SHITTING SECONDS WHILE I FINISH UP!?" Take some time to kick the shit out of the hero as well as insult the shit out of him and let him deal with his own mess before goon retrival+deal completion
>"Could you so kindly WAIT FIVE SHITTING SECONDS WHILE I FINISH UP!?" Reluctantly go chuck him onto some main street to ensure some poor bastard will shit their pants and call an ambulance before goon retrieval+deal completion. Still gonna roast him, though.
>write in

2/2
>>
>>6058795
>"Could you so kindly WAIT FIVE SHITTING SECONDS WHILE I FINISH UP!?" Hogtie the hero as a captive before taking the goon with you to finish up the deal.
Tony's gonna LOVE this!
>>
>>6058795

Can we take his gay sword too? We can put it up on our wall as a trophy or something.
>>
>>6058795

>>
>>6058795
We don't want THE HAMMER to come down
>>
>>6058288
>>
File: TONY.jpg (93 KB, 640x544)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
"Could you so kindly WAIT FIVE SHITTING SECONDS WHILE I FINISH UP!?"

Fuckers can't wait for five seconds while you had to wait for 3 years of forced "sleeping" before you and tony killed those hags of nuns by kickin them down all those stairs! You rifle around on the dead goon's body for his medical supplies, grabbing a roll of bandages and some medical alcohol. You approach the hero groaning on the pain on the ground who is... fuckin' hell, he's crying... WEAK SHIT. The last time you thought YOU were going to die, you were just PISSED that it was happening!!!

"GOOD NEWS YOU CONFUSED NINJA-SENTAI-SAMURAI-OTAKU-WEABOO, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BLEED OUT BECAUSE YOU'RE GETTING KIDNAPPED!"

He lets out a cry of protest, but it swaps to screaming as you just kinda... wing it on his medical treatment and splash the alcohol everywhere. You heal faster than most people cause of the whole "full energy" thing, so you never learned how to do it properly. In fact... the bitch passes out.

"Well at least this way he'll shut the fuck up..."

"Alright, you grab the other guy's corpse, let's go check if the fucking greedy bastards decided it was a good day to make me kill em by stiffing us."

"...I kinda feel bad I didn't even learn his name..."

"Yeah, well, he's dead, so if you wanna get vengeance, feel free to kick this guy in the balls."

Fortunately, (for them, at least, you were kinda building up to a murdertrain for a bit there) they have not, and you get the weapons without much incident. You pile into your cars, and drive off to the hideout. The lookout goon drags himself and the corpse to go see a doctor, the other goons take care of taking the weapons to the armory, and you drag the hero to meet tony.

He's at the firing range, and you catch him trying to whittle down a rock into nothing with dust with his gun again. Tony's power, like yours, is rather simple. Any Tommygun he's shooting gets infinite ammo and firing capacity. No overheating, no realoadin', no nothin.

1/2
>>
He stops firing as you approach.
"Nonny, my old pal! What's that you got there?"

You explain to him the gist of what happened at the docks.

"Great job on not lettin' him fuck up the deal, Anon, real good news on that front. I'm... pretty sure this is a total newbie though, don't recall seeing him around at all or ona da big cheeses annoucin' a new hanger-on or nuthin. Still, good work on capturin' him. If ya feel up for it tonight, I'll put you in charge of putting the screws on him and such, not like you needta take a nap or nothin', right? That bed of yours probably feels like one of them horny housewives you sees on Tv and somesuch, heh. I can get our boys to do it if you don't wanna though. One of our Rats has been talkin' about a big opportunity that I haven't been able to check up on. Also, apparently some other new gang's been beefing with our boys and they sent over some asshole to "negotiate," somethin' about some of our mooks messing up one of their establishments."

You'd kill anyone else if they made that horny bed joke, but it's Tony, so it's cool. ...Actually, no, you'd probably be too confused about it to be mad.

"Course, you just came off a job, so you can always just go grab some grub and... cool off for a bit."

Wat do?
>IN-TERROR-GATION TIME!
>Go check up on the Rat's "big opportunity"
>Go resolve gang politics bullshit
>Go eat something and chill out
>write in
>>
>>6059693

We’d probably just kill the fucker in an interrogation. Let’s do what we’re best at and bust some heads.
>>
>>6059693
>Deal with gang politics.

Its a lot of fun when the job is "be the less appealing option to turn to"
>>
File: 1679016996730633.jpg (17 KB, 240x176)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>6059690
>tfw our guys metabolic rate is unaffected by outside factors on a cellular level
Neat. I wonder if he's biologically immortal. If he is, well pic rel kek
>>
>>6059693
>>Go eat something and chill out
>>
>>6059693
>make sure injures guy is okay and remind him we owe him a smoking at a time of our choosing
then
>gang shit gang shit
>>
>>6059693
I don't think we can interrogate too well.
>>
>>6059693
>Go check up on the Rat's "big opportunity"
Uh, the gang politics thing is a negotiator, do we seem like we'd be good at negotiating?
>>
>>6060034
Big stick diplomacy my friend.
>>
File: Nines.jpg (121 KB, 1000x1714)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Gang politics bullshit won, writing.

Fuck no, you're not gonna go "chill out" you've got a MURDERTRAIN goin'! You'll either get to bust some other gang's heads or get to knock around the stupider goons in yours! Wonderful!

"I'll go "talk" to the asshole Tony, don't you worry about that, heh."

He flashes his cocky grin as he takes another puff on his cigar.

"Alright, nice, just, uh, make sure to at least hear em out a lil' before deciding to smash in their face, no point in protecting shithead men more trouble than they're worth."

You make your way outside and walk a few block away to where the representative is, currently arguing with a small swarm of your goons. no gang member with half a brain would go into someone else's homebase, and no gangboss with half a brain would actually tell anyone where their base was. Well, the small fry at least, you heard some guy down in Pawnville has literally set up a thing where the police get one free go at his base each year.

Anyways, the shithead that's not yours! ...God fucking dammit, it's a furry! Well, technically, you think this type is called a catboy, but you get the idea. More importantly, he's another guy with powers. Probably just some generical stat buffs and shit, but you never know. You've only got three guys in your organization that's got em, and the third guy that's not you and Tony can't fight for shit.

He turns to you and flinches for a moment as he sees your face, (Your eyebags are long enough to reach your nose now)

"Ah! you meowust be the negotiaterrrr!"

...If he's doing that shit on purpose you're blowing his stupid face off and nailing his ears to the walls.

"*Ahem!* Sorry about that, slip of the tongue. My name is Nines, and I'm here to collect on behalf of my gang after your men saw fit to ruin one of our establishments."

A voice pipes up from the swarm.

"A-and I told *You,* it wasn't me that fucking swang first! It was the other shithead!"

"Yes, and you were the one who decided to respond by picking up a stool and throw it, injuring one of our dancers and calling for your friends to jump him, igniting a brawl which injured even more employees. We merely seek a formal apology, as well as compensation for the damages."

"The fuckhead spent like half an hour needlin' me and then threw that wimpy punch after I told him to fuck off a little more colorfully than usual! Your bouncers suck shit!"

UGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH! THIS SHIT'S BORING!

Wat do
>"HOW MUCH FUCKING CASH, IDIOT!? MENTION THAT FIRST!"
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'M THE NEGOTIATOR, STOP MAKING THINGS WORSE!"
>"Okay, y'know what, let's just settle this nice and quick" *Blow the head off of the goon that caused this mess* (Establish dominance, Tony might be upset)
>"Can't you just fucking carve up the other guy and sell his organs instead of botherin' us?"
>"Who the hell are we EVEN PAYING TO!? YOUR ASS???? Gimmie the name of your family or syndacite or whatever the fuck we're callin' these things now!"
>write in
>>
>>6060090
>"Who the hell are we EVEN PAYING TO!? YOUR ASS???? Gimmie the name of your family or syndacite or whatever the fuck we're callin' these things now!"
>"Can't you just fucking carve up the other guy and sell his organs instead of botherin' us?"

Sounds like they can't even defend their establishments. The guys who caused trouble should be dead or almost as soon as they threw the punch. Not our problem.
>>
>>6060094
Yeah I agree with this. This fatcat ain't got shit on our brother from another mother Tony.
>>
>>6060125
This is >>6059889, by the way. No samefagging here.
>>
>>6060090

>>
>>6060090
>(Your eyebags are long enough to reach your nose now)
Damn you'd think our power would take care of that

Are they even in a position to make demands of us?
>>
GOD FUCKING DAMMNIT, YOU HATE THIS BULLSHIT, COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST GOTTEN AN ASSHOLE TRYING TO START SHIT RATHER THAN ONE OF THESE TALKY-TYPES!?

You pick up a nearby trashcan and chuck it at a wall, denting the thing and causing the fuckup goons to shut the hell up. You resist the urge to stab someone as you attempt reasonable negotiation with "Nines."

"Who the hell are we EVEN PAYING TO!? YOUR ASS???? Gimmie the name of your family or syndacite or whatever the fuck we're callin' these things now!"

Keyword being attempt.

Nines seems to be taken aback by your instability, and clears his throat before continuing.

"*Ahem!* Yes, yes, I should have mentioned that earlier, I am in the employ of the Pig Brothers, I'm sure you've heard of them."

He lifts up his hand, showing off a literal golden pig-ring on his middle finger. ...You've heard of 'em, no real contact with Tony's Boys before this. Ran by two, well, brothers, both of em have powers, one's a bruiser, and you're not quite sure about the other guy. Mostly involved with drugs, sex, and establishments that combine the two. You... think they treat their whores better than most? At the least, they cared enough to kill one of their shitter pimps. Bigger and older than you guys.

...wait, is this fuckhead wearing a ring over gloves!?

"Can't you just fucking carve up the other guy and sell his organs instead of botherin' us?"

Nines pauses, unsure how to respond.

"We... we have also already taken the other party and extracted as much value as we could out of him. ...We do not have the... means to employ... such methods..."

"Just hurry the FUCK up and tell me how much you want us to cough up first, alright?"

(Because the QM is a shitter no exact prices will be used)

Nines lists... a fairly substantial amount of money. It's in that stupid fucking range where it's within what Tony would typically okay just tossin' some cash if it'll stop a shitfest from happening, but it's on the very tippity of the range. At the very least, it means that the deal you did earlier really only breaks you even. It sounds fair-ish if the place is totaled and a few people were hurt, but you're not sure how true that- MY FUCKING GOD CAN WE JUST SHOOT HIM!? YOU WANTED TO BUST UP HEADS, NOT MAKE CHITCHAT WITH A FURRY!

Wat do
>"How about we arrange a time for you take the fuckin' cash and you fuck off for now while I knock some sense into my goons?"
>"TONY has facilities for choppin' up chumps, give us the guy and we'll use his FLESHBITS to pay off the cash. Can we wrap this shit up already?"
>Lean in and whisper "You willin' to knock down the price a bit if some of it's paid in blood if y'know what I mean? ...I'm gonna blow out the stool chuckin' idiot's brains, that's what I mean."
>"If what my guy says is true, it sounds like it's your own fault for not weeding out assholes out of your little club... No deal."
>"Sigh, would it be alright if we discussed this at a later date, the amount is... much..."
>write in
>>
>>6060332
>"TONY has facilities for choppin' up chumps, give us the guy and we'll use his FLESHBITS to pay off the cash. Can we wrap this shit up already?"
If no tell him to go pound sand, we ain't paying, it's this or nothing
>>
>>6060332
>Support
>>6060349

We can help fix up somebodies organs to market value. We can do it ourselves!
>BECAUSE BUTCHERY IS AN ARTFORM, YOU SHE-BORN BASTARD, AND ONE I WILL HAPPILY DEMONSTRATE IN PERSON. SERIOUSLY, HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN HOW FUCKING BACON GETS MADE ITS NOT THAT HARD, SPECIALISTS AINT THAT DIFFICULT TO FIND EITHER WITH THE SKILLSET JUST THE NERVE!

tempting to beat the boys senseless for causing us issues.
>>
>>6060332
>>
>>6060332
We don't want to pay these mobsters shit
>>
"TONY has facilities for choppin' up chumps, give us the guy and we'll use his FLESHBITS to pay off the cash. Can we wrap this shit up already?"

GOD-DAMN, THIS SUCKS! FUCKING HELL, YOU'RE HALF HOPING THE BASTARD'LL SAY NO SO THAT YOU CAN SHOOT HIS BLOCK OFF!

"...That can... easily be arranged, we found that the other party has repeatedly caused incidents like this at other establishments not owned by us, we doubt anyone will miss him. We were going to dispose of him soon anyway."

"...If it's not too forward of me, how did you acquire the facilities for undergoing... such... operations... It seems like a difficult procedure..."

The slick bastard is clearly fucking squeamish whenever he brings up the topic, so you decide to FUCK with his head a little. Just a little. Plus, you don't wanna spill the beans about Bodybag.

Your face goes into a manic grin and you begin twitching and scratching at your face and begin screaming at the top of your lungs.

"BECAUSE BUTCHERY IS AN ARTFORM, YOU SHE-BORN BASTARD, AND ONE I WILL HAPPILY DEMONSTRATE IN PERSON. SERIOUSLY, HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN HOW FUCKING BACON GETS MADE ITS NOT THAT HARD, SPECIALISTS AINT THAT DIFFICULT TO FIND EITHER WITH THE SKILLSET JUST THE NERVE!"

His face rapidly pales as you continue to rant.

"EVERY SINGLE BUTCHER IS OUT THERE IS LYING THEIR ASS OFF WHEN THEY SAY THEY'VE NEVER WANTED TO WORK ON A HUMAN BEFORE!"

"Erm, well, uh, yes, very... informative... we will arrange a drop-off point later... this week... don't worry about... providing proof... the main point of contention is the money."

He awkwardly extends his hand to shake it, which of course, you PUMP as hard as you can without making it seem like you're trying to hurt him. Which is very.

Nines is just blatantly trying to get the fuck out of the conversation at this point.

"Well, I must thank you again for handling this with such grace, and I must be going by now. Dropoff should be within the next three... no, four days at the latest."

He takes out his phone and mashes a number in, poorly concealing his panic, though he cools down as he speaks to the man on the other end.

"Deals done, come pick me up."
The next part comes in a whisper
"(hurry, I'm pretty sure the guy they sent is a cannibal...)"

Wat do?
>Continue to establish dominance by beating the fuck out of the fool who somehow managed to miss with a stool. How do you miss with a stool!?
>wait until Nines leaves, grill the goons on if they were telling the truth, then decide if you want to beat the shit out of them.
>Just head back to base to do something else
No write ins sorry

Also, is Nines right?
>No, but it's not as if you're some pansy about the idea either.
>Technically, it's just meat you ate once in a bad situation.
>A sweet, rare treat. Like pork, but with a natural salitness to it and some other flavorings depending on the diet of the person in question. It's not like you'll carve apart someone just for a slice, but if it's there...
No write ins sorry
>>
>>6060505
>Continue to establish dominance by beating the fuck out of the fool who somehow managed to miss with a stool. How do you miss with a stool!?

>Technically, it's just meat you ate once in a bad situation.
>>
>>6060505

>wait until Nines leaves, grill the goons on if they were telling the truth, then decide if you want to beat the shit out of them.

>>
>>6060505
>Beat the fuck out of the guy who missed with a stool.
Don't you EVER need me to get involved with your shit again.

>No, but it's not like you're pansy about the idea.
sometimes you gotta bite an ear off. It might get swallowed, but who cares
>>
>>6060505
Such a failure is inexcusable. It's also minor, so let's try not to break any bones or put his eye out.
The vigilante hero-types are already bad enough. Don't need them riding up our ass just because we live a little. It's >>6060475 again.
>>
>>6060505
lemme get this straight we're going to chop up one of our guys or one of their guys for this? if it's one of our guys no bueno
>>
>>6060647
aw hell the second line was supposed to be
>>
>>6060505

>>
Well, it's not like you're going to be the asshole shithead gilligan that dumps the "Exotic Pork" into the ocean if you're on a deserted island out of some fucking moral objection or whatever, but you aren't a cannibal. Still, you aren't telling this guy, any advantage you have over him is a fucking blessing.

However, you aren't quite done with the group of goons quite yet...

"YOU! YOU, SHITHEAD, GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!"

You jab your finger at the Goon who said that he was the one to throw the stool, and the rest of the crowd hastily parts, the poor widdle goon sweating and shaking. TOUGH SHIT, NUMBNUTS! SHOULDN'T HAVE FUCKED UP!

"STAND THE FUCK OVER THERE! GET OVER TO THAT WALL RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!"

He swallows and steps over to it. You take a deep breath, calming yourself as much as possible... Before sprinting to the trash can you threw earlier, sprinting a good distance away, and then hurling it at the stool-thrower as hard you can, bowling him over as he yelps in pain.

"LOOK AT THAT! LOOK AT THAT! I'M GONNA BET MY LEFT FUCKING NUT THAT I WAS AT LEAST SEVEN TIMES FARTHER AWAY THAN YOU WHEN YOU THREW THAT STOOL, AND I HIT YOU! I BET THAT TRASH CAN WAS SMALLER TOO! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MISS YOU IDIOT!?"

You stomp up to him and grab his hair while he's stammering out some bullshit, and then knee him in the stomach. He keels over, and you kick him a few times in the back. You hold back enough that you're not going to break anything, but it'll hurt.

"YOU'RE COSTING TONY A LOT OF FUCKING MONEY SHITHEAD! THE NEXT TIME YOU FUCK UP LIKE THIS I'M GOING TO CHUCK YOU DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS INTO A CAGE FULL OF STARVING BABOONS!!! BE FUCKING GRATEFUL I DIDN'T WANNA BREAK ANYTHING, UNDERSTOOD!?"

He whimpers out some more bullshit, but you don't care enough to listen to it. After all, if that piss-poor story was the one he was telling to the guy deciding how much money he wanted, he surely fucked up even worse than he was letting on. You look over to Nines, who is visibly sweating, and decide to give him a "professional" grin and thumbs up. He attempts to keep his composure, but you see him pale.

Well, that's enough, probably. Roughed up enough to send a message to both the goon and Nines. You start making your way back to the hideout as you send a text to Tony about the arrangement, which he seems pleased that you've managed not to start a gang war or fork over any cash. As you arrive, it's distinctly winding down in activity. No rest for the wicked really only applies to you. You can probably follow up on one more thing before shit dies down and you're left to wait and either patrol or train until people stop snoozing.

Wat do?
>check up on our captive
>see what opportunity the Rat was talking about
>Go get some extra training instead
>write in

>>6060647
You're chopping up the guy that started the fight with your goon.
>>
>>6061589
Do we need to eat? I know we need to sleep. Are our powers only nosleep and can max stamina all the time?
>>
>>6061589
We've got to keep on top of things. We're going 100%, 24/7, 365. Nobody that ain't some kind of freak can compete.
>>
>>6061589
>Go get some extra training instead
>>
>>6061633
...You don't need to, and actually CAN'T sleep, my guy. That's like, the main drawback of the power. You just really want to.

As for food, I'll just say it works more or less the same except you actually can eat. You technically can just not eat for the rest of your life and for your life to be longer than a few days, but you'll be fucking hungry the whole time. Anon/Elsweyr would go even more fucking insane if they seriously tried.
>>
>>6061589
>>
Well, no point in having people snoop around and find some prime MEAT, just to never follow up on it all. After asking around for a bit, you finally find the snitch hanging around in the cafeteria. It's Kenneth. A weedy little man with a mustache that looks like a caterpillar took a DUMP on his face. He loves it though, you HATE the damn thing so much you actually skipped straight past making fun of him for it to earnestly laying out why it's a FUCKING BLASPHEMY TO THE VERY CONCEPT OF FACIAL HAIR ITSELF AND WHY HE SHOULD SHAVE IT THE FUCK OFF! HE REFUSES, THE BLASPHEMY CONTINUES! Works for some shady military company that he tattles on because he thinks he isn't paid or appreciated enough.

"Ah... Elsweyr! I was beginning to think I'd have to head home empty handed! How's business been?"

"I had to BEAT some SENSE into a fucker who missed with a STOOL! HOW D'YOU MISS WITH A STOOL!?"

"...Errr... Not good, I take it."

"Anyways, chap, I've got some good news! Our company's products have been going to shit lately!"

"...How exactly is that good news for either of us!? Hurry up!"

"Well now, defective products have to be disposed of, don't they? We've got a few convoys going through this city to throw those pieces of junk away! And you can raid them for all they're worth! Even if you're not strictly interested in the products, I'm sure an armored truck or two is a welcome addition!"

"...How defective are we talking here?!? No point in stealing a fucking truck if we gotta abandon it cause it's full of FUCKING URANIUM!"

This fucking prick talks like he's in a damn infomercial all the time! FUCK!

"Well- that's the rub, I don't quite understand myself why the three were disposed of. But I DO know what they were meant to be!"

You impatiently gesture for him to finally get to the point and name them.

"There's... Also a small catch, I was the one who suggested we route the convoys through here! So, I can't have you attacking more than, oh, let's say, one of them unless you want to harm my reputation at work, and so as not to tempt you, I'll only tell you about one of them!"

"To make it quick, here are the teasers! There was a few sets of power armor, a mercenary that agreed to some experiments, and some variant of the compound they used on her. Of course, there is a "special deal" I'm offering, if you're interested, where I tell you about all three, in exchange for a mutually beneficial favor! Wanna hear about it?"

Wat do?
>Power Armor
>Mercenary
>Compound
>Let's hear about this Special deal
No write ins this time.
>>
>>6061738
>Compound

I imagine our body is more resistant to compounds than most. So even if it has some shitty side-effects we could probably make it shake.
>>
Hey wait I fucked things up disregard the previous update please while I rewrite the ending cause I realized it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>6061633
>I know we need to sleep. Are our powers only nosleep
???
>>
Well, no point in having people snoop around and find some prime MEAT, just to never follow up on it all. After asking around for a bit, you finally find the snitch hanging around in the cafeteria. It's Kenneth. A weedy little man with a mustache that looks like a caterpillar took a DUMP on his face. He loves it though, you HATE the damn thing so much you actually skipped straight past making fun of him for it to earnestly laying out why it's a FUCKING BLASPHEMY TO THE VERY CONCEPT OF FACIAL HAIR ITSELF AND WHY HE SHOULD SHAVE IT THE FUCK OFF! HE REFUSES, THE BLASPHEMY CONTINUES! Works for some shady military company that he tattles on because he thinks he isn't paid or appreciated enough.

"Ah... Elsweyr! I was beginning to think I'd have to head home empty handed! How's business been?"

"I had to BEAT some SENSE into a fucker who missed with a STOOL! HOW D'YOU MISS WITH A STOOL!?"

"...Errr... Not good, I take it."

"Anyways, chap, I've got some good news! Our company's products have been going to shit lately!"

"...How exactly is that good news for either of us!? Hurry up!"

"Well now, defective products have to be disposed of, don't they? We've got a few convoys going through this city to throw those pieces of junk away! And you can raid them for all they're worth! Even if you're not strictly interested in the products, I'm sure an armored truck or two is a welcome addition!"

"...How defective are we talking here?!? No point in stealing a fucking truck if we gotta abandon it cause it's full of FUCKING URANIUM!"

This fucking prick talks like he's in a damn infomercial all the time! FUCK!

"Well- that's the rub, I don't quite EXACTLY understand myself why the three were disposed of. But I DO know the general details, what they were meant to be, and at the very least, it shouldn't be that bad!"

You impatiently gesture for him to finally get to the point and name them.

"There's... Also a small catch, I was the one who suggested we route the convoys through here! So, I can't have you attacking more than, oh, let's say, one of them unless you want to harm my reputation at work, and so as not to tempt you, I'll only tell you about one of them! They head through at roughly the same time, too, so you'd be splitting your forces anyways."

"To make it quick, here are the teasers! There was quite a few sets of power armor, a mercenary that agreed to some experiments, and some more refined variant of the compound they used on her. Of course, there is a "special deal" I'm offering, if you're interested, where I tell you about all three and help you get them in exchange for a mutually beneficial favor! Wanna hear about it?

"...You'd tell me anyway even if I said no, you caterpillar shit mustache man."

1/2
>>
"So, to make it short, I tell the company that having em all clumped up is much safer, and then in exchange for a harder fight, Tony's Boys gets three times the payout! However, you gotta at least leave like, a few survivors, and can't take all three trucks either. Also, within a few days, you're gonna have to hustle, double time, to help a few other gangs in some other cities smash some convoys that aren't clumped up and take em for all they're worth, so in comparison, the clumped up one that I suggested looks much better! Don't worry about lookin' like a bitch in front of the other gangs or givin' em some superweapon either, I vetted em, real submissive types and real standard stuff in the trucks, if anything, the problem'll be them wantin' to join up, which might not even be a problem for ya! Buildn' cred, or whatever you call it!"

That sounds... alright. Tony's fine with the idea with workin' with other gangs so long as they ain't taking advantage or nothing, though the rushed raids might be a bit risky... BUT YOU'LL GET TO SMASH PLENTY OF FACES IN, FROM THE SOUND OF IT'S!

Wat do?
>Power Armor
>Mercenary
>Compound
>Special Deal
No write ins this time
>>
>>6061758
>Special deal.

I mean, perfect shot to recruit someone then immediately turn around on em.
Big waves son
>>
>>6061758
>Compound
>>
>>6061758

>Special Deal
>>
>>6061686
>>6061751
I'm retarded, that was supposed to be "do we need to eat."
>>6061758
>Compound
You know what's better than one superpower? TWO superpowers!
>>
>>6061758
>Compound
Another superpower? Hell the fuck yes.
>>
Fucking hell I'm a moron, more clarification, you can take all three products if you take the deal, but not the literal trucks. Posting from outside the house so my signature thing is different.
>>
>>6061758
>Special Deal
>>
>>6061758
>>Compound
>>
Compound won, writing.
>>
"Tell me about the super serum or whatever the fuck, you said it was the refined version, yes?"

Kenneth grins and nods, and begins pulling out some folders and jabbing at them. You don't understand shit and just listen to the guy ramble.

"Well, the serum was going for some pretty standard things you look for. Y'know, wound-healing, physical improvements like strength and durability, and some enhanced senses. After the catastrophic failure of the first round of serum on the mercenary, they spent a long while trying to make it better, but uh, they didn't fix it up too much."

"Apparently, first off, in terms of power gains to cost of making the serum, at least in "we're going to make a shitload to sell it to whoever the fuck asks," only the regeneration was really worth it, but you're not exactly planning to make it, are ya? Of course, there was all those side effects!"

"Like..!?"

"Well, remember, your Ol' pal Kenneth isn't exactly all seeing, so no promises this isn't all of them, but the main two things that really got them in a tizzy were the physical deformations and the "fixed mental degradation." "

"The FUCK is that?"

"Well, apparently, rather than driving someone mad like you'd it expect it to, it "snaps" them to a certain level of... err... derangement instead. Apparently it also turned your skin grey and disfigured your face. Also, something about "heavy survivable backlash" when taking it, I'd recommend having a medic or two on hand."

He pauses for a moment.

"There's no real good way to say this, but I honestly can't imagine you taking it would affect you too much, mentally at least- as despite your... moments, you seem... decently well controlled. However, I can confidently say Tony taking it would be a bad idea, unless you were secretly running the orginization the entire time or there's secretly been some secret third person directing and planning everything. ...perhaps a superintelligent shiba inu?" He chuckles at his shitty joke. shithead.

Nah, Tony's been the brains, and you're the guy who PULPS IDIOTS, that's the way it's always been.

He starts handing over the details of when and where the trucks will be, and all that before he pauses you and flashes you what he probably thinks is a charming grin. You think it makes him look like that stupid fucking deformed triangle head that was all the rage back in 2012 or sometime like that.

"Now, are you sure you don't want to take the special deal before I need to leave? It's a mere 5 raids on 5 armored trucks in total you'll have to back up!"

(I hope I'm not coming across as trying to railroad for Special Deal, I'm just trying to write Kenny as a real pushy infomercial used car salesman type.)

1/2
>>
Wat do
>"Nah, fuck off, and see you next time, hopefully with a mustache that isn't BLASPHEMY"
>HAGGLE! "Tell me about all three things, not the locations, and I'll decide if they're worth the trouble." roll 1d100, Bo3, Very High DC
>"...If the other two are total garbage, I'm gonna pound your face in. I'm in."
>"...You're not gonna fucking sell the info on the other two things to other people if we don't take the fucking deal, right?"
>write in
>>
>>6062243
>Maybe strength, maybe durability, maybe regen, maybe enhanced senses
Give me durability or give me death. There was an incredible one-shot with a super durable character two years back or so

>>6062244
>HAGGLE! "Tell me about all three things, not the locations, and I'll decide if they're worth the trouble." roll 1d100, Bo3, Very High DC
This could be funny
>>
>>6062244
>"Nah, fuck off, and see you next time, hopefully with a mustache that isn't BLASPHEMY"
We don't need to fuck around with a huge raid on such short notice. Honestly I'm down with us getting deformed, just makes us scarier.
>>
>>6062244
whoo
>>
>>6062246
I know which one you are talking about anon
https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/2022/5232674/
Honestly one of my favorites
>>
>>6062347
Kino
>>
>>6062243
>ask if it tightens up eyebags or if it makes a man sterile because we want our balls to work and how heavy the disfigurement so long as we can talk, eat and see we are fine with it
>>
>>6062244
We ball
>>
Rolled 78, 84, 98 = 260 (3d100)

If it's still tied when I get back home tomorrow I'll just flip a coin. Also, I'm testing if trying to roll still messes up my computer.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Man, I'm fucking exhausted, no update today
>>
Rolled 8, 78, 66 = 152 (3d100)

2 was HAGGLE! Let's see if you can HAGGLE!
>>
Oof, no pass, writing, but internet is fucked so it might take a while
>>
No way in hell you're risking YOUR neck over other things you don't know about.

"Tell me about all three things, not the locations, and I'll decide if they're worth the trouble for the full package."

Kenneth pauses for a moment and sighs.

"You do like to drive a hard bargain, don't you? I suppose that's why you're the one in charge of meeting individuals such as myself though!"
(DC was 80, you got close enough I felt a partial success was reasonable.)
"Well, I suppose telling you the details of another is reasonable, all things considered."

He flips a coin. Heads.

"The Mercenary then! Ah, she's quite interesting! The serum was, as I stated again, a catastrophic failure. Mercenary was nothing special, which is why the department chose her. Totally forgettable, though not after the serum."

"In short, the regenerative properties of that version of the serum was far more intense than expected, allowing her to survive many, many things. She also gained "unintended secondary powers" though I'm not quite what that entailed, something about extra mouths? Can't make blasted heads or tails of it. Also, again, heavy disfigurement, even worse than the later versions. She wasn't quite too happy with the results, and became extremely uncooperative. Pair that with a sudden shift in how uncontrollable she found those powers, the company wrote her and that iteration of the serum off as a failure, and are shipping her off to a disposal facility."

Kenneth flashes a sleazy grin.

"A little lady marked for death, officially dead, history of violence, and with super powers? Sounds like a perfect recruit if you ask me."

"Didn't you say the SERUM drove people batshit? Did that happen to HER?"

"Not sure, I guess that it becomes quite difficult to tell if the woman screaming for your blood is insane if she has a perfectly logical reason to do so."

"The serum, the OTHER ONE, not the one the chick took, it tighten up these things?"
You tap your horrible black eyebags.
"Is it gonna fucking make my balls black and moldy? So long as my balls work, and I can talk, eat, and see, and I can FIGHT, it's fine with me."

"Yes, it shouldn't affect you adversely in those areas, though I do have no clue about the eyebags. I'd wager no, frankly. Well, Elsweyr, are you in for the deal or not?"

Wat do
>"Fine you SLEAZEBAG, Tell me about the armor while we finish the FUCK up."
>"No deal, see you next time, BASTARD."
>>
>>6064648
>Go for it!
>>
>>6064648
>>
>>6064648
>hmmmm extra mouths would neat i could eat chips and drink at the sametime without them becoming soggy
>>
>>6064648
>>
>>6064648
We'll find an eyebag cure someday :')
>>
"Fine you SLEAZEBAG, Tell me about the armor while we finish the FUCK up."

"Well, I'm very glad to hear that! I'll start arranging the details just as soon as I get back to work tomorrow!"

"Well, the armor isn't quite as defective as the others, it was just deemed obsolete and not worth dealing with after a different department. Armor was basically made to facilitate people without superpowers or some serious muscle lugging around machine guns as a viable weapon. It even has this fancy-pants ammo generator using some real advanced bullshit, so as long as you don't fuck up the gun somehow or fuck up the generator, you've got an infinite supply of ammo. Supply is the keyword, comes from a pack, you'll need to reload it still."

"Sounds good enough to KEEL for me, why the SHIT did they get rid of it? It eat people's flesh or some SHIT?"

"Well, the gun's welded to your arm, you've still got to do a full stop and plant your feet down to fire it, and apparently, there were some other issues regarding comfort, communication, and some other more "logistics" crap involving it. Apparently cooling was a real concern. So, it's a real one-trick pony, and apparently the mark 2 was so much better there wasn't much point in leaving the normal one around."

"...And let me FUCKING guess, we're going to have to BEG AND SCRAPE before you to get them repaired?"

"Well, yes, but I assure you, the commission I take for facilitating such repairs are very reasonable!"
He does ANOTHER STUPID FUCKING SMILE. GODDAMNIT.

"Well, I'll contact you with the details very, very soon! Ta-ta!"

The shithead with the mustache leaves. You chuck the folders at some other goon and tell them to get the info to Tony. Well, everyone's knocked out, time to go beat the shit out of dummies until they stop WASTING TIME. You head down to the armory to get your weapons back, and then head down to the dummy-range and prepare to make some inanimate pieces of shit glad they can't feel pain.

Wat do
>Practice with your guns
>Practice using your Machetes
>Practice using your shotgun-slasher in close bomat
>Practice using your OWN TWO HANDS to beat the shit out of someone
>write in.
>>
>>6065024
>Practice using your Machetes
I predict we're going to be fighting inside of an armoured truck at some point.
>>
>>6065024
Signature weapon
>>
>>6065024
>>Practice using your OWN TWO HANDS to beat the shit out of someone
Its always good to practice in case we get caught on the shitter without a weapon
>>
>>6065024
>ah the suit is like a second Tony the Tommy Mommy huh does Tony make brass spent ammo casings COPPER pipes? those romanians will hunt him down need to keep them away from copper pipes
>>
>>6065076
Uhhhhhh... We aren't turning this into a Copper Merchant simulator. We'll just say you don't have the facilities to refine it and it's low quality copper for now (the quality of the shots are fine, though)
>>
>>6065138
Why not just say bullets produced by his power don't leave casings?
>>
>>6065024
>>
>>6065192
Cause it looks and sounds cool, obviously. I'd've just said they dissolve into nothing shortly after being ejected
>>
>>6065195
Actually, yeah, we're switching to disappearing casings, I did not know the going rates of copper, and after a few calcs, it's waaay too much even if Tony makes shit copper and gets stiffed cause it's black market copper.

Sorry bout that.
>>
>>6065024
We have two ranges. Close, and EVEN CLOSER
>>
>>6065202
>>6065138
clinking clanging casings are cool with guns also its a slipping hazard for enemies i was only doing a insane rant for our sleep deprived protag he needs some random paranoia based on a sudden leap of logics like he is the question.

also the recycling rates for copper is sort of fucking shit those recycling centers give you very little and i would also chalk it up to tony would not want to stay hours shooting his gun logically
>>
>>6065410
could also melted down those casings for some sort of gang symbols like a badge or making our own bullets for our mooks
>>
>>6065410
>i would also chalk it up to tony would not want to stay hours shooting his gun logically
Literally his first appearance was him shooting a rock to nothing for fun
>>
You decide to continue using your shotgun-slasher in close combat, eviscerating a few unfortunate dummies while blowing a few to bits. Unlike most other SHITHEAD NO STAMINA PANSIES, you don't need to hold back during training or any dumb shit like that. FULL POWER, ALL THE TIME.

As you continue destroying the practice dummies, you become annoyed at the fact that many times, you end up bashing in their faces rather than slashing or stabbing them to bits. Sure, that sorta shit worked fine against the Edgelord, but that was clearly some fuckboi hopped up the HIGH of getting some powers and with what you're decently sure in hindsight was a fixed-up mall katana. You doubt it'd work against someone like West side's big cheese, the Black Knight, the melodramatic archaic monologuing FUCKSHIT BITCH with some stupid fucking magic sword that CAN'T EVEN USE COCONUTS!

As such, you start forcing yourself to twist and realign the blade with whatever the fuck you're aiming at mid-swing, slowing down as little as possible. For a normal Shotgun Bayonet user, this would cause immense strain, and it'd be far more efficient to learn how to actually swing the thing around. HOWEVER, YOU'RE IN THE TOP 1% OF SHOTGUN BAYONET USERS, BITCH! THIS SHIT AIN'T NOTHIN! You also learn how to do it the other way around, just in case.

You used to mostly just blast fools, but this is a LOT more fun.

New techniques learned!
[Violent Correction (M)]: Realign a melee strike through sheer brute force.
[Twisting Feint (BSG)]: Act like you're going to hit with the barrel or blade, then really do the other.

It's morning. TUESDAY.
INCOMING EVENTS: ORGAN DONOR, 3 DAYS

Wat do?
>Go see Tony and if Kenneth's sent the details about the Raid
>Check up on the edgelord, they should've cracked by now, yeah?
>Apparently some crazy shithead has been burnt someone to death in Tony's turf using a flamethrower. Go try and find the shithead who did it and if they're gonna be a problem.
>More training (write in what you wanna train)
>write in
>>
>>6066757
>Apparently some crazy shithead has been burnt someone to death in Tony's turf using a flamethrower. Go try and find the shithead who did it and if they're gonna be a problem.
>>
>>6066757
>>
>>6066757
>Go see Tony and if Kenneth's sent the details about the Raid
>>
According to the snitches and gossipy little SHITS that live on Tony's turf, yesterday night, sometime before you finished up your deal with the smugglers and dragged Edgelord back to base, one of the many small gangs infesting your territory were rudely awakened by some crazy maniac in some sorta souped-up pyro suit firebombing the shit out of their base. When they tried to kill him, he ran in with a flamethrower and burnt them all to death.

Everyone except for two of the freshest recruits were all burned to a crisp, and some snitches say the arsonist even dragged the two out of the fire, though apparently he did it to some of the corpses too, so it's not clear if he did it on purpose or not. Didn't even bother scarring them to send a message or some shit. Nothing was stolen either, all burnt to shit.

It's not like they were one of the gangs that were nominally under you or anything, but needless to say, it'd be better to make sure the shithead that did this isn't' going to try and do it to Tony, either.

You pile into a van with 5 other goons assigned to this bullshit.

"I'm NOT FUCKING sherlock, so you Numbnuts better have some goddamn leads for me instead of expecting me to dig through the burnt shithole like some sort of fucked-up-ash-eating-dog."

There are, in fact a few.

Wat do
>They've managed to track down the two survivors, maybe they have some answers as to why they weren't on Burny's shitlist. Gotta act fast, apparently, they're skipping town. And by town, it's more like Country, headed to Leafland.
>They were beefing with a fuckload of gangs that hated them a SHITLOAD more than gangs usually do, enough for them to kinda be an alliance solely for fucking them over, which is weird. Maybe they pooled their shit and hired a hitman. One of them is technically under Tony, just go ask them.
>A somewhat unreliable snitch says she THINKS she knows where the arsonist holed up for the night, but she's not 100% sure, and he probably would have left by now if he had any common sense. ...The guy did burn a bunch of people to death and then decide to not do it to two people randomly though, so...
>go dig through the burnt shithole like some sort of fucked-up-ash-eating-dog and awaken your inner Sherlock.
No write ins
>>
>>6067012
>They've managed to track down the two survivors, maybe they have some answers as to why they weren't on Burny's shitlist. Gotta act fast, apparently, they're skipping town. And by town, it's more like Country, headed to Leafland.
The most time sensitive option
>>
>>6067012

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.